Waterproof Tanking Related Searches
Waterproof Tanking Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Waterproof Tanking supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Waterproof Tanking firm in China.
Calcium sulfate anti-static flooring and calcium silicate board What are the differences
- High-density calcium sulfate flooring is solidified from raw materials into calcium sulfate crystals, and the use of non-toxic bleached plant fiber as a reinforcement material through a pulse suppression process made. Covered with HDL melamine anti-static veneer, PVC, tiles, carpets, marble or natural rubber, plastic floor around the floor, the floor is generally used galvanized steel or aluminum foil.s
Perforated calcium silicate board What is the meaning of sound absorption wall
- Calculate the wall with perforated calcium silicate board, perforated sheet with sound-absorbing effect ...s
What is the difference between perforated calcium silicate wallboard and gypsum board?
- Perforated calcium silicate wallboard as a new environmentally friendly building materials, in addition to the function of the traditional gypsum board, but also has excellent fire performance and moisture resistance, the advantages of long life, in the practical use of a wide range of applications. Our unit is used in Jiangsu Sanxian Architectural Acoustics System Co., Ltd. production of perforated calcium silicate wallboard.s
What is the thermal conductivity of calcium silicate board?
- Plant fiber is actually used in coated paper, which raw materials on the thermal conductivity of calcium silicate board plays a decisive role, which is easy and calcium silicate board of the parameters:
Thermal conductivity W / (m.k): ≤ 0.2
Density g / m3: 0.9 Moisture content%: ≤10 Moisture ratio%: ≤0.25 Dry shrinkage%: 0.5
Impact resistance KJ / m2: ≥ 2.0 Flexural strength MPa: ≥10
Frost resistance: After 25 times freeze-thaw cycle without rupture, from the layer of the phenomenon.
Watertightness: After 24H test did not appear wet marks or water droplets phenomenon.
Asbestos content: 100% non-asbestos, HBC223-2005 "lightweight wall panels"
Radioactive: Class A materials, production and marketing and use of unrestricted. In line with GB6566-2001 "building materials reflector nuclide limit"
Non-flammable: Class A incombustible, in line with GB8624 "Building materials combustion performance grading method"s
Gypsum board, Etter board, calcium silicate board, mineral wool board physical properties of what is different, the kind of hotel for the ceiling is more appropriate?
- Usually with gypsum board it. Thes
Calcium silicate board do background wall Why choose uv printer
- Now a lot of background walls are printed through the uv printer, uv printer as a backdrop print personalized, custom and other development has a pivotal position, decoration beautiful atmosphere, tiles, glass, marble background wall production is through the uv printer to the above The printed pattern is done.s
Tempered glass backdrop and calcium silicate board background wall which is better?
- Everything is good, but let me choose. I think the tempered glass wall is better.s
What is calcium silicate board?
- Part of my finishing part of the hair you see: fiber reinforced calcium silicate board (referred to as calcium silicate board) is inorganic mineral fiber or cellulose fiber and other loose fiber as a reinforcing material to calcium - siliceous material as the main cementing material , By the pulp, into the blank and high pressure steaming and other processes made of new environmentally friendly energy-saving sheet.s
Cement board wall
- Cement board wall is a flat building with cement as the main raw materials processing and production, it is between a gypsum board and stone free cutting, drilling, carving of buil...
how to install a door hinge
- In fact, we are not unfamiliar to the hinge.Cabinets, doors and other places usually use this stuff.But how to install a door hinge？ About the hinge,there are three different way...
Do you know which kind of thickness plasterboard will be better
- Do you know which kind of thickness plasterboard will be better? Thickness: ( mm) 6.4 to 16 is the best choice for many buyers.There are three kinds of gypsum board, regular gypsum...
what color is basalt
- What color is basalt? We would like to know what color is basalt, the first of which is clear what is basalt. Basalt is a kind of basic volcanic rocks, gabbro or diabase and its ch...
what does hinge mean
- What does hinge mean?The hinge is a mechanical deviceused which connect the two solids and allow them to rotate.A hinge may be made of a movable component, or by a collapsible mate...