||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM Solar Monocrystalline Series III (250W—260W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:How do solar panels work?
- A solar panel is a collection of solar cells (photovoltaic cells) connected together and put in an enclosure. The solar cells work by taking advantage of the photovoltaic effect. The effect is that in a semiconductor P-N junction, when photons of suitable energy strike the junction, an electron and electron-hole pair are generated. This creates a voltage difference between the two sides. When this voltage is applied to a circuit, the electrons are able to flow through, creating usable energy.
- Q:The future of solar panels?
- In okorder.com
- Q:The effect of colored light on a solar panel?
- It is based on what the solar panel is made out of. Many of them will generate electric into the NIR region.
- Q:Where is the best place to get an education/experience and job in the installation of solar panels? ?
- The best suggestion I can give is to call solar installation companies in your area, and ask for their recommendation as to what to do. They may recommend a technical college with an appropriate program. With unemployment rising, new jobs in solar will likely be scarce for a while. You might also inquire at roofing companies. If you apply at a solar company, and can demonstrate that you already have roofing experience, that will be a plus.
- Q:Solar Panels power help?
- What you really need to calculate is your energy requirements, you are only stating your power requirements. Power (W) = how many watts of power are you using? Time (h) = how long are you going to use the power for? Energy requirement(Wh) = W * h take the answer to that equation and plug it into the exact same equation except substitute how much sunlight you get for h and then solve for W to find what you need in the way of a solar panel. Wattage of solar panel (W) = Energy requirement (Wh)/hour of sunlight per day (h) Now you know what wattage of solar panel you need. For the battery you use a different equation: Energy in the Battery(Wh) = Battery Voltage (V) * Current Capacity (Ah) Solving for Current Capacity: Ah = Wh / V This will tell you how big a battery you need, but you also need to be concerned about how much current it can source. For this you need to know what your peak power requirement is. Wmax = peak power requirement Max discharge current (Amax) = Wmax / Vmax Also you will need an inverter rated to Wmax as well.
- Q:Are solar panels worth it?
- Is an SUV worth it? I have passed many of them off in the ditch while my 2wd truck keeps going on icy roads. Unless you own a company and need the SUV it will never pay for itself. Is a huge house worth it? I can live in a 8X6 foot house perfectly well. Unless you rent rooms out in the large house it will never pay for itself. Solar panels are statements to others like a house or vehicle, except they will actually pay for themselves over many years. Don't expect to get rich off them, but look at it as doing your part to cut down on pollution, become more self sufficient or whatever. The exception is if you build a house far from the grid. A friend was quoted $40,000 per mile to install grid tied power to her house out in the woods. Solar panels paid for themselves the first year there.
- Q:QUestion about portable Solar Panels.. Mine is 2v?
- Like others have reported, the voltage may well be 2v, however the amperage is approximately .0 amps Thats the capability of photograph voltaic. relatives shops are monsterously greater useful. yet, the voltage is there, and the amperage is there, including that's- so, that photograph voltaic panel might desire to cost up a monetary business enterprise of four 2v batteries under pressure jointly in parallel.... it in simple terms could take approximately 3 weeks. it can be a great trickle cost. I play around with little 6v photograph voltaic cells, and in case you choose to work out it artwork, positioned a huge can capacitor around the photograph voltaic cellular leads for a minute or 2, then touch the capacitor to the motor leads... it is going to turn- proving the capability is actual. you in simple terms desire the Capacitor to save it up for slightly. interior the tip all of us have been given spoiled on the quite extreme performace capability of plug in electrical energy and chemical cellular batteries. Given the designed capability of those, any option source of capability is confident to be disappointing.
- Q:Selling homemade solar panels?
- Aren't there any safety or efficiency standards you have to comply with? If I were buying solar panels I'd want to be sure the manufacturer was competent and licensed as a manufacturer/retailer. If someone brought a case against you for something that went wrong, and the brand name components were named as part of the problem, then yes, those brand name companies would certainly think there was a legal complication. Just do your research first. Your local chamber of commerce or university legal department would be able to help you.
- Q:Life expectancy of LEDs and Solar panels...?
- LEDs last approximately 50,000 hours of operation, continuous or non-continuous, it doesn't matter. 50,000 hours. Solar panels will, theoretically, last until the end of time. The support structures will fail long before the panels themselves. Inverters, battery banks, op-amps, transformers, control boards, etc. will all fail long before a solar panel stops making juice.
- Q:Do grid-tied solar panel systems have to be installed professionally?
- By an utility approved qualified individual. The utilities really hate it if their maintenance people working on the power lines gets electrocuted because some solar powered inverter didn't shut off when they shut the line off.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range