||Number of Cells(pieces):
Can charge any 12V battery with 5m cable alligator clip
Combined by 2pcs individual high-efficient monocrystalline silicon solar panels;
Stainless steel telescopic legs ( can freely rotate 180 degrees)
High-strength low-iron toughened glass
Anodized aluminum frame
Light weight,easy to carry outside
with a charge controller with LED charge status display and electronic circuit protection
Long life time: >=25 years, small attenuation (Resistance to humidity and salt fog corrosion)
Stability and high efficiency photoelectric conversion, the average conversion rate is 17%
±3% performance tolerance
Accessories: controller(10A) , cable (5m), alligator clip, supporting leg,carry bag, junction box,corner protection, lock and handle
Packaging: nonwoven or canvas bag with outer carton, bulk order with pallet
suitable for home/caravans/camper (powering lap-top, phones, lights, TV,radios, small pumps and other small household electrical appliances)
When you go camping/hiking:
For laptop! No problem.
For iphone/ smart phones! No problem.
For PSP, for other players! No problem.
One portable solar panel charger solves all your charging problems!
In the case of no load, do not connect the positive and negative.
We have patents for the essential parts of the products----controller and inverter
All our products are approved by CE and ISO9001
We can do OEM and ODM, and we have our own talented R&D teams
All our products are easy to be used and convenient in maintanence
Strong technical team is ready to work for you.
12v/18v 120W Folding Solar Panel A) collapsible
B) waterproof and easy to carry
C)Suitable for outdoor travel, camping
fast delivery+high quality: folding solar panel full waterproof---suitable for camping, trekker , 4WD, boating etc!
foldable solar panel 120W folding solar panel for charge DC 12V solar system & 12V battery
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*35mm|
|Nominal current (A):||8.33|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.00|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc:||-0.34%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc:||0.017%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Pmax:||-0.48%/degree|
|Operating temperature:||-40/degree to+85/degree|
|Certifications||ISO 9001 TUV CE RoHS|
|Maximum system voltage:||IEC, 1000V DC, 600V|
- Q:How big of a solar panel system would I need to get ?
- Create okorder.com/
- Q:80 watt solar panel ? what dose that mean?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:What factors effect the amount of electricity produced from solar panels?
- It depends on what you mean by amount of electricity. Normally that would mean the total energy produced over a given period. In that case, the main factors are ) Efficiency of the solar cells 2) Total irradiation received: incident radiation density times the solar panel area, and the angle of the incident radiation. Item ) is determined by the materials and method of construction of the solar cells Item 2) depends on the location of the panel, both on earth's surface (latitude), time of year, and how the panel is oriented with respect to the horizontal. Altitude of the location can also be a factor. Prevailing weather conditions, number of cloudy days, etc. are important. Independent of these parameters, larger area means more electricity.
- Q:can a small solar panel be charged with lamps?
- yes, although charged is the wrong term. But for every 00 watts you put into the lamps, you will get well less than 0 watts out of the solar array. Well less. .
- Q:How does a solar panel turn sunlight into electricity?
- Sunlight okorder.com/
- Q:Air conditioner 25 volt 5 amps: how many solar panels and batteries to run 24/7?
- Unless you have a good charge controller, the battery will never charge, as a lead acid battery requires 5 volts to charge. Ans you don't tell us the capacity of the battery? Is the solar cell only 5 watts? That is amp if it develops 5 volts. Assuming the solar panel is good for 5 watts and 5 volts, that is only amp. so you are charging the battery with amp and discharging it with 5 amps, so how long you can do that depends on the size of the battery. But it will discharge in at most 5 hours with a large battery, and the solar panel will take several days to charge it up again at amp. The best you will be able to do with that 5 amp load is perhaps hour a day, which is 2 watt-hours. The solar panel will be able put back amp for 2 hours at 5 volts, which is 5 watt-hours, which will give you perhaps 2 watt-hours in the battery. .
- Q:I want to buy solar panels?
- If okorder.com and search for solar panels, they list companies that sell solar panels and you can compare prices there.
- Q:45 Watt Solar Panel Kit Harbor Freight?
- I don't have direct experience with the Harbor Freight panels, but have heard that they are agressively rated - i.e., the three 5-watt panels are really 5-watt panels. The 80-watt panel is likely to be a serious panel, rated according to standard test conditions. It will also be more durable, and probably have a warranty of 20 years or more. There's really no comparison. If your goal is to experiment with solar electricity, then get the kit from Harbor Freight (or Northern Tool, or any of a handful of other places). If your goal is to save money, generally you will need a larger scale than 80 watts - several thousand watts being the norm. And the payback time will be measured in years.
- Q:how can i build my own, cheap, solar panels at home?
- The idea behind building your own was to get defective and broken solar cells from the manufacturer, preferably for free though many now charge for them. These are cells that are either cosmetically blemished, cracked or otherwise broken during manufacturing and transportation. As each cell fragment could have very different voltage and current characteristics, you have to manually measure the voltage and current characteristics, sort them and then wire them in parallel or in serial to achieve the desired voltage and current characteristics for the panel. Wiring in parallel increases the current while wiring in series increases the voltage, the current capacity of cells in series will be that of the lowest current capacity cell in that series hence you need to match fragments up to wire in parallel till you have enough current capacity to participate as a cell in the series. Cell fragments can only be wired in parallel if they have the same voltage output. It's painstaking work and it's difficult to place all the irregular shaped cells onto the solar panel in a layout that efficiently uses the space so your solar panels will likely be much larger than commercial ones. You could augment them with Fresnel lenses since the cells don't occupy as much of the available surface area hence focusing the light onto the cells rather than the board will help with efficiency. Practice your soldering skills cause you don't want to have to go back in to figure out where that cold solder joint is. If you're real lucky you can get a supply of blemished cells but the cheapest ones are the broken cells.
- Q:time till a solar panel pays itself off?
- lots of info about solar panels, perhaps you'll find answer to your question renewableenergyarticles.blogspot....
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range