0.4mm/0.45mm/0.47mm/0.5mm Pre-Painted galvanized Steel Roofing Sheet PPGI
Painting: Polyester(PE) PVDF
Standard: ASTM, JIS,AISI, GB
Width: 914mm,1000mm, 1200mm, 1250mm, 1500mm or as your request
Zinc coating: 40-250g/m2
Color: Ral code or as the client request
Packing: wooden with the waterproof paper
Delivery: 4 weeks
MOQ: 5tons or negotiable
1) Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning, micro-wave oven, bread maker
2) Exterior applications such as: Wall cladding, facades, roofs and canopies, tunnels, column covers or renovations
3) Interior applications such as: Wall cladding, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and balconies
PPGI / PPGL (PCM)
Thickness of Base Metal
Polyester(PE) PVDF epoxy
PE protective film
Ral code or as the client request
Degreasing and chemical treatment
Coating Hardness (pencil resistance)
More than 100
Coil: Width≤2000mm,N.W≤5T,Inner Diameter: φ408mm φ505 φ508
Home appliance: Refrigerator shutter & side panels, Washer, Freezers, Air conditions, Rice Cooker, Microwave Ovens, Water Heaters, Sterilization Cabinets, Range Hoods Computer Panels , DVD/DVB panels, TV back panel etc.
Teaching Board: whiteboard, blackboard, greenboard(chalk board).
1.Do you have QC teams?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the quality control for our products.
2.Are the products tested before shipping?
Yes, all of our PPGI and GI was qualified before shipping. We test every batch every day.
3. Is the sample available?
Yes, samples can be sent for test if you need.
4. What's your normal delivery time?
Our delivery time about 10-20days for standard sizes, if you have other requirements like hardness and width ,it is about 20-40days. But don't worry ,we also try our best for the delivery time ,because time longer and our cost is higher.
- Q:carbon steel strength?
- Ricki is correct. There is no way to tell how much carbon is present just from the term carbon steel. It comes in a wide range of grades within the general classifications of low, medium, and high carbon steel. What you'll get depends on the quality of the knife. As the carbon content increases, the steel becomes harder, stronger, and more responsive to heat treatment. It also becomes more brittle, so a **very** high carbon steel would not be the best thing for a machete. As Ricki said, plain carbon steels are not rust resistant. However, I have had a carbon steel machete for over 40 years and it's just fine. If you take care of it, it will last.
- Q:Should I buy a guitar with nylon or steel?
- Make your choice based on the type of music you intend to play. Nylon strings are used primarily for classical, flamenco and folk music. Steel strings are used for pop, rock, blues, country, folk, bluegrass.... Both types of guitar are tuned the same, so you *can* play any style of music on either guitar. The big difference is in the tone. Nylon strings are rich and full...if perhaps a little mellow. Steel strings are twangy and have a bite to the sound. There are differences in the construction and feel of the guitars, but that's not critical to your decision. Match the guitar to the music you intend to play. At 14 yrs old, you are certainly big enough for a full sized guitar....and I'll bet you're still growing, right? Even full sized guitars still vary in the size of the body. Try a few out to see how well they fit your reach.
- Q:Can you put steel strings on a nylon-string guitar?
- Don't EVER put steel strings on a nylon stringed guitar. Steel strings have many times more tension than nylon strings. The bodies on nylon stringed guitars are braced lighter than their steel stringed cousins. If you put steel strings on a guitar designed for nylon, they will belly the top up as well as warp the neck. Since they're attached differently, you'd (luckily) have a hard time even getting steel strings to fit. Enjoy your nylon string guitar for what it is, and if you want to play steel strings, buy a guitar designed for them.
- Q:why do ships of steel float?
- They okorder.com/... Or use the search bar*. (The question has been answered a thousand and one times). If you do then you will read many answers that push the popular myth that they displace more water than they weigh (as if some unseen 'finger of god' is supplying a mystery force in addition to the vessel's weight). Such 'explanations' cannot be supported by either calculation or experiment and are wishy-washy drively nonsense. So beware of Archimedes' Trolls on this one!
- Q:What is the difference between a steel strip and a coil? The steel strip is flat steel, and the steel coil is made of steel.
- A steel strip is also a coil, usually a narrow strip, also known as a steel strip. The volume is relatively wide. In addition, flat steel is usually hot-rolled out of long strip steel, fixed length 5 and 5.5,6 meters range, steel coil is Kaiping Chang 12501500, length 2.5 meters, 4 meters, 6 meters, ranging from steel plate
- Q:why use steel-reinforced concrete?
- As a composite material, reinforced concrete can be an economical alternative to structural steel in building, bridge and other superstructures. Reinforced concrete can be formed into almost any shape in the field. The bulk of reinforced concrete material - the aggregates - can often be produced local to a project, reducing manufacturing cost. Reinforced concrete weight can be a benefit, resisting loads that cause displacement, uplift and overturning.
- Q:Is Tempered Steel synonymous with Hardened Steel?
- No. Not quite. The term 'Hardened steel' is often used to refer to 'Heat treated steel'. There are two separate steps in heat treatment. First the red hot steel is 'quenched' (rapidly cooled). This yields maximum hardness ,but the steel may be too brittle for the intended purpose. The next stage, 'tempering' is heating to a limited temperature, and slow cooling. This reduces the hardness somewhat, depending on the re-heat temperature, but restores some of the toughness lost in the first stage.
- Q:steel industry?
- Since2003, India has been the largest sponge iron producer in the world. In 2005, out of total global production of 56.05 mt of sponge iron, India produced around 11.1 mt (19.8%). In line with production target of 110 mt of steel (National Steel Policy) by FY20, many steel producers have announced their capacity expansion plans by signing MOUs with various state governments like Chattisgarh, Orissa and Jharkhand. The steel producers are expected to add around 8 mt of capacity by FY 08. CARE estimates that during 2006-09, demand for steel in the domestic market would grow at a CAGR of 8.4%. HR steel because of its widespread applicability is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.5%. During this period, major demand drivers would be Consumer durables, Automobiles and Construction. Domestically, steel prices of flat products follow the international trend. Globally, steel prices are expected to firm up with continued growth in steel consumption. Further, the winds of consolidation have gathered pace with Arcelor-Mittal merger and latest acquisition of Corus by Tata Steel. The Indian steel industry has announced huge capacity expansions. With commissioning of these capacities demand-capacity ratio is expected to decline in FY 09 due to excess capacity. Will this lead to a drop in prices with commissioning of these capacities? With China and India becoming the focus of major global steel companies, will the consolidation of steel industry in these countries continue? For comprehensive analysis and CARE’s future outlook on the sector, please refer to the exhaustive report on the Indian Steel Industry by CARE Research.
- Q:What are steel cut oats?
- These are oat grains that are cut with steel sheers intstead of being put the a roller processing system . These are most favored for making true oat porridge . If you really hate preparing breakfast , purchase some of these . Place them in your crockpot over night with milk or water ( your choice ) add what you like raisins cranberries , nut other dried fruits turn on low . Breakfast will be ready and waiting when you get up in the morning just make the coffee or tea . My favorite is to mix in milk , shredded carrot , dried cranberries , b. walnuts and maple syrup . Note : contrary to my predecessor , these have more nutritiional value as they havenot been so heavily processed . Quick and instant oats are just a waste nutritionall speeking . Anything that must be fortified has been over processed .
- Q:Scientific answers please: Are there various grades of stainless steel?
- Unfortunately the stainless property does not make a 100% superior blade, unless you are not too concerned with how it performs. Generally speaking the mineral that allows steel not to stain is chromium so the higher content of chromium the more shiny and less likely to stain. The best performing blades however are the ones resistant to fatigue that usually contain high silica levels like japanese blades. Chromium on the other hand does make a less flexible and lower quality blade that also needs to be thicker, so it comes down to what will you be using it for.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range