1.0MM Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill Images
1.0MM Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill Specification :
Stress crack resistance/h
Carbon black content/%
Carbon black dispersion
Carbon black dispersion(only near spherical agglomerates) for 10 different views 9 in categories 1 or 2 and 1 in category 3
Oxidative induction time/min
High pressure OIT≥400
Oven aging at 85°C
Standard OIT-% retained after 90days
High pressure OIT-% retained after 90days
Standard OIT retained after 1600hrs
High pressure OIT retained after 1600hrs
-70°C Low temperature impact brittle property
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
- Q:Which kind of computer anti-reflective screen film is better?
- Fashionable IT computer screen protective film has both the type which doesn't prevent scratching and light reflection resistance film. They all have high definition and high light transmittance with light transmittance of more than 95%. Electrostatic adsorption, does not contain glue, automatic attachment, convenient to stick. dedicated model, no need to cut, size precision of 0.01MM, perfect fit. filtering and brightening, filter 10% redundant glare, comfortable vision. Blocking 90% radiation and ultraviolet rays, so as to protect the eyes. Dust-proof, water-proof, oil-proof, fingerprint-proof, clean with water before using if necessary.
- Q:What is the construction technology of geotechnical engineering?
- (1) Geological surveying and mapping. (2) Exploration and sampling. (3) In-situ test and laboratory test. (4) On-site inspection and monitoring. Engineering geological mapping is the basis of geotechnical engineering investigation and is usually carried out in the early stages of the investigation. The essence of this approach is to use geological and engineering geological theory to observe and describe the geological phenomenon, analyze its nature and rules, and thereby infer the geological condition of the subsurface providing evidence for other investigation methods like exploration and testing. In sites that have complex topography and geological conditions, engineering geological mapping must be carried out. However, for sites that is of flat terrain, simple geological conditions and relatively small space, engineering geological mapping survey can be replaced by investigation. Engineering geological mapping is the most economical and effective way to know the engineering geological conditions. High-quality mapping work can be fairly accurately infer the subsurface geological condition and effectively guide other investigation methods.
- Q:Does ipad need not to stick film?
- 1. If you want to protect it, you had better stick film for it. But if you want to use it more comfortably, you need not to do that. 2. The screen of ipad air is a anti-fingerprint coating. Even you cut its screen with a knife, there will not be scratch. But if you stick film, it will affect light transmittance. So sticking film is just consoling yourself. It is not suggested to stick film. But without filmor other treatment, there will be many fingerprints and dirty streaks.So it looks bad. It you stick film, you can wipe it freely when it becomes dirty. It is easier to clean and you don't have to worry about it.
- Q:How about the Apple phone 5s stick membrane color membrane?
- Some people like high permeability film, it has strong light translucency, high color reproduction, with a very comfortable, but high permeability film is easily to stained fingerprints, commonly known as fingerprint collector. I do not mind if the fingerprint does not wipe the film, then you can choose high-permeable membrane. If you do mind, then you can select the matte film, matte film is not easy to stick fingerprints, but the corresponding light transmission and color reproduction are not as good as the high-permeable membrane.
- Q:How is PTC electrothermal film?
- PTC is positive temprature coefficient which means when the temperature of the heating element rise, its resistance will rise (ordinary metal material has the characteristic, but the resistance of the material increases rapidly with the rise of temperature ), and the heating power decrease, and it will not reach the ignition point because of local covering lead to sharp rise in temperature. It is also known as self-regulating heating element, that is, the material itself has the function of limiting the rise of temperature , rather than limiting the temperature through the laid temperature sensor on the ground. Due to the characteristics of PTC, it is considered as a safe electric heating in the market, so many do not have the characteristics of the PTC material, also boast they are. This should be paid attention to.
- Q:How to remove the protective film of the guard against theft?
- 1: The area is not large and you can use banana water to soak it and then clean it with a cleaning ball. 2: It can be removed with cleaning agents (bottled called A1) used in the textile industry.I have tried. It is very good. 3: To add some sulfuric acid into the water, otherwise it will be corroded and then rub with the cleaning ball. 4: To heat it with the electric hair drier, or with a wooden shovel, plastic marks can be used to wipe off the solvent oil
- Q:How to stick the stick membrane of mobile phone?
- To use the gummed paper, or use your fingernails gently buckled film a angle, tilt angle will slowly, then pinch the tilt angle, you can tear down the hand can be used, but not good Jie, length width tape stuck to a corner, the tape will be the film tearing up and if you film inside accidentally wipe clean, dust to form bubbles, can also use sticky tape out of Oh, can not be used in military, is easy to leave them a shadow of their former selves.
- Q:What are the advantages of coated glass?
- Coated glass is the glass that is coated with one or more layers of metal, alloy or metal compound on the surface, which changes the property of glass. It can be divided into heat reflection glass and low radiation glass according to different properties. Heat reflecting (solar control)glass is the glass that is generally coated with chromium, titanium or stainless steel and other metal or mental compounds on the surface, thus the products are colorful. It has a certain visible light transmittance, has a high reflectivity for near infrared ray and a low transmittance for ultraviolet light, therefore, it is also known as solar control glass. Compared with the common glass, it reduces the shading coefficient, that is, improve the shading performance, but the heat transfer coefficient does not change to much. Radiation (LOW-E) glass is coated with multilayer silver plated, copper or tin or metal and other compounds on the surface of the glass. Products have a high visible light transmittance, and high infrared reflectivity with good heat rejection performance. Due to poor film layer strength, they generally are made into insulating glass and are not used alone.
- Q:Home color film and the film pvc wallpaper What is the difference?
- Ingredients: Wall membrane: Using natural materials, free of PVC, free of formaldehyde, benzene, toluene and other toxic substances. Wallpaper: Use paper | PVC construction method: Wall membrane: Technology low, easy to glue, white-wall film and adhesive properties, easy mosaic, wallpaper: high requirements, high material loss. Decorative: Wall membrane: Rich in texture, in three-dimensional, the preparation of patterns and colors with any class, you can paint, can change color when recoated. Wallpaper: Surface gloss, colorful patterns. You can not paint. . Can not change the color; repairability: Wall membrane: For multiple brushing renovation, it can be partially repaired. Wallpaper; can not repair, can only be partial or total replacement. Stability: Wall membrane: Do not fade, mildew, non-toxic odor-free, anti-moth. Wallpaper: fade, mildew, shedding, odor, anti moisture not good. Life: Wall membrane: 30 years (can be changed within 8 colors) Wallpaper: 5 years Economy: Wall membrane: Simple construction, low loss, can be repeatedly brushing, long service life. Wallpaper: Parquet, while trimming losses high, short life.
- Q:How to stick membrane on the cabinet?
- The membrane is very cheap. Spray the door before you begin to stick the membrane to avoid bubbles. Then measure the size of the area where you want to stick membrane and tailor the membrane you bought according to the size. To avoid waste, a draft is recommended. Finally, stick the membrane from up to down gradually and check at all times to prevent the membrane from being slantways stuck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range