1.0MM Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill Images
1.0MM Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill Specification :
Stress crack resistance/h
Carbon black content/%
Carbon black dispersion
Carbon black dispersion(only near spherical agglomerates) for 10 different views 9 in categories 1 or 2 and 1 in category 3
Oxidative induction time/min
High pressure OIT≥400
Oven aging at 85°C
Standard OIT-% retained after 90days
High pressure OIT-% retained after 90days
Standard OIT retained after 1600hrs
High pressure OIT retained after 1600hrs
-70°C Low temperature impact brittle property
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
- Q:How does the soft film decoration?
- This if it is through the national green environmental protection and safety testing of products, the human body is basically no harm. But if the product is not qualified, it is likely to release toxic substances and gases, pose a serious threat to human health. If conditions is permmited, it can be sampled to detect by the testing department. But it is generally good in the majority
- Q:Is there any need to install screen protector on Vivo mobile phones?
- It is OK to not install screen protector on the phone. Now the quality of screen protector (light transmittance and other indicators) at the street is poor and is harmful to the eyes. There is no need to install screen protector on middle and high-end mobile phones (such as vivo cell phone).
- Q:Which one should be used for dam protection, geomembrane or wire box?
- Wire box, of course. It has good protection effect and can prevent the dam from landslide, water loss and soil erosion.
- Q:composite geo-membrane, two cloths and one membrane geomembrane 6 meters thick material how to use multiple sets of quotas
- 10 meters dam seepage-proof construction, 1000g composite membrane quotas are not accurate, depth 6 meters, each design Institute are not the same, two cloths one membrane composite membrane 800 grams per square meter is sufficient .
- Q:Application of seepage-proof geomembranes
- stadiums, hydraulic structures, protection, lining of sewage conduits and so on) 4. gardens (artificial lakes, leaking stoppage, reinforcement, the seepage-proof control of oil tanks in gas station, tunnels, sewage treatment plants://f, and vertical core walls. 7. transportation facilities (road reinforcement, sanitation such as domestic waste landfill sites, sea cucumber revetment, etc. 10. salt industry salt crystallization pools, revetments, the seepage-proof control of roof gardens, dams, salt pond plastic straw membranes) knitted composite reinforced waterproof geotextile has a excellent water resistance performance. salt membrane, land reclamation, golf course ponds bottom linings, underground projects of buildings, drinking water tanks and environmental protection projects, refinery, ashery, planted roofs, dissolving tanks, heap leaching tanks, the seepage-proof control of durable culverts ) 8. agriculture (reservoirs, halogen pool caps, lining of shrimp ponds, industry, impounding reservoirs, revetments and so on) 3. municipal engineering (subways, twice linings and so on) 6. mining industry(washing pools, chemical reaction pools, coastal mud flats, seepage proofing for irrigation systems) 9. aquaculture industry(intensification, lining of settling ponds: //f , fishponds, settling ponds, seepage-proofing of ditches, the water- and moisture-proof control of afforesting lawn etc.) 5. petrochemical industry (chemical plants. It also can be widely used in railways. 2. water conservancy (such as rivers and lakes, the seepage-proof control of reservoirs and dams, factory-like culture ponds, watercourses, storage yards, power plant regulating reservoirs.
- Q:What kind of welding machine is used for geomembrane welding burnout?
- Q:Is electrothermal film a big consumer of electricity?
- Electrothermal film is very energy saving and comfortable.
- Q:What are the differences of seepage-proof geomembrane and impervious geotextile?
- Seepage-proof geomembrane mainly refers to high density polyethylene, which is the HDEP film in the industry. Impervious geotextile is composite geo-membrane which can be divided into one cloth and one membrane and two cloths film one film.
- Q:How to deal with the bubbles in the mobile phone film?
- If there are bubble in the mobile phone film, please use hard bank card or other cards to gently squeeze out the bubbles from intermediate network edge and surroundding. The process should be slowly, you don't be impatient, and pay attention to not crumble the big bubble. You shouls spend a relatively long time to scrape the bubble to the edge, and then squeeze out the bubble. At last, mobile phone film is perfect and flawless. if there is dust in the mobile phone film, it is more difficult to solve than the bubbles, this film is possibly destroyed , because it represents that you live in a dirty environment, the suspended solids in the air are too much, where is not suitable for sticking film.
- Q:What is the membrane waterproof
- Waterproof coating has a structure layer of waterproof ability and is painted a certain thickness of waterproof coating on the surface, curing at room temperature and forming a layer waterproof coating with a certain toughness.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range