||Number of Cells(pieces):
||1956 x 992 x 50
CNBM Solar Polycrystalline Series III (300W—310W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- Crystalline silicon cell conversion rate, rich in raw materials, is a large-scale commercial production of the battery, but the crystal silicon battery brings the harm can not be ignored. Crystal silicon series of batteries have a "three high more than a" common problem. High cost, high energy consumption, high pollution, byproducts and other shortcomings.
- Q:how can i build a solar panel?
- Have okorder.com . This can surely guide anyone!
- Q:How did Obamas funded solar panel plan flop and bunkrupt..where did those billions of dollars go?
- Down the drain. That money is gone. Just more wasted money the government writes off and then tries to raise taxes to pay for.
- Q:How many LED's can I hook up to my mini-solar panel?
- Typically LED's run off low voltage and 20mA or so of power (it depends what kind of led you have). That being said if one of your solar panels only provides 22mA of power then your circuit would have to be a series circuit for you to connect more than one. In a series circuit the current supplied of 22mA will go through each LED whereas a parallel circuit the current would be divided for each subsequential led. So in your case i can see you getting away with 3 or so led's before the voltage drop across each led will cause the voltage to be insufficient enough to drive anymore. Keep in mind the LED's will turn on but the first one will be bright then next one not as bright and so on. If you opted out and bought a solar panel with 200mA and 4V you could wire the led's in parallel and get 0 led's to turn on with the same brightness or intensity. Hoped that helped!
- Q:What is the cost of Solar Panels?
- That okorder.com
- Q:Solar panels on the roof?
- Just had them installed on a development of 4 homes and they look goood! So far each user has free electricity during daytime for 3/4 of the year. If you live in a hot country - that's free A/C to keep you cool. The downside is that it is grid-tied so there is no storage, which means that if you use electricity to cook the evening meal - you don't get that free. What we advise to do instead is to make use of slow cookers that cook meals during the day - for FREE, and just serve it up in the evening as it keeps the heat. It would be more effective if you used storage radiators and heated hot water tanks for washing/bathing using it but this hasn't been added yet. It's free power all day - so what is there to complain about? The only catch I have found is that some power companies charge YOU if you export power to the grid - so just watch out for that, and design your system to avoid this if this applies, but most just don't pay anything - so you may as well use what you get.
- Q:Maintenance for solar panels....?
- New sunlight panels are easy and shiny they usually look cool. Then they get dirty with dirt and particles caught on the wind and residues left in the back of by rain and birds. Solar panels need to be by and large cleaned and maintained to be able to hold them running effectively and maximize the quantity of sunlight they convert into electricity. Unlike home windows your sun procedure wants to have a clean and clear surface to make sure they are working at their highest efficiency. If they are not at their surest performance it approach they are not producing the amount of electrical energy that they might be. Sun panels will attract filth, dirt, soot, pollen, tree sap and salt crystals in coastal areas creating a nice layer of dust. This sediment reduces the amount of light reaching the silicon cells underneath the glass floor and reduces the panel's effectiveness. A solar panel that has on no account been cleaned would be producing almost a 3rd less power than it or else could be. Some have mentioned a ten to fifteen percentage lack of sun output as a result of dirty panels. From the ground the panels may just appear to be clean, similar to your windows. Up close nevertheless you will see the grime that has built up from the grime and pollution within the air. A extra visible deposit that can be left on panels is fowl droppings. These tend to wholly block the sunshine from areas of the photovoltaic panel and may colossal scale back its effectiveness. See much more about sun panels preservation beneath link
- Q:Can one benefit from solar panels?
- Solar panels are very effective ways to collect, store, and use energy. However at this time they still are not incredibly cost effective. People scream and shout about being green, however being green needs to be practical. If an electric bill costs triple what you pay now just for being green that seems like crap to me. It kind of reminds me of organic food. (If labeled organic and 99 cent item costs 5 bucks.) The sad thing is if only solar panels were massed produced they could be a method for collection of electricity. However currently they are only used either for demonstration purposes or scientific use. Mankind way of thinking about energy needs to change before this can be seriously seen as a method of energy.
- Q:What's the best deal for Solar Energy panels for your home?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:Help with Solar Panels?
- Have you looked at these other answers? Are they kidding? You can build a do it yourself solar panel for under 200 dollars and you can add another one each time you build another one. You can have 0 solar panels built for under $2000, under $2000 that right! Just go to this web site that will give you the details. Good Luck
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range