||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM Solar Polycrystalline Series III (280W—295W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- monocrystalline silicon market share and a slight increase, and now the market to see the majority of single-crystal silicon cells. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell silicon crystal is very perfect, its optical, electrical and mechanical properties are very uniform, the color of the battery is mostly black or dark, especially for small pieces of small pieces of consumer products.
- Q:solar panels and how they work
- There is a variety of information available on the internet regarding solar panels. You didn't say if you were interested in installing a photo-voltaic system to generate electricity, or if you wanted a passive solar system. From what I've read, the method that would give you the greatest payback for your investment is the passive solar heater. I can't give you exact instructions on how to construct one of these units, but there are many websites with instructions. My older brother had one of these mounted on his old farmhouse. He said his furnace didn't run all day during the cold Wisconsin winters. The government rebates or tax credits are usually a one time deal. They may pay for part of your installation, but they won't cover the whole cost. The only thing I've heard of that will pay you every year is a wind generator tied into the electric grid, but thats another posting. I'm including a link to a site that will show you how to build a cheap solar heater that you can try yourself.
- Q:its about solar panels?
- Solar electricity systems can save you more money. Want to know more features about Solar Panels Companies? Contact us today for more details.
- Q:I have a 6v solar panel , but a 3v dc motor doesn't run with that!!!!?
- Because its not voltage related its current related. look at the start up values for the motor w respect to current. This will be listed in amps or milliamps. Then cross reference that to the output of your solar panel also listed in amps or milli amps... ;)
- Q:Solarcity free solar panels?
- Danny, okorder.com
- Q:how much does it cost to operate a solar panel?
- Photovoltaic panels have almost zero recurring operating cost. Once installed, they are good for the next 20-25 years, typically. The exceptions are if the panels are not tilted, then you need to pay someone a few times a year to go up there with a mop to clean them. Otherwise, rain and morning dew make the dirt slide off automatically. The cost for your system will depend on the power needs of your school. It also depends on your location. As a government entity, a school is not eligible for the current 30% federal incentive, but may be for state incentives, depending on where you live. Anyway, once you size your system, which will be large, figure on $7 / watt cost for a large system. This would be less if you live in a state with good incentives. So for example, if you needed a 00 kW system, the price would be $700,000. $00,000 of that money is to replace the inverters that break after 5 years, so you would be paying $600,000 up front.
- Q:Solar Panel Circuit Question?
- There is no ampere output listed for the solar panel. There is specs indicating the relay has a 200 ohm coil. This means the current required for the relay is 0 ma. The solar panel should supply that much. Check the resistance of the relay coil. It sounds like you have the relay coil in series with another resistance, such as a loose connection or a corroded connection. If you can, disconnect the wires from the solar panel and twist the two wires connected to the relay coil, and read the resistance of the two wires connected at on end. A high resistance will indicate a problem in the wires. TexMav
- Q:Can I get free solar panels?
- If you sent payment via the US mail, report them for fraud. Next, solar panels usually have a high upfront cost for the homeowner - but this is usually offset by a tax refund. The amount of refund varies by area. Check out the cost with a local installer - they have the most motivation to know all the tax breaks you can get. Then save for it, and in the mean time switch your bulbs to fluorescents, unplug your coffee pot, computer, VCR, microwave when off, and see if your energy company provides free insulation evaluation services. And reduce your temperature this winter by 2 degrees, and change that furnace filter.
- Q:how do i build a solar electric panel for my home?
- Solar energy is very expensive. Or I should say, solar panels are expensive, because once you install them the power is free. A typical residential solar power system that supplies around a kilowatt of power at best conditions (noon, sunny day) will cost about $0,000. This includes the solar panel, the inverter (converts DC into AC), the cabling, but not installation (that would probably run you another $2000). One kilowatt is not that much electricity. It would run one microwave oven, or one hair dryer, or 0 light bulbs, and nothing else. Most houses use 3 times that at peak hours. So you would still likely get some power off the grid at peak time, and other times you can sell it back to make a little money. The good news is that solar panels are getting cheaper. They are around $5 per watt now, and are projected to drop to half that in the next decade. At some point, it will reach the sweet spot that makes solar an attractive alternative to grid power and more people will jump on board. There are some tax incentives too, but more would certainly help.
- Q:anybody got any info on solar panels for energy savings?
- Installing okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range