||Number of Cells(pieces):
||1638 x 982 x 40
CNBM Solar Polycrystalline Series II (250W—260W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:Solar Panels Energy Theory?? ENERGY?
- I haven't any theory what you're doing or what you think of you're attaining. A 235 watt panel isn't lots potential. you may easily save it with a undeniable previous lead acid battery.
- Q:How many solar panels do I need?
- You're missing a few assumptions: - where on the globe? - how well is your house insulated, how do you plan to heat/cool your house? - why do you insist on power wasting appliances like plasma screens? Usually, unless it's absolutely impossible, a grid-tie-in system is much better than an insular system. You could use the grid to 'store' electricity for those times when the sun isn't shining and as fall-back if your yield isn't quite as good as you calculated. With the battery system, you'll have to specify your reliability requirements. If you want a 00% guarantee that you'll always have electricity, even if the sun is not shining for a week longer than you've planned according to the past weather history of your area, you'll either have to ridiculously oversize your battery (and panel) system, or plan for some sort of backup system anyway. Finally, if you're really planing such a system, you might want to take a look at the fridges and freezers used on sailboats: these use a eutectic cold accumulator, i.e. you 'charge' the fridge when the engine is running (or the sun is shining) and it'll then keep the temperature for another ~2...35 (professional systems) hours.
- Q:how to make your own solar panels?
- if you want to make a photovoltaic panel from scratch, its extremely difficult, comparable probably to making integrated circuits. just buy a factory built panel solar-thermal is much easier
- Q:260 watt solar panels on an rv?
- It depends on the power you need. There should be a controller between the battery and the solar pv panels.
- Q:Research Paper on Solar Panels?
- Actually, solar energy IS a good one. It's something we all need to think about, especially when coal and oil become harder to get. Good luck with your paper!
- Q:What are solar panels made up of?
- Solar panels (aka photovoltaic panel) are most often made up of thin wafers of crystalline silicon or cadmium telluride. As photons from the sun enter the photovoltaic cell, electrons are freed from the substrate when are then collected by wires that run throughout the panel. And as we know electrons=electricity!
- Q:How do I get a grant passed for my school for solar panels?
- it quite is attending to be a actual crutch for Republicans isn't this? Cuts in those Bush era very own loan assure courses won't cover / 4 of the expenditures of in simple terms Irene on my own so shall we toss that argument out interior the trash, the place it belongs. this is devoid of going into the expenditures of the Midwest tornadoes, the fires in Texas and their drought, the fires in New Mexico, and the earthquake interior the Mid Atlantic. And greater to come again. in no way formerly in our historic past have we demanded that catastrophe alleviation for our human beings be tied to cuts in courses, and once you're honest, you will see that many different courses are on their slicing block too, lots of them an identical ones they tried to ram down our throats final time they dug of their heels, and seem how super that became out...our credit status went down. Are they loopy to choose greater?
- Q:Why solar panels are expensive?
- Supply and demand, my friend.
- Q:Solar Panel Help? Beginners?
- The okorder.com/... All the other sites you google/yahoo for will be advertisements. I think the author of this one was a engineering student. Hope this helps!
- Q:Solar Panel Batteries?
- If interested in much more info about solar panels then I would suggest reading these articles renewableenergyarticles.blogspot....
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range