420TVL CCTV IR Array LED Dome Camera Indoor Series FLY-305 is a closed circuit television CCTV camera used for surveillance.Using a new generation of Array Type Infrared lamp,high brightness,light even,low decline,Life is the first generation of LED lights 5-10 times. It can be worked with DVR recorder, DVR card.It can be viewed through monitor, TV, PC, smart phone and etc.
Image Sensor Type
420 TV lines
1units Array Type Infrared lamp
IR Effective Range
UP to 10meters
0 LUX(IR ON)
Smart Light Control
Auto E Shutter:1/60(1/50)~1/100000 Sec(PAL)
Back light Compensation
1.0Vp-p composite 75ohm
420TVL CCTV IR Array LED Dome Camera Indoor Series FLY-305 is standard with IR illumination leds,making them perfect for true 24/7day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.Now you can get the security surveillance for your home, and this camera have been used in various places, such as warehouse, office, supermarket, doorkeeper etc.
We could offer OEM and ODM services for our clients.
Resolution: 420TVL/500TVL/600TVL/650TVL/700TVL/800TVL Optional
Lens: 3.6/6/8mm Optional
Packing & Delivery
1*pc CCTV IR Array LED Dome Camera Indoor Series FLY-305
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-30 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:What is the 960h in the surveillance camera?
- 960H is a set of quasi-HD solutions defined and developed by Techwell and Sony, which incorporates Sony's new generation of 960H CCD Sensor and Effio solutions, and the DVR side uses Techwell's latest TW9960 analog quasi-HD A / D solution. 960H resolution of 960 * 576, relative to the traditional D1 (720 * 576) overall picture clarity (details) increased by 30%. For the original analog monitoring system to upgrade the upgrade, only the front-end camera and back-end storage replaced by 960H products, transmission part can continue to follow the original system coaxial cable, the system architecture and the original analog system basically unchanged, Engineering and users without the need for professional skills training can be the original D1 system upgrade to 960H quasi-HD, the overall increase in the screen 30% at the same time will not change the user's habits, suitable for limited budget but want to experience " User.
- Q:Monitor video recorder, how do two video recorders show a display? Video recorder can not be connected with the exchange of two video recorders
- This is the family. Or you want to use a video recorder connected to two monitors, a fool switch, switch on two network DVR, dozens of dollars, with two wasted, and then connected to the two monitors, you can do this: a network camera access switch. Plus a four-point video distributor. (If you have to use two video recorders, or use the computer to store, select the BNC interface, with wifi module web camera, two monitors. (Display and video recorder must have BNC interface, a hard disk recorders, switches connected to the network DVR.
- Q:Monitor the camera automatically zoom, electric zoom, manual zoom, zoom lens meaning and difference?
- Electric zoom: Electric zoom usually refers to the camera through the console (such as hard disk recorders, matrix controller, cloud mirror controller) can make the camera zoom.
- Q:Will monitor the camera should buy much. Room size of 8 meters 7 * 3 meters 3, is expected to use four camera monitoring head. Will the camera to buy much?
- Brand to see your own choice, and Dahua, Jing Yang, Hai Kang and the like better, the price is slightly higher.
- Q:Monitor the camera with high illumination and low light
- The minimum illuminance of the surveillance camera is the scene illumination value when the level of the video signal of the camera output is low to a certain value when the illuminance of the subject is low to a certain extent, and the value is smaller, indicating that the camera The higher the sensitivity. In addition, the minimum illumination will be changed according to the F value of the lens.
- Q:Monitor the camera has a video port, what is this mouth, then what machine, direct access to the TV can you?
- Is BNC port, direct access to TV no problem, then the old TV video line is a BNC, one is the Lotus head, then LCD TV two are BNC; only the camera directly to the TV, then only on-site monitoring,
- Q:What's the difference between a dome camera, a gun camera and a dome camera in security monitoring?
- Hemisphere is generally installed ceiling, the bolt is installed on the wall, whether with infrared light, the size of the lens according to the actual situation and customer requirements to consider. The dome can be rotated 360 degrees, set the preset position can be automatically cruise, you can automatically zoom to the center of the scene picture auto focus, keep the image clear, you can also manually focus.
- Q:Does the infrared surveillance camera automatically alarm when someone enters the monitoring range?
- The camera itself does not work, through the acquisition card, or hard disk video recorder, you can detect the mobile body will alarm,
- Q:6mm camera and 3mm camera What is the difference
- 3, the smaller the smaller the effective monitoring of the distance, the more the larger the effective monitoring of the farther away from the lens.
- Q:3 megapixel surveillance cameras store much day
- 3600 seconds (per hour) * 24 hours (per day) * Rate (128kbps-8Mbps) / 8 (conversion of bytes and bits) / 1024 (converted to M) / 1024 (converted to G) ≈42G (bit rate is 4Mbps)
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range