1. Thickness: 0.12mm-1.3mm
2. Width: 600mm-1250mm
3. Length: According to client's demands
4. Top paint: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um)
Back paint: 7 +/- 2 um
5. Gloss: Normal or High gloss
6. Zinc coating: Z50-Z275G/psm
7. Inside Diameter: 508mm/610mm
8. Outside Diameter: 1000mm-1500mm
9. Coil weight: 3-8 tons
10. Payment: T/T, L/C, D/P, Paypal, Western Union
11. Trade Term: FOB, CFR, CIF
12. MOQ: 25 Mt
13. Package: Export standard package or as request
14. Shipment: By container
15. Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
16. Grade: JIS G3322, CGLCC, ASTM A755, CS-B
CNBM Steel is mainly engaged in producing and exporting galvanized steel coil/sheet(GI), prepainted galvanized steel coil/sheet(PPGI), corrugated galvanized sheet and tinplate coil/sheet. CNBM Steel has also become the agent of hot rolled coil/sheet, cold rolled coil/sheet, I beam, angle steel and channel steel.
Take customers as the honoured, Take quality as the foundation!
Strive For Survival On The Basis Of Quality!
1. ISO, BV, CE, SGS approved
2. Competitive price and quality from our own factory
3. Efficient service team online for 24 hours
4. Smooth production ability(50000tons/month)
5. Quick delivery and standard exporting package
6. Flexible payment with T/T, L/C, Paypal, etc
0.3mm Thickness PPGI Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil
Technique of production
Double painting and double baking process
508mm Or 610mm
Top: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um) back: 7 +/- 2 um
JIS G3322 CGLCC ASTM A755 CS-B
coloace coating type
PE, SMP, HDP, PVDF
Back side coatingcolor
Light grey, white and so on
PPGI is featured with light-weight, good looking and
anticorrosion. It can be processed directly, mainly used for construction industry,
home electronic apparatus industry,
electronic apparatus industry, furniture industry and transportation.
- Q:Help me perfect a steel type pokemon team!?
- If you want steelix is good as he can use fire and steel.
- Q:mild steel properties?
- Mild steel melting point is 1350-1530°C (2462-2786°F). Stainless steel is 1510°C (2750°F)
- Q:What effects does the hercules control steel have?
- I guess that since Steel doesn’t have headphones connection and a built-in soundcard, one won’t be able to play a track on one deck and prelisten the track on the other without using an external usb soundcard, right? I was wondering what’s the point in releasing a product like this if you also have to buy a bunch of equipment to be able to do sth “fondamental”: play while preparing your next song. However since the steel is meant for DJ’s who already have a great soundcard, but I don’t see why a Steel+sound card is ONLY for pro’s. Yes it’s designed for pro’s but you can use it as a beginner. Some consoles you also need to consider: Hercules Steel/RMX, Numark OMNI/Steath. It's all personal decision. Peace, Love Happiness
- Q:Anyone seen Man Of Steel?
- I actual have considered the two whilst it first got here out. Superman (1978) is extra infantile. guy of steel is extra intense and cater to adults. guy of steel is plenty extra centred on the conflict between him and his Krypton enemies. there are in easy terms some scenes the place he saved human beings yet they don't seem to be the main important concentration of the action picture.
- Q:Damascus steel knife?
- So, there isn't a good answer to your question, because Damascus doesn't describe the actual materials properties of the steel, rather the mechanical construct of the steel. For example: A very common Damascus steel is to layer L6 with 1080 high carbon steel and forge weld the layers together to make a blank, anneal it, then grind it into your blade and heat treat it. (Massive over simplification) That type of Damascus steel is going to be a bit softer than one of the super high carbon exotics, but will be tougher in terms of ability to flex without taking a set, and not chipping out if the edge hits something hard. (assuming it is heat treated well) - edge between RC56 - 58 typically. Another common Damascus steel is layers of VG-10 steel and VG-1 steel also welded together, with the billet then annealed, ground, and heat treated. In this case, because you are using stainless steels you will get a much harder edge - RC 60 - 62 typically. It will have better toughness than plain VG-10, but certainly nowhere near what you can get out of L6 or 52100 or something of that sort. Generally, for a bushcraft knife you typically want something like the first type of Damascus because you are looking for a more all purpose tool, and typically a larger knife. The only problem is that in the bush the first types of steel typically rust. The second type is made up of stain resistant steels and will hold up better. So, this brings me around to - why exactly do you want a Damascus blade on your knife? Are you already looking at one you like? Thinkingblade
- Q:How to get katana in Red Steel?
- Q:What were some steel advances in industries? 10 points!?
- The single most important important advance in steel production was learning to accurately control carbon content. This was done through the Bessemer Process in which air was blown through molten iron to burn out impurities and excess carbon. Low carbon iron (wrought iron) could be easily worked into shapes. Medium carbon iron could be cast into useful and durable shapes. High carbon steel could be used for structural uses (beams and girders). Adding alloys such as nickel and silicon could produce very tough steels and steels resistant to rust. Adding vanadium to steel engine parts allowed Ford to produce finely machined engines in huge numbers with existing machinery.
- Q:How do we use steel ?
- Strength of metals is normally measured by the tensile strength as the main measure although this is not the only property as hardness is another big factor. Basically, iron is soft and steel is hard. Plain iron is stretchy and does not corrode quickly, whereas steel is much stiffer and corrodes more quickly. The tensile strength of cold worked iron is about half that of an average steel, likewise the hardness is about half that of steel too. Pure iron, which is rarely used, is even weaker and softer again and a bit more like softer materials like copper and aluminium. Where confusion comes in is that there is another iron - Cast Iron - which is totally different to both iron and steel. Cast iron is very hard and tough but incredibly brittle so its properties are very different.
- Q:Stain on stainless steel sink...?
- use bar keepers like some recommended , then polish with pledge furniture polish, sounds weird, but it brings back the luster to stainless and helps prevent marks if you do it again, wipe down dry and use a rag with pledge every time you finish in the kitchen to keep your sink beautiful for years to come
- Q:What brand steel tapes are of good quality?
- Durable durable depends on your personal use frequency, the high frequency nature is easy to wear, resulting in scale. If you like fuzzy units if buying tape need verification it is best to buy the Great Wall Seiko goods, because the time to measure the number of verification inspection of steel tape, basically qualified rate of the Great Wall Seiko steel tape can reach one hundred percent.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range