1. Thickness: 0.12mm-1.3mm
2. Width: 600mm-1250mm
3. Length: According to client's demands
4. Top paint: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um)
Back paint: 7 +/- 2 um
5. Gloss: Normal or High gloss
6. Zinc coating: Z50-Z275G/psm
7. Inside Diameter: 508mm/610mm
8. Outside Diameter: 1000mm-1500mm
9. Coil weight: 3-8 tons
10. Payment: T/T, L/C, D/P, Paypal, Western Union
11. Trade Term: FOB, CFR, CIF
12. MOQ: 25 Mt
13. Package: Export standard package or as request
14. Shipment: By container
15. Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
16. Grade: JIS G3322, CGLCC, ASTM A755, CS-B
CNBM Steel is mainly engaged in producing and exporting galvanized steel coil/sheet(GI), prepainted galvanized steel coil/sheet(PPGI), corrugated galvanized sheet and tinplate coil/sheet. CNBM Steel has also become the agent of hot rolled coil/sheet, cold rolled coil/sheet, I beam, angle steel and channel steel.
Take customers as the honoured, Take quality as the foundation!
Strive For Survival On The Basis Of Quality!
1. ISO, BV, CE, SGS approved
2. Competitive price and quality from our own factory
3. Efficient service team online for 24 hours
4. Smooth production ability(50000tons/month)
5. Quick delivery and standard exporting package
6. Flexible payment with T/T, L/C, Paypal, etc
0.3mm Thickness PPGI Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil
Technique of production
Double painting and double baking process
508mm Or 610mm
Top: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um) back: 7 +/- 2 um
JIS G3322 CGLCC ASTM A755 CS-B
coloace coating type
PE, SMP, HDP, PVDF
Back side coatingcolor
Light grey, white and so on
PPGI is featured with light-weight, good looking and
anticorrosion. It can be processed directly, mainly used for construction industry,
home electronic apparatus industry,
electronic apparatus industry, furniture industry and transportation.
- Q:Steel - Building Purpose!!!!?
- Steel is used for building purpose because of its steadfast quality. The steel has an intense resistance which renders it completely immune to dangers of corrosion, climatic variations, weather fluctuations and other environmental hazards, thereby making it the most suitable metal for exterior surface of the building. Internal structure of steel also helps the building to have strength at the core which enables it to stand erect for a longer time.
- Q:What is the material of steel coil 08F and what brand can be used instead?
- Characteristics and applicable range of 08F:Its strength is low, and the steel is soft, plastic and tough. General use does not require heat treatment, but in order to eliminate the internal force due to cold processing, improve the cutting performance of steel, heat treatment can be carried out, cold processing can increase the intensity. Often used in the manufacture of stamping parts and carburizing parts, such as stamping products, sockets, enamel products, automobile shell, etc..
- Q:Melting steel????
- more than 300° F
- Q:How to remove stains in stainless steel microwave?
- i am not sure what country you are in but in australia we have this stuff called easy off bam and if you leave it on for half an hour then wipe it off that does the trick. If that option is not available, I know it sounds silly, but try either toothpaste or some lemon juice mixed with bicarbonate of soda. Good Luck i hope that helps you some :)
- Q:steel plow?
- If you're willing to substitute the word iron for steel (steel came a good bit later in history), the Girard plow from the 1300's in Belgium would be the first example known. It's named after the guy who invented it (Girard). How did it work? Like any other plow! You drag it along and it makes a trench of sorts in the ground! It was used for agricultural purposes. As for how it was produced, you need to look up the history of the Iron Age to understand how they started to use iron back in about 1200BC to make tools.
- Q:Is diamond lighter than steel?
- The weight of steel is dependent among what kind of steel, shape, length, width, thickness a 5mm by 5mm ball of carbon steel would wiegh 1.69969 g a same size diamond weighs .79 carats equivelent to 1.5 grams So the basic answer is, yes, diamond is lighter than steel, but barely
- Q:white gold engagement ring with stainless steel wedding band?
- I am a manufacturing Jeweller. Yes there is a difference in the colour between Stainless Steel and White Gold. The wear characteristics are also different so you will notice a difference in the wearing of the rings. I would doubt that tiffany's would make stainless steel rings. Most likely they are stocking Titanium rings, which look like stainless steel. But the same problems of colour and wear exist for that metal as well. Your best bet is to get a white gold ring , and check out other manufacturing jewellers first because you will not be getting an investment from Tiffany's. Their profit margin is that high you would get a nosebleed. the scrap value of a 5 gram 18ct white gold wedder is $120. anything over that is the profit margin of the jeweller. for a plain wedder I charge $20 per gram to make plus the gold so that would be a total cost of $220 for a 5 gram ring and $440 for a 10 gram ring. I hope this is good information to you Also you must ask what type of 18ct white gold are you getting? there is; Platinum alloy Palladium alloy Irridium alloy Nickel Zinc alloy or a combination of any or all of the above with prices accordingly
- Q:has anyone heard about the 2010 specialized allez steel?
- Steel? I doubt it's made out of steel, more labor and a heavier frame. Most likely aluminum. Shimano 2300 you say? The Shimano 2300 is the lowest of the low of Shimano road components. Most likely not too reliable and heavy. www.cyclestore.co.uk/productDetai... I think this is what you might be looking for.
- Q:Nylon vs Steel Guitar?
- Nylon is easy to use for beginners but steal sounds better.
- Q:Can I make a homemade blacksmith forge from an old stainless steel washing machine drum?
- If you build it properly, it will work. That drum is a little small though. I once made a forge from a wheel barrow with a brake drum fire pot and used it for a couple of years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range