||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM Solar Polycrystalline Series III (280W—295W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:solar panels for your home?
- I okorder.com
- Q:How efficient are the solar panels....?
- There is over 000 watts of power in a square meter of sunshine. A square meter panel converts only about 20% of it into electricity (200 watts). At my workplace, I have a photo-voltaic solar panel electrical system. Its maximum capacity is about 25 kilowatts. On a sunny day it will produce about 80 kilowatt hours of electricity, but we average about 50 kwh/day. At current value, that adds up to a saving of about $4,000 per year, which sounds nice but that's only about a tenth of my total power bill. The system cost $00,000. Pay-back is 25 years (which by coincidence is the length of the warranty). To answer your question more directly: solar panels are not quite efficient enough to be economical.
- Q:What would be a good battery for this solar panel?
- How many batteries you will need depends on what you are planning to do with them which you did not mention? Sunforce makes a 30 amp charge controller part no. 60033
- Q:Do I need to run a ground form my solar panel?
- Did you ever evaluate possessing the equipment your self? Why not take all of the tax incentives your self? Why pay an identical fee in 7 years from now? that may not a honest deal. Did you ever verify with them what might ensue once you want to sell your place before the tip of the lease? Our enterprise has put in photograph voltaic panel structures in 8 states in the Northeast and we adore to work out the tip consumer identifying to purchase the photograph voltaic array. we glance on the lease ideas as a final motel if there's a financing situation. the guy who owns it makes the money, short and easy. concerning utilising it whilst the capacity is going down, the inverters can not function whilst there is not any grid capacity. you may proceed to function utilising a battery equipment and yet another inverter, yet that will advance your fee extremely plenty as properly. you should use yet another generator as properly, which may be a less costly fee selection. you want somebody who's staring at on your appropriate interest, and not their very own investor. you've got your equipment value paid returned in basically some years!
- Q:Is it truE thet solar panels. . ?
- They can supply a current on their own, but that is not very useful. A battery allows you to store that current so that you can use it at night or when clouds are blocking the sun. the voltage regulator makes sure they do not provide more power than the battery or whatever else you hook it up to can handle. Most places that sell solar panels will have these items to go with them. You will probably want a battery with a larger capacity than a car battery.
- Q:advice what solar panels to purchase?
- I did that 25 years in the past and happy I did. they're nonetheless operating high quality with little upkeep. we stay in necessary large apple so we've about an same type of cloud cover you do, and at the same time as that is no longer suitable, you could make it artwork. the nice and comfy button isn't spending plenty so that you've a life like payback time. I designed and outfitted my own, yet i did not layout for top performance; and at the same time as it would not generate all our warm water each and each of the time, it takes the edge off our gas bill. locate someone who has them and note if it paid off for them. don't be the first to get them until eventually you opt for to do slightly engineering. image voltaic voltaic panels could no longer be used to warmth water electrically, that is truly inefficient and could no longer payback. DHW heating is low-tech and all and dissimilar needs warm water. Voltaics receives extra valuable in years yet to go back, and expenditures are dropping so it would not make experience to purchase now.
- Q:solar panel help needed ?
- You need to know how many solar cells are in the panel and what is the rated current each cell will produce. This information should be listed on the panel. Each cell will produce from 0.5 to 0.55 volts DC per cell and each cell will produce a current that is dependent on the size of the cell and the type of material the cell is made from. If the cells are connected in series then the voltage of each cell will add together, that is if you have 30 cells connected in series they should generate about 5 to 6.5 volts DC. If each cell generates .2 amps, then you multiply the voltage of 5 volts DC times .2 amps DC equals 8 watts of power. The current of each cell does not add together when you connect the cells in series only the voltage of each cell. If you connect the 30 cells in parallel then the current of each cell adds together but the voltage of each cell does not. That is 0.5 Volts DC times 36 amps equals 8 watts. The power (watts) produced will be the same. See our blog on the products page to see how to connect solar cells in series and in parallel. We also have a PDF file of solar cells and their rated output current sorted by watts per area and their manufacturer.
- Q:Electricity question about solar panels?
- A 500 watt water heater is very small. Most are over 5000 watts. But even a water heater that small would not heat water with a 95 watt solar panel. Inverting the 24 volt to 20 volt would still give you 95 watts of power. A little short of the 500 needed. Sorry. Solar is cool but not practical for large loads unless you install more panels.
- Q:Solar panel trouble?
- solar panels for those lights provide the power directly to the light, so there is no capacitor used or needed. in any event, capacitors very rarely break but you would need an OHM meter to test it.
- Q:Why do glass covers improve the efficiency of solar panels?
- Clear glass will allow most of the electromagnetic energy of sunlight into the air-tight volume of the solar panel. The light strikes the black coated metal tubes and the black coated backing, and is absorbed as heat. Part of this heat will radiate as infrared radiation, and much of this will leave through the glass. But a great deal of it will initially remain in the metal as heat. This heat will be partially transferred to the surrounding air, but because the glass stops the mixing of this air with the rest of the atmosphere, this heat will stay mostly contained within the solar panel. If the glass were not there, there would be a huge loss of heat into the surrounding air.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range