||1000 Series,5000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window
||Wooden pallets with paper intereaved
3003 series embossed aluminium alloy panel
ALLOY : AA1***(AA1050，AA1060，AA1070，AA1100etc)
EMBOSSED PATTERNS : Diamond, stucoo,bars etc
Special specification is available on customer's requirement
Plance of origin
we can supply customers' with different specifications of the highest quality and lowest price.
Sincerely welcome to contact us for the future details if any item interest you ,and we will make every effort to assure that your requirements will be satisfied,and we hope to establish long-term business relations with you on the basis of the equality and mutual benefit.
1)what is aluminum?
Aluminium (or aluminum; see spelling differences) is a chemical element in the boron group with symbol Al and atomic number 13. It is a silvery white, soft, nonmagnetic, ductile metal. Aluminium is the third most abundant element (after oxygen and silicon), and the most abundant metal in the Earth's crust. It makes up about 8% by weight of the Earth's solid surface.
Aluminium metal is so chemically reactive that native specimens are rare and limited to extreme reducing environments. Instead, it is found combined in over 270 different minerals.The chief ore of aluminium is bauxite.
2)What's kind of payment term we can supply?
CIF,CFR, FOB and other.
- Q:help with aluminium and titanium questions?
- 1. When exposed to air, pure aluminium rapidly forms a passive oxide layer, alumina, which further inhibits aluminium reactions with other elements. 2. Aluminium can be made stronger by alloying with other elements. One of the most known aluminum alloy is duraluminium, where the principal alloying component is copper. 3. Exactly as aluminium, titanium corrosion resistance is due to its high reactivity with oxygen. When pure titanium is exposed to air it forms a passive titanium dioxide layer on the surfaces exposed which further prohibits other reactions with corrosion agents. 4. The use of titanium in jet engines components is favored by its strength to weight ration, which is unmatched by any other metal. As for the nuclear reactors, its use is preferred because of its superior corrosion resistance associated with fracture toughness and overall durability. 5. Both titanium and aluminium are refined from their respective mined ores - bauxite, for aluminium, ilmenite and rutile for titanium. Basically, these are oxides of the metals. Pure metal has to be reduced from these ores and processes involve use of temperatures up to and sometime exceeding 1000 degrees Celsius, which obviously requires a great consumption of energy, including electricity. Moreover, pure aluminium is obtained in the final processing phase through electrolysis, meaning an electrical current is needed in order to drive the required chemical reactions, thus adding to the electrical consumption. 6. Recycling aluminium from aluminium simply requires the remelting of the metal, eliminating the electrolytic phase that is high electric energy consuming.
- Q:Is it true that aluminum chloride causes Alzhaimer?
- Aluminium has been established as a neurotoxin. Aluminium chloride, an aluminum salt that is commonly used in antiperspirants, is also commonly used in studies on aluminium-induced neurotoxicity. Aluminium itself adversely affects the blood-brain barrier, is capable of causing DNA damage, and has adverse epigenetic effects. Research has shown that the aluminium salts used in antiperspirants have detrimental effects to a number of species such as non-human primates, mice, dogs and others. An increased amount of Aluminium is also present in the brains of many Alzheimer's patients, although it is not yet known if this link is causal. I found this for you I hope it helps. Alzhaimer is also genetic. As it says here there is a link. Among that there could be other links to this disease. The best way is to keep your mind active. Active meaning reading even as you get older. I have witness patients come in to a home facility alert and then they give up. They stop reading, interacting and using their mind. Do further research and talk to your doctor.
- Q:Aluminum...and planes?
- The density of aluminum is MUCH lower than cast iron (thus, aluminum is LIGHTER). Because it is lighter, it would be much more ideal for applications like plane building, which is why aluminum is used over cast iron in airplanes. As well, aluminum has a protective coating called aluminum oxide which protects it from corroding in water. [Answer: see above]
- Q:Have the Aliens ended all aluminum hard hat production?
- are u serious? remember that aliens are demons. most of the time dreams are from the devil. so, don't believe in dreams. antichrist is pale with red eyes and wears gloves just like jigsaw from saw movie. but antichrist makes fire come down from the sky and moves at the speed of light 'cause demons (who appear as angels of light) carry him. mark of the beast is similar to the in time movie tattoo. when people stretch hands to receive small grey world passport, this 666 tattoo is given by lasers. chips and electronic tattoos are ways to track people to laser them. food stores will be set up to laser people. police will laser people on highways. those who go to be healed in ufo ships by demons will become spiritual zombies.
- Q:White Macbook or Aluminum Macbook?
- There is no difference between the plastic/aluminum on the inside at all except for the firewire port, and some of the aesthetic differences (the aluminum one just looks cooler in my opinion, the lcd is behind the glass panel, the trackpad is made of glass too, and the battery meter is on the side, not underneath like the white macbook). Firewire is IEEE 1394, it's like USB but not used as much except with high-speed external hard drives and digital video cameras (which can be used with video editing software on Macs). It is faster than USB.
- Q:Could copper wire be welded with aluminum sheet?
- Copper wire could be welded with aluminum sheet, and it needs to use low temperature welding method, if copper wire is in the unit of millimeter and aluminum sheet is also in the unit below 1 mm, you can use electric soldering iron to heat it as hybrid welding and choose low temperature welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. As for the large aluminum sheet, you can take liquefied gas multihole lance as heat source, then choose the same low temperature materials as welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. Welding fundamentals of these two welding methods: both of them are use heatable heat source to heat the matrix to 179 degree, the melting point of WEWELDING M51, then use matrix’s heat conduction to melt welding wire, completing welding. The process of melting welding wire is the process of smearing the welding wire with flux into welding area, melting welding wire completely depends on matrix’s heat conduction.
- Q:Excuse me: what kind of aluminum sheet is the cheapest? Which materials are more expensive?
- Among them, 3003 for aluminum manganese alloy, the lowest price in the 3 series, and then 3004.3104, for aluminum, magnesium, manganese alloy than 3003 price to be slightly higherThird bit, 5 series, i.e. aluminum magnesium alloy, such as 5005.50525083. 5005 of these prices are slightly lowerThen, the ---2 system and --4 system and --7 system of the 6 series are derived
- Q:does Aluminium foil deflect heat or absorb heat?
- it does it is just too thin to hold the heat once the heat source has been removed
- Q:Which is better aluminum or stainless steel?
- Aluminum is best for beer cans and airplanes, stainless steel is better for everything else.
- Q:What is the density of aluminum plate?
- Pure aluminum plate density: 2.71 alloy aluminum plate density: 2.8 antirust aluminum plate density: 2.73
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range