Order On-line Tracking
3D Reinforced Erosion Control Mat/Steel Mat Introduction
Erosion control is an integrated composite of high-tensile steel mesh and a three dimensional mat of PP monofilaments.
The combination of these two unique meshes results in a geomat which is very simple and fast to install and provides an optimal basis for the re-vegetation
of bare areas.
This synthetic material combines the perfect corrosion resistance of geomats, it has higher mechanical tension force and stronger erosion resistance.
3D Reinforced Erosion Control Mat/Steel Mat Introduction Property
1) Self permeability, the gap of erosion control is helpful to discharge of water from the structure, meanwhile, relevant cost of drainage equipment for traditional structure is saved.
2) Stereo vegetability, the stereoscopic properties can greatly enhance the growth space of plants, natural exchange of water and soil is realized. Increasing greening area, and realizing flexible slope protection.
3) Long service life, its raw material is 10% Aluminum-Zinc Alloy Steel Wire, with stronger corrosion resistance, it can guarantee its service life. Stable performance, ultraviolet resistance, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance.
4) Easy to installation, simple operation, less disturbance by climate and suitable for mechanized operation can ensure construction quality and speed up construction progress.
3D Reinforced Erosion Control Mat/Steel Mat Introduction Data Sheet
Edge wire tensile strength
The intensity of coating
3D Reinforced Erosion Control Mat/Steel Mat Introduction Application
a) Public / railway embankment, embankment, cutting, bridge abutments
b) Landslides, mudslides and control engineering
c) Inland port, coastal protection, urban construction of retaining structures, river training works
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|