Use: Carton Sealing
Adhesive Side: Double Sided
Adhesive: hot melt, water based acrylic, solvent based acrylic
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Color: white tissue, black tissue
Release Paper: White release paper, Yellow glassin release paper
|Item No. ||Carrier ||Adhesive ||Thickness ||Initial Tack|
|DSH-80H ||tissue ||hot melt ||80 micron ||<120mm||>2h ||>16N/25mm ||-- |
|DSH-90H ||tissue ||hot melt ||90 micron ||<120mm||>2h ||>18N/25mm ||-- |
|DSH-100H ||tissue ||hot melt ||100 micron ||<120mm||>2h ||>19N/25mm ||-- |
|DSH-110H ||tissue ||hot melt ||110 micron ||<120mm||>2h ||>20N/25mm ||-- |
|DSW-80H ||tissue ||water based acrylic ||80 micron ||<80mm||>1h ||>8N/25mm ||-- |
|DSW-90H ||tissue ||water based acrylic ||90 micron ||<80mm||>1h ||>10N/25mm ||-- |
|DSW-100H ||tissue ||water based acrylic ||100 micron ||<80mm||>1h ||>12N/25mm ||-- |
|DSW-110H ||tissue ||water based acrylic ||110 micron ||<80mm||>1h ||>14N/25mm ||-- |
|DS-80H ||tissue ||solvent based acrylic ||80 micron ||<120mm||>2h ||>11N/25mm ||-- |
|DS-90H ||tissue ||solvent based acrylic ||90 micron ||<120mm||>2h ||>13N/25mm ||-- |
|DS-100H ||tissue ||solvent based acrylic ||100 micron ||<120mm||>2h ||>15N/25mm ||-- |
|DS-110H ||tissue ||solvent based acrylic ||110 micron ||<120mm||>2h ||>17N/25mm ||-- |
|DS1-80H ||tissue ||solvent based acrylic ||80 micron ||<120mm||>10h ||>7N/25mm ||-- |
|DS1-90H ||tissue ||solvent based acrylic ||90 micron ||<120mm||>10h ||>8N/25mm ||-- |
|DS1-100H ||tissue ||solvent based acrylic ||100 micron ||<120mm||>10h ||>9N/25mm ||-- |
|DS1-110H ||tissue ||solvent based acrylic ||110 micron ||<120mm||>10h ||>10N/25mm ||-- |
|DS-100GH ||tissue ||solvent based acrylic ||100 micron ||<150mm||>24h ||>90N/25mm ||80DC |
|DS-120GH ||tissue ||solvent based acrylic ||120micron ||<100mm||>24h ||>120N/25mm ||120DC |
|DS-140GH ||tissue ||solvent based acrylic ||140 micron ||<100mm||>24h ||>140N/25mm ||120DC |
|DS-160GH ||tissue ||solvent based acrylic ||160 micron ||<100mm||>24h ||>150N/25mm ||120DC |
Core I.D.: 3' (76mmx1)
Jumbo Roll: 1.26m x 1000m; 1.02m x 1000m
Cut Roll: As per customer’s requirements
Carton sealing & packing, Light duty packaging, bundling, holding, and other office & household use.
Packaging & Shipping:
Cut rolls: Shrink package, placed in cartons, with or without pallet
Jumbo rolls & log rolls: Packed with kraft paper and stretch wrap film, with or without pallet
1. Stable financial status and sound reputation as a state invested corporation under the direct administration of the State Council of PRC;
2. CNBM’s world wide influence as one of the 500 global fortunes specializing in building materials including adhesive tapes;
3. More than a decade’s exporting experience and technology in adhesive tape industry;
4. Preferencial shipping channels, with a separate team dealing with shipping.
- Q:How do I remove the foam double adhesive that sticks to the scissors?
- First, use wire ballTools / raw materials: steel wire balls (for washing dishes, washing dishes) and dishwashing detergent.Methods / steps:1. Bring out the scissors glued to the glue, dip the water into the wet scissors, and apply the detergent;2. Brush with steel wire brush;3, clean water on a clean.
- Q:What is oily double-sided adhesive, oily double-sided adhesive, what are the uses?
- Oily double-sided adhesive tape features:Double sided adhesive tape is based on paper, cloth and plastic film, and is coated with solvent based polyacrylate adhesive, and then is made of easily stripped material. With excellent initial adhesion, excellent adhesive force, convenient cold resistance, good heat resistance; the rubber surface has good anti rebound, flat; warping, high temperature resistance, but also has strong adhesion and adhesive force, better adhesion to various substrates, especially for the surface paste, has the better adhesion to many kinds of substrates, convenient and easy to tear, using double-sided tape to clean; rough appearance, oily appearance, chemical fiber, cotton cloth and other materials have good viscosity.
- Q:Flexo printing tape, what are the common？what are the advantages and disadvantages?
- For the foam adhesive tape, the effect of the binding process depends on every process of the printing process. The correct use of the adhesive tape can greatly improve the printing quality of the flexo printing. Therefore, in the use of foam dip tape, should pay attention to the following points.
- Q:I would like to ask Heroes: I would like to register trademarks, double-sided tape
- Paper, paperboard and articles other than any other category, printed matter, binding articles, photographs, stationery, stationery or household adhesives, art supplies, brushes
- Q:Construction method of butyl adhesive tape
- Single sided non-woven fabric, Yongxing adhesive tape, method of use(1) after the lighting board is installed on the frame, the lighting board seam will be bound and the parts of the adhesive tape will be wiped clean.(2) open the adhesive tape in the joint of the lighting board, then tear off the insulating paper on the edge of the compacted adhesive tape, and then install the aluminum alloy board on the lighting board. Secure with a waterproof screw.(3) on the lighting board and the wall joint, use one side aluminum foil adhesive tape to bond directly. 1, construction requirements(1) the performance indexes of tapes should be read carefully before construction so as to be suitable for the environmental temperature and humidity during construction.(2) according to different waterproofing membrane, different construction methods, choose different types, specifications of different sizes of Yongxing tape.(3) before construction, the quality of the aforesaid project shall be checked and accepted, and the waterproof layer shall be constructed after qualification.(4) according to the requirements of the engineering design and construction waterproofing, waterproofing and leveling layer bonded firmly, do not allow Konggu phenomenon, after the construction of waterproof layer should be protected.(5) the use of Yongxing parapet should pay attention to the tape, brick or concrete surface bonding parts of the firm and smooth surface, such as the poor, the application of cement paste for repairing yarn
- Q:In the production process of cotton double-sided tape winding unevenness is what reason
- Back paper smoothness and with or without moisture.The above situation may occur when the volume of winding is not smooth, pay attention to observation when gluing,
- Q:How do I clean the foam tape marks?
- 7, with a letter of sodium and water a wipe off, or can also use paint thinner.8, with cotton swabs dipped in a nail polish water.Foam tape is widely used in small, medium and large scale printing roller printing machine, as well as in the flat press, all wheel turnaround, intermittent rotary Flexo machine, wash machine, can meet the different demand for printing, printing all kinds of dot density and field print. Double sided tape is made of paper or cloth, plastic film substrate, then the elastomer pressure-sensitive adhesive or resin adhesive coating made in the substrate of the roll type adhesive tape is mainly composed of a substrate, adhesive, release paper (film) is composed of three parts.
- Q:Will the double faced adhesive damage the wall?
- Traceless double-sided adhesive, since there is no trace, it will not damage the wall.Double sided tape is made of paper or cloth, plastic film substrate, then the elastomer pressure-sensitive adhesive or resin adhesive coating made in the substrate of the roll type adhesive tape is composed of base material, adhesive, release paper (film) is composed of three parts.
- Q:How to remove the remnants of double-sided adhesive left?
- Very simple, buy a roll of transparent adhesive, adhesive tape will do, paste you have double-sided adhesive place, and then put it after tearing, repeated a few times you can stick it off
- Q:What's the effect of double-sided adhesive?
- According to the plastic can be divided into solvent adhesive tape (oily glue), emulsion
We are glad to introduce our adhesive tapes to you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range