Super Insulation Related Searches
Super Insulation Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Super Insulation supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Super Insulation firm in China.
What is the price of ceramic fiber fire-resistant cloth?
- The common specification and model of ceramic fiber cloth: 1.5-6mm, general thickness: 1m, including nickel chromium alloy wire reinforced, stainless steel wire reinforced, glass fiber reinforced, ceramic fiber coating cloth, ceramic fiber slag cloth, ceramic fiber sintering cloth, ceramic fiber fumigation cloth. The price of ceramic fiber fireproof cloth is 5 yuan/m2.s
What are the specifications of ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket Double needling thread throwing blanket of ceramic fiber Product description: white color, regular size, set fire resistance, heat insulation, thermal insulation in one. Do not contain any binder. Maintain good tensile strength, toughness and fiber structure during the long-term use in neutral and oxidizing atmosphere. Temperature resistance is 950-1400℃. Ceramic fiber injection fiber blanket Product description: good chemical stability; good thermal stability; good tensile strength; low thermal conductivity; low thermal capacity; good sound-absorbing and noise reduction performance. Typical application: the high-temperature heat insulation of aerospace, steel and petrochemical; fire protection and heat insulation of military equipment; heat insulation of industrial furnace, wall lining and backing lining of heating devices; heat insulation of high temperature devices; heat insulation of high temperature pipes; thermal insulation and fireproofing of electronic components; high-temperature gasket and raw materials of module and folded pieces.s
Is high density ceramic fiber board environmentally friendly?
- High density ceramic fiber board is much environmentally friendly. It is cost-effective, reliable in quality and economical in price. It adopts pure material, can stand the test of time and won’t be eliminated easily.s
What are the specifications of ceramic fiber rope?
- Product name of ceramic fiber rope: ceramic fiber packing and ceramic fiber rope(It is divided into ceramic fiber twisted rope, ceramic fiber woven rope, ceramic fiber square braided rope, ceramic fiber circular knitting, ceramic fiber loose rope, ceramic fiber cable rope of three strands, flat ceramic fiber packing, flat ceramic fiber square rope, etc.). Metal wire and glass fiber filament are reinforced. Specification: 6-160mm (other specifications can be customized according to specific situations)s
What are the specifications and models of the ceramic fiber board?
- It’s refractory material and can keep good mechanical strength even after heating. Compared with fiber blankets and felts, it is thermal insulation product with rigidity and supporting strength. Its making principle adopts injection fiber (which is short, fine, and easy to smash).s
What is the feature of ceramic fiber gasket?
- This product belongs to non-brittle material with high strength, accurate size, and good fireproofing &insulation effect. It can be multi-shaped according to the requirements of customers. And it can touch fire directly. Classified temperature is 1050-1600℃. tough texture and resistance to wind erosion no-gap furnace lining low heat storage and heat loss touch fire directly fine construction and installation excellent resistance to heat shock high compressive strength and long service life effective sound absorptions
What degree can the high temperature ceramic fiber paper tolerate?
- The products of aluminum silicate ceramic fiber paper are divided into four level temperature, namely 1000℃ ordinary type, 1260℃ standard type, 1360℃ high alumina type and 1450℃ zirconium containing type. These are the maximum temperature resistance, not daily operating temperature. Daily operating temperature should be lower than the maximum temperature resistance.s
What’s the difference between the ceramic fiber and glass fiber?
- Glass fiber is a kind of inorganic nonmetallic material with great varieties. It has the advantages of good insulation, strong heat resistance, excellent corrosion resistance and high mechanical strength. But brittleness and poor abrasion resistance are its defects. As a category of the glass fiber, glass wool is a kind of manmade inorganic fiber. As a result of fibrosis of the molten glass, cotton shaped material, glass wool, whose chemical composition is glass, is formed. As inorganic fiber, it’s characterized with good shape, small volume density, low thermal conductivity, thermal insulation, sound absorption, corrosion resistance and stable chemical properties. Ceramic fiber blanket is also called alumina silicate fiber blanket. One of its main components is alumina, and alumina is the major component of porcelain, so it’s called ceramic fiber.s
The History of Polyester
- To most people polyester is a synthetic cloth made by spinning polyester yarn, used in the manufacture of clothing and often mixed with other yarns, most notably, cotton. And they ...
The Advantages of Aluminum Foil Used in Cooking
- Aluminium foil used in cooking is itself non toxic. But it is worth noting that the practice of wrapping some meats on the barbecue in aluminium foil to prevent burning or overcook...
Features and Industrial Uses of Coloured Aluminium Foil
- Because of its excellent characteristics aluminium foil is, widely used in industry producing food, beverages, cigarettes, pharmaceuticals, photographic plate, household items, and...
Industrial uses of Gold Aluminium Foil
- Is a high-grade aluminium foil packaging material which can replace a large area of standard, hot silver stamped foil. When printed it has a magnificent gold lustre and appeal whic...
Reasons to Avoid a Polypropylene Rug?
- Wearability. Although polypropylene is a tough, hard wearing material it does not have the same life expectancy as wool, you can expect a decent wool carpet to last around 30 year,...