||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM Solar Monocrystalline Series III (250W—260W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:Whats the annual energy output of the average solar panel.?
- The Sun provides about 360 W per square meter above the atmosphere (Solar Constant). Approximately 2/3 of the energy is lost in passing through the atmosphere, which means you should anticipate at best about 450 W per square meter arriving at a solar panel directly facing the Sun on a clear day. You can anticipate an efficiency of approximately 30% for a typical solar collector, or about 00 W to 40 W per square meter of solar collector being delivered as electricity under the best of conditions. These are estimates, but we need better information on the actual power delivered per square meter of a particular solar collector under the best of conditions before we can begin to estimate the amount of energy per meter squared collected over a typical year for a given location.
- Q:Solar panels IRS refunds?
- The Tax Lady is almost always right, but I must disagree on the $500 limitation concerning a solar electric system (from the price, it sounds like that's what the original question was about) installed in 20. If there was such a change, there would have been an outcry on the solar installers' forum I visit, just as there was jubilation when the limit on the tax credit was removed a few years ago.
- Q:solar panels on the house?
- you cant use solar panels to power your house, it would take more than you can afford,and space to mount them and all the equip required to hook it up. what they don,t tell you is you need a Battery bank [24 to 48 batteries], deep cycle a inverter ,[one that will convert 2 volts to 0, at the wattage you need ] a transfer switch, rated at 00 amps wiring, a 45 watt panel is around $300
- Q:Is getting solar panels worth it for your home?
- There okorder.com/ Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
- Q:is it worth it to install solar panels?
- If okorder.com and I mention them only because they did a retro fit on my Uncle's house in the Florida Keys and a smaller scale system for my in laws outside of Chicago. Both my Uncle and In Laws really are enjoying the cost savings that they are getting each month from their respective systems, and both said that Sun's initial costs were QUITE low. Be sure to have the blessing of your local building zoning departments before installing the panels as some municipalities take issue with solar panels. Also make sure that your roof is strong enough to withstand the weight of not only the panels, but the bracing. Good Luck.
- Q:Is it worth installing solar panels on a house that has no South-facing roof?
- The answer is NO. We can install PV solar panels to properties that are South East – South West facing. Of course it helps if you are 00% South facing but it’s not the end of the world. In fact I would say that the majority of solar panel installations across Britain are not 00% South facing.
- Q:How I can get 300- 500 Wh of energy using Solar Panel?
- As in the reply to the other version of your question - you should be able to get that wattage much of the time during full daylight from the area you specify, but your location, weather, and ability to mount the panel(s) at the best angle to the sun at time you most need the energy (winter? summer?) Instead of going with guess work on the efficiency of the panels you are considering, the people who want to sell you panels (or their website) should be able to tell you from the angle of your mount (roof?) and location, etc., an estimate of the average and maximum power available and the kWH during various seasons. This has to be known for either buying the batteries for storage or knowing the economics of feeding back into the grid, depending on the method used.
- Q:is my solar panel big enough?
- If a car battery contains 50 amp hours of charge at 2 volts, that's 600 watt hours of energy. divided by 34.03 watts, 7.63 hours to charge completely in direct sunlight. You don't want to connect them all in series. You want about 4 or 5 volts to charge a 2 v battery, so you should connect groups in parallel, and connect those groups in series to make your voltage. You'll end up with the same amount of power, lower volts and higher amps. It will work for trickle charging your battery if it's not too far run down.
- Q:South facing solar panels?
- You want the panels facing south because that is where they would get the most sunlight throughout the day. If your front door is facing north, then the back of your house would be facing south, right? So put them up in the back where they are facing south...haha wtf..
- Q:Do solar panels generate power when it's cloudy?
- From my understanding they generate electricity when the suns out and when its out and there aren't too many clouds around covering up. They store some electricity for the winter and cloudier times but I'm not really an expert!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range