A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Can someone tell me about solar panels for homes?
- I okorder.com Hope this helps.
- Q:How much energy does it take to make, install, and eventually dispose of a solar panel?
- At present the technology to create silicon solar cells is incredibly energy intensive. It is not logical to compare the cost of oil to the cost of a solar cell because they are not priced according to energy input. Oil has a strong advantage in that it is concentrated solar and geothermal chemical energy that has accumulated over millions of years. The price of oil does not reflect its energy content, but the cost to retreive it. Electrical energy used to produce a Photovoltaic cell is not priced in any proportion to oil. By some calculations it will take about 50,000 KWh of energy produced by the PV cell before it can recover the energy used to manufacture it.
- Q:how to make your own solar panels?
- DIY okorder.com
- Q:How Do solar panels work?
- Short version is that the sunlight knocks electrons loose from a semiconductor panel, and those loose electrons generate an electrical current. The solar panels have lots of cells arranged in series parallel to get to a higher voltage (usually 2 or 24 volts) and current. This is sent to charge batteries under the control of a charge controller. The voltage from the batteries is sent to an inverter that converts the 2/24 volts to 20/240 VAC for household usage. .
- Q:What is the anatomy of a solar panel?
- You've probably seen calculators that have solar cells -- calculators that never need batteries, and in some cases don't even have an off button. As long as you have enough light, they seem to work forever. You may have seen larger solar panels -- on emergency road signs or call boxes, on buoys, even in parking lots to power lights. Although these larger panels aren't as common as solar powered calculators, they're out there, and not that hard to spot if you know where to look. There are solar cell arrays on satellites, where they are used to power the electrical systems. You have probably also been hearing about the solar revolution for the last 20 years -- the idea that one day we will all use free electricity from the sun. This is a seductive promise: On a bright, sunny day, the sun shines approximately ,000 watts of energy per square meter of the planet's surface, and if we could collect all of that energy we could easily power our homes and offices for free.
- Q:kilowatt solar panel help?
- Also you can look for INSOLATION TABLES on the Internet. Keep in mind, though, that the useful output of a solar system that produces AC will be somewhat less than the theoretical value. Local conditions, orientation of the modules, dust on modules, wire resistance losses and efficiency of inverters will drag down the true output. My 6 kW system produces just over 4 kW at optimum sun height.
- Q:installing solar panels on roof?
- Biggest problem is availability of sunshine in the UK. Do you get enough to warrant the fuss or financial layout? Another problem is the orientation of your roof. Facing directly south, with a slope (in degrees) equal to your longitude would be ideal. As far as electricity goes, you have to be tied into the grid to take care of the times you are not generating all the power you need. When you are generating more than you need, you sell it but get paid at the rate the utility normally pays, a lot less than you would pay to buy from them. Still, it's something.
- Q:How many and what size solar panels would I need?
- Solar okorder.com in their survival discussion in the archive, this exact project was discussed at length.
- Q:Need Large solar panels. ?
- I cannot offer a source of info, but... Solar power is great, but not ideal (yet). Currently, one-story buildings that have a rooftop totally made up of solar panels can only get about % of the power needed by that means. Additional panels will be needed.
- Q:making your own and installing solar panels. Bull s*** or not?
- go with wind power
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range