1. Thickness: 0.12mm-1.3mm
2. Width: 600mm-1250mm
3. Length: According to client's demands
4. Top paint: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um)
Back paint: 7 +/- 2 um
5. Gloss: Normal or High gloss
6. Zinc coating: Z50-Z275G/psm
7. Inside Diameter: 508mm/610mm
8. Outside Diameter: 1000mm-1500mm
9. Coil weight: 3-8 tons
10. Payment: T/T, L/C, D/P, Paypal, Western Union
11. Trade Term: FOB, CFR, CIF
12. MOQ: 25 Mt
13. Package: Export standard package or as request
14. Shipment: By container
15. Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
16. Grade: JIS G3322, CGLCC, ASTM A755, CS-B
CNBM Steel is mainly engaged in producing and exporting galvanized steel coil/sheet(GI), prepainted galvanized steel coil/sheet(PPGI), corrugated galvanized sheet and tinplate coil/sheet. CNBM Steel has also become the agent of hot rolled coil/sheet, cold rolled coil/sheet, I beam, angle steel and channel steel.
Take customers as the honoured, Take quality as the foundation!
Strive For Survival On The Basis Of Quality!
1. ISO, BV, CE, SGS approved
2. Competitive price and quality from our own factory
3. Efficient service team online for 24 hours
4. Smooth production ability(50000tons/month)
5. Quick delivery and standard exporting package
6. Flexible payment with T/T, L/C, Paypal, etc
0.3mm Thickness PPGI Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil
Technique of production
Double painting and double baking process
508mm Or 610mm
Top: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um) back: 7 +/- 2 um
JIS G3322 CGLCC ASTM A755 CS-B
coloace coating type
PE, SMP, HDP, PVDF
Back side coatingcolor
Light grey, white and so on
PPGI is featured with light-weight, good looking and
anticorrosion. It can be processed directly, mainly used for construction industry,
home electronic apparatus industry,
electronic apparatus industry, furniture industry and transportation.
- Q:how does steel become stainless?
- The person above me is right .The stainless steel is used in shaving blades
- Q:Can raccoon bite through steel?
- Well the raccoons can't bite through steel unless it is very thin steel, like aluminum foil thickness. But they have long arms and can reach into the cage so that would be my worry. They are also very clever so I don't know if it is safe for the bunny. That would depend upon the size of the cage and how hungry the raccoons are. The raccoons might be tempted to try to steal the bunny's food so that is a concern. Check with a pet shop owner or forester or someone like that who has knowledge about raccoons in the area.
- Q:What is the amount of Iron found in Steel?
- Graphite is a lot lighter and will allow you to generate more swing speed and probably greater distance. I hit my graphite clubs about one club longer than my steel shafts. But, my steel shafts are far more accurate. I find I hit a lot more greens in regulation using my steel shafted irons than I do with my graphites. Since accuracy is far more important than distance for most people, I choose the steel shafted irons most of the time. You will NEVER see a professional or a low handicapper using graphite irons for this reason.
- Q:Is Galvanized Steel a raw material?
- As a specially coated type of steel, galvanized metal enjoys a great reputation as being an ideal building product to use for any type of structure that is expected to stand for many years. Here are some basics about how galvanized steel is created, as well as how it can be used in various building projects. Galvanized metal is simply steel in some form that has received a thin coating of zinc oxide. The purpose of the zinc is to protect the steel from elements that normally would lead to oxidation, corrosion and the eventual weakening of the steel. In this sense, the zinc coating acts as what is called a sacrificial anode. In other words, the zinc will protect the steel from corrosion by acting as a barrier between the steel and the corrosive agent, at least until the zinc coating has been completely oxidized. Galvanized metal can be made into supports, girders and even into sheets of metal that can be used in all sorts of construction and building projects.
- Q:Decorating stainless steel refrigerators?
- Elmers, the glue maker, make stuff called Tack Adhesive Putty. It looks like a stick of kids clay or silly putty, but you tear off pieces of it and stick them to the fridge. Then stick your pictures to the putty! Works great and comes off easily.
- Q:Are there steel bullets?
- I personally know of no steel bullets. In order to be soft enough to engage the rifling in the barrel, it would have to have a jacket at least the thickness of the groove depth. Separate loading(those which a projectile is loaded followed with various sized powder charges) howitzer projectiles are cast steel with copper driving bands set in grooves to engage the rifling.
- Q:what kind of steel is my kabar made of?
- I would get a 1095, serrated edge, tanto style, with either a good quality rubberized or bone handle.
- Q:Where do you find steel type Pokemon in pokemon diamond?
- lucario is both fighting and steel if you got piplup, empoleon is water and steel, if you happen to have a shieldon (only in pearl) he is ground and steel. Bronzor and bronzong are both psychic and steel you can find them in wayward cave is the easiest place that is under cycling road Steelix is in victory road but i guess you aren't there yet hehehe.... aside from dialga, who is dragon and steel i think those are it, unless you have any others like heatran or magenezone sorry i can't help much Oh but I can trade a steeliz if you want? my name is JAY my fc is 1375.4387.9544 =D
- Q:i need help about stainless steel?
- Weathering steel will rust, but the rust will be adherant and not flake off and be replaced by new rust. Therefore once it rusts it will pretty much stop rusting any more. One (severe) down side is that anything around it will be streaked with rust stains and it will look awful. Some bozo with the Texas Department of Transportation designed a number of freeway interchange overpasses here in Houston using Cor-Ten steel and all of the concrete supports are streaked with red rust stains and it looks like hell. Cameron built an office building here in Houston with a Cor-Ten facade and it is streaked with rust too. They should have gone ahead and spent the money and painted them, but they didn't.
- Q:advantages and disadvantages of steel structure?
- Disadvantages Of Steel
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range