Super Insulation Related Searches
Super Insulation Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Super Insulation supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Super Insulation firm in China.
What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- Considering that you compare it with ceramic fiber cloth, your principle usage must be in thermal insulation: There is a variety of glass fiber cloth, including C glass fiber cloth, non-alkali glass fiber cloth, high silica glass cloth, etc. The former two are relatively cheap, but the applicable temperature is no more than 650℃. The last one, high silica glass cloth, cannot be used in the temperature above 950℃. But it is more expensive with uniform appearance and density. If in a higher temperature, ceramic fiber cloth is suggested to be used and the price is reasonable.s
What is the price of ceramic fiber backing board?
- Besides the good quality of fibrous ceramic fiber cotton, the product made out of ceramic fiber board is very hard and resistant to wind erosion. Ceramic fiber backing board is light, easy to work, and it won’t expand after being heated. It can be sheared and curved optionally. Thus, it is an ideal energy-conservation material for furnace, pipeline, and other thermal insulation equipment. Here follows its advantages: 1、high compressive strength and long service life; 2、low heat capacity and conductivity; 3、hardness; 4、accurate size and flatness; 5、easy to be cut and installed; 6、excellent resistance to wind erosion; 7、continuous production, uniform distribution of fiber and stable performance.s
What’s the price of refractory ceramic fiber blanket?
- The price of ceramic fiber blanket varies from place to place. It is advised to have a look at local market.s
Who can tell me what the ceramic fiber density is?
- The density of ceramic fiber module is generally within the range of 200-220. The earliest produced ceramic fiber module is made from ceramic fiber injection blanket, for the fiber of injection blanket is fine and short, making the expansiveness of the module made out of it relatively stable. While in recent years, considering the cost of production, most ceramic fiber modules are made from thread throwing blanket for it has large tensile force. Select the density and thickness of the ceramic fiber module according to the furnace body temperature, the thermal state of modules and the thermal atmosphere inside the furnace. If it’s just used as insulating layer, the density of 200kg/m3 is suggested.s
Who knows well about which is better in thermal insulation between aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton and asbestos?
- Both of them are thermal insulation material. You need to decide on one of them according to the environment you use. If it is to be used for equipment thermal insulation, aluminum silicate fiber cotton is recommended and it’s more convenient in installation. For the two products, the thermal insulation effect varies from the environment in which they are used.s
Who can tell me what ceramic fiber blanket is?
- Ceramic fiber is also called aluminum silicate fiber, with aluminum oxide and silicon oxide as its main constituents and other little constituents. According to different constituent proportion and the added ancillary constituent, temperature resistance ranges from 900 to 1700 degree. There is also higher temperature resistance fiber like inorganic fiber. The constituent category is nearly same, but the difference of composition proportion is very big. It has other names in practices.s
What's the function of high temperature ceramic fiber blanket?
- It is light in quality, good in heat insulation performance, thermal stability and chemical stability, easy to process and convenient in construction. It is neither wear-resisting nor resistant to impact. It cannot resist scouring of high speed air flow and the erosion of slag.s
Does anybody know the specification of ceramic fiber composite material?
- You can distinguish ceramic fiber paper and ceramic fiber cloth from the following aspects: 1、Appearance. Ceramic fiber cloth is obviously full of lattice while ceramic fiber paper is quite fewer or even no lattice. 2、Density. The density of ceramic fiber paper is bigger than that of ceramic fiber cloth. 3、Thickness. The thickest ceramic fiber paper can be 0.5mm, but ceramic fiber cloth cannot be so thin, and the thinnest is only 2mm. 4、Standing upright. Ceramic fiber paper can be standing up once placed on mold, just like A4 paper in our life. However, ceramic fiber cloth is very soft and cannot be standing up, just like the cloth we often use in our life. 6、Tear-up resistance. Ceramic fiber paper is not as hard as ceramic fiber cloth. B、Ceramic fiber paper and cloth are refractory and thermal insulation material.s
What the Hheck is: Polyester Cloth
- What the heck is: Polyester ClothAnother article in our: “What the heck is” series, brought to you by OKOrder.com, China's leading B2B E-commerce platform.What is it?Polyes...
Industrial uses of Gold Aluminium Foil
- Is a high-grade aluminium foil packaging material which can replace a large area of standard, hot silver stamped foil. When printed it has a magnificent gold lustre and appeal whic...
The Application of Aluminium Panel
- Aluminium veneer is the application of an external coating or other treatment to the aluminium product to improve its resistance to certain conditions, such as weather or to enhanc...
Is Tin Foil Safe in Food Ppreparation and Containers
- Tin foil is very thin silvery white, shiny sheet metal, in fact, tin foil is an aluminium foil.But colloquially known as tin foil in Hong Kong and many other countries. In fact, to...
Aluminum Foils are the Best Material Used in Pizza Supplies
- Disposable pie pan pizza trays are made of aluminium foil as are disposable foil containers, aluminium foil boxes and aluminium lunch boxes Aluminium foil trays are suitable for sn...