3V Cordless Pen-Grinder
* No-Load Speed: 10000rpm
* Operated By AAA Battery (Not Included)
* W/10pcs Accessories
Features of 3V Cordless Pen-Grinder:
1. Good quality with best price,and can burn dry herb
2. Weight of kit: 0.05kg/kit ;Total length:138mm
3. Battery Capacity :280mah.
4. Battery: female screw thread,with crystal end tip.
5. 6 colors are available
6. Good quality, 100% NO leaking, NO burning taste,MORE puffs,LARGE vapor!
7. The packing contains 2 heating chambers,1 rechargeable battery, 1 dabber.
Specifications of 3V Cordless Pen-Grinder:
1. Innovative products on ce4
2. 100%no leaking good taste
3. Matched with ego e-cigs/510
4. Easy to add oi
5. SGS, TUV, CE, RoH
- Q:Which is good between pneumatic tools or power tools?
- The utility model relates to an electric tool, which is a hand-held or movable mechanical tool, which is driven by an electric motor or an electromagnet, and is driven by a transmission mechanism to operate the working head. Electric tool has the characteristics of portability, simple operation, multiple functions, can greatly reduce labor intensity, improve work efficiency, realize the mechanization of manual operation, which is widely used in building, housing decoration, automobile, machinery, electric power, bridges, gardening and other fields, and poured into the family.
- Q:What are power tools?
- There are many kinds of power tools! Hammer, impact drill, electric scissors, electric planer, grinder, plastic welding gun, pistol drill, electric iron, curve sawing machine and so on, there are a lot of marble.
- Q:How are hand powered tools classified into class I, class II, class III?
- Nowadays, class I hand held power tools are virtually discontinued. The class II hand-held electric tools are widely used. Class II hand held electric tools are generally used on special occasions such as wet environments, metal containers, etc..
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- In addition to induction type AC asynchronous motors, there is no outside. Other motors are provided, as long as the rotor has a reversing ring.The principle of electric power generation is that a magnetic field cuts a wire to produce an electric current in the wire. The generator cuts the wires by rotating the magnetic field. A rotating magnetic field is a rotor, and the wire to be cut is a stator.
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- It is mainly used in construction, decoration, furniture industry, opening for objects or objects in the past, also known as hammer in some industries.Well, there are more drilling tools on the market now.
- Q:What is the working principle of power tools?
- AC motor, AC motor of induction motor, its strong induction current (eddy current) magnetic field generated in the rotation of the magnetic force on the rotor copper bar, continuous cutting, according to Lenz's law, the induced current has the effect of relative motion occurs against the rotor magnetic field and the rotor is, with the magnetic field and rotation. But the rotor rotation speed of the high speed magnetic field does not transform, otherwise it will not be able to cut the copper lines.
- Q:Power tools are power tools?
- Now, that's pretty much the case. Now most power tools are powered by electricity. However, some of them are pneumatic, especially the environment where no electrical work is required. This should be equipped with an air pump externally.Small, of course.
- Q:What's the name of an electric tool for riveting screws into wood? Not understand!
- An electric drill can be used! But it can't adjust the torque! There are four types of professional screw twisting tools!
- Q:Is the motor of an electric tool the alternating current motor or the direct current motor?
- To be exact, they are generally series motors, so they are alternating current motors. The direct current motor is usually used as charging tool and driven by DC motor. Also useful for three-phase motors, such as concrete vibrators, are three-phase motors.If it is DC power supply, must have rectifier power ah, because the power supply is 220V AC, must be rectified into DC to use.
- Q:What devices must be available for all hand held electric tools?
- Hand held electric tools, insulation measures are in good condition, must be equipped with qualified leakage protection device, forbid to change the power cord and plug, use special flow switch box.
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools, such as electric blower,fitness equipment ,etc.Besides,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market. We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etc. Also,it is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range