Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Why don't scientists use the design of a tree for solar panels?
- I don't know much about solar power. This does however seem to be a very interesting idea. But I'd imagine that the complexity of building such a structure would be far more difficult that just laying thousands of large panels in an area. The shadow from higher panels may also have an adverse affect on the lower panels. Consider the tiny panels that do provide energy and compare them to a large panel that is easier to make.
- Q:why aren't solar panels for your house more affordable?
- Depending on where you live, the combination of federal, state and city tax credits and rebates can offset the cost of solar panels substantially. Even so, unless you use a lot of electricity, it may take a few years for the panels to pay for themselves. You are essentially paying for your electricity in advance. The more you use and the more it costs per kW/hr, the quicker the cost will be offset by the savings. Don't install solar panels on a home you're renting or one that you will likely sell in the next few years. It's not practical to un-install them and move them to a new house. Energy conservation is the way to cut your enery bills with the lowest up front cost. If you haven't had an energy audit, see if your energy provider does them at low or no cost. Install timers on air conditioner thermostats. If you have electric water heating, have a timer installed on that as well. Water heating is one of the biggest energy wasters out there. Why keep the whole tank of water hot when you only use it in the morning to shower? If you have your heart set on having solar panels but can't afford the upfront cost, research the companies that do installations in your area. Some have lease and lease/purchase options now.
- Q:Which is the least expensive, yet still very efficient, type of solar panel?
- image voltaic thermal or warm water beats PV or Photovoltaic on a daily basis. The Mono and Poly are the main conventional. they provide years of provider and function a shown song checklist. they do no longer seem to be very warmth tolerant. production will flow down on warmer day as maximum shrink sheets will instruct. Amorphous Panels are greater warmth tolerant. they're additionally greater valuable at production with ,low easy or in part cloudy days. They produce much less what in keeping with sq. foot and want a larger section. First image voltaic produces those variety of panels. HIT by utilizing Sanyo blends those 2 together to produce a panel with the main suitable of the two structures. All PV is costly. The payoff tiers from 7-2 many years in keeping with many components.
- Q:Why won't my solar panels drive a motor?
- Mark G has a good answer. If you leave your voltmeter on the solar cells when you hook up the motor, you will see the voltage drop to near zero. Same thing would happen if you tried to use 2 9 volt batteries to start your car. They just cant maintain the voltage when high curent demands are made.
- Q:Choosing right wattage solar panel?
- Will a 30 watt panel at 2 volts be enough to run this system during sunlight and charge the battery for the equipment to run overnight? Maybe theoretically, but you're going to have very little margin for losses and clouds. I'll bet it has very little power when cloudy. 7.9/30 = 0.26. So at 00% efficiency, you'd need it to be charging more than 25% of each 24 hour period. In a summer with long days and a climate with few clouds, you might make it. But I think you're very close to the edge. And, at 55 AH, how long can I keep a constant draw of 7.9 watts without a recharge? For an ideal battery: time = Q V / P time = 55 A h * 2V / 7.9W time = 83 hours So you've got pretty good margin on your battery.
- Q:A Question about Solar panels?
- I am sure someone can tall you.
- Q:How much money does it cost to make ONE solar panel?
- Have okorder.com . Possibly this could immediately instruct each and every one!
- Q:Anyone here have residential solar panels?
- I run my entire home off of solar . I'm really handy when it comes to building things from junk and buy broken cells off OKorder . I glue and solder them to make 2x2 cells so my panels are 6x6 foot each normal size is allot smaller and getting plenty of power dirt cheap but the gov doesn't give me crap and i really don't give a crap because what i have into mine payed for them self in a years time of paying the power company . Now if i was to buy the system i built there's no way it would be worth the wile . The only way the government is interested is if they can tax you that's not just conservation that's everything. I do get a kick out of the rich blood sucking power company when all the lights go out in the neighborhood and there knocking on my door trying to figure out why my house is lit up like a Christmas tree
- Q:How to select solar panel for this application?
- First, you need to make sure that your battery can take a regular 34Ah discharge without damage. The usual wisdom when using deep cycle lead-acid batteries is to allow for no greater than 50% discharge. This is to prevent the battery from ageing prematurely. Note that automotive batteries are not usually considered suitable for deep-cycle applications. Best allow for at least 200Ah capacity. Your solar panel capacity needs to take into account that whatever the nameplate output of the panel, that will be what it will produce under ideal conditions, actual output will always be less, often quite a bit less. You also need to allow capacity to cope with dull, overcast days when the light level is very low. You can get solar maps that will give you the sunshine hours and irradiation levels at your location. The solar panel capacity ends up being a juggling act between available funds/space and how critical it is that the light always works as desired. Let's say you had a 400W panel, which sounds quite generous. In the middle of winter, it may produce only 75W for 5 hours on a dull day, not quite enough to run the light for 0 hours. Would you expect several such days in a row? How many days could a 00Ah of battery capacity cover under these conditions?
- Q:what does a single solar panel weigh?
- The okorder.com if you would like some ideas on how to do this.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range