Super Insulation Related Searches
Super Insulation Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Super Insulation supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Super Insulation firm in China.
What is the use of ceramic fiber rope?
- Ceramic fiber rope is interweaved with quality ceramic fiber. It is widely used in chemical industry, electricity, paper-making, food, pharmacy, etc., as well as sealing of furnace door, high temperature &pressure engine, pump and valve. And it is applicable to various medium, such as clean fluid or slurry, saline water, emulsion, oil, hydrocarbon, solvent, paper pulp, etc.s
What’s the price of refractory ceramic fiber blanket?
- The price ranges from dozens to hundreds of yuan. It depends on your choice.s
What is the price of ceramic fiber backing board?
- Ceramic fiber products use ceramic fiber as raw materials, and boast with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., they are used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion. Ceramic fiber product is a kind of good refractory material with such advantages as light weight, high temperature resistance, low heat capacity, good heat insulation performance, nontoxicity, etc.s
What’s the maximum bearing temperature of the refractory and high temperature resistant ceramic fiber cotton?
- It depends on what material the ceramic fiber gasket uses. It’s usually referred to high temperature gasket made from ceramic fiber paper. It is generally classified into normalized form and high alumina type, of which the former can resist the maximum temperature of 1260℃ and its continuous use temperature is 1000℃, the latter can be used for a long period at the temperature of 1200℃. Nichrome wire, stainless steel wire and glass fiber are reinforced. Ceramic fiber coating cloth and slag cloth, sintering ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber fumigation cloth) Characteristics of the ceramic fiber cloth: high temperature resistance, low heat conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; superior insulating property at high temperature, long service life; resistance to nonferrous metals like molten aluminum and zinc erosion; low and high temperature strength; innocuity with no adverse effect on the environment.s
What are the specifications of ceramic fiber thermal insulation pipe?
- Technical performance unit: Kg/m technical capacity: 345-60 heat conductivity coefficient: W/m.k0.016-0.024 using temperature: -90-+120℃s
What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- The main function of ceramic fiber is resistant to fire and high temperature, fireproof, thermal insulation. Its maximum applicable temperature is 1260℃. The general thickness is 1.5-5mm. The width is 1 meter or below the specification. Long-term applicable temperature is 1100℃. Asbestos cloth is used as binding up thermal insulation material for various equipment and heat conductivity system. Asbestos cloth is interweaved with quality asbestos yarn and applicable to thermal insulation equipment as heat insulation material or can be made into other asbestos products.s
What is the difference between a ceramic fiber shell or an aluminum silicate tube shell?
- Ceramic fiber shell and aluminum silicate tube shell is actually the same kind of thing, just name different. Belong to the family of Portland, ceramic fiber tube and shell is a professional name, aluminum silicate segment is referred to as.s
What’s the difference between the ceramic fiber and glass fiber?
- Both of them are inorganic nonmetallic material and silicate. They can be used as structural material focusing on mechanical properties and functional material focusing on characteristics of light, electricity, sound and magnet, etc. Their main difference lies in the operating temperature: the glass wool is less than 300℃, while the ceramic fiber can reach up to 1000℃.s
Corrugated Aluminum Sheet
- The features of corrugated aluminum sheet is light weight (only steel 3/10), silver white and other colors, both decorative effect, but also a strong ability to reflect sunlight. I...
Substantial Growth in Automotive Applications of Aluminum Sheet
- New research shows that the future of automotive aluminum sheet demand will grow at an unprecedented rate. 2014 and 2015 is considered to be an turning point that steering the auto...
What are the Uses for a Microfibre Cleaning Pad?
- Almost limitless, use it anywhere and everywhere you would use a cotton cloth.Apart from the general cleaning in the kitchen use it on windows, it leaves no steaks.... great...refr...
The Advantages of Aluminum Foil Used in Cooking
- Aluminium foil used in cooking is itself non toxic. But it is worth noting that the practice of wrapping some meats on the barbecue in aluminium foil to prevent burning or overcook...
Is Tin Foil Safe in Food Ppreparation and Containers
- Tin foil is very thin silvery white, shiny sheet metal, in fact, tin foil is an aluminium foil.But colloquially known as tin foil in Hong Kong and many other countries. In fact, to...