Steel Plate Girder
Steel Plate Girder Related Searches
Steel Plate Girder Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Steel Plate Girder supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Steel Plate Girder firm in China.
How to calculate the amount of beam formwork
- If it is in the middle, the template area = (0.6-0.12) *2+0.3] squareThe height of support is calculated according to the height of beam bottoms
According to the experience, who knows the construction area and template, plate, column, beam volume, steel, etc.!
- Non residential frame structure of each floor area of the content of the square (excluding basement): template development area of about 2.2 to 2.6 square meters,About 0.35 cubic meters of concrete, steel bar about 50 to 60Kg.s
Seeking beam, plate template engineering quantity
- Plate template (bottom area): (2.6*3- wall thickness) * (2.4*3- wall thickness) - (2.4*3- wall thickness) *0.2*2 [main beam] - (2.6*3- wall thickness) *0.25*2 [sub beam]s
The calculation formula of the beam column
- Calculation of the contact area between the template and concrete, there is no formula, there can be no formulas
Calculate the engineering quantity of the beam template or the engineering quantity of the beam and plate
- There is a beam slab template engineering quantity = beam template + plate template; beam template and plate template are calculated according to the beam plates
What is the area of the overlap between columns and beams, beams and beams!
- The connection between the column and the beam and the place where the beam is connected with the beam does not need to be deducted from the area.s
How to determine the height of cast in place concrete beam formwork
- 4.4.6 on the span of not less than 4m of the beam, the plate, the height of the template arch should be the beam, plate span 1/1000~3/1000.s
Calculation of the area of beam formwork
- Beam: beam length multiplied by the end of the beam and 2 times the length of both sides, the beam length to the side of the column, the wall side, the second beam to the main beam side, the outer part of the calculation of the center line, according to the calculation of the internal part of the net long linePlate: the column, beam, 0.3 square meters outside the hole areas
Do you know which kind of thickness plasterboard will be better
- Do you know which kind of thickness plasterboard will be better? Thickness: ( mm) 6.4 to 16 is the best choice for many buyers.There are three kinds of gypsum board, regular gypsum...
what color is basalt
- What color is basalt? We would like to know what color is basalt, the first of which is clear what is basalt. Basalt is a kind of basic volcanic rocks, gabbro or diabase and its ch...
what to use to clean granite
- Cleaning methods of granite： 1，When the paint and paint on granite，what to use to clean granite？ When the paint or paint dripped on the granite on, in addition to the adhes...
what does hinge mean
- What does hinge mean?The hinge is a mechanical deviceused which connect the two solids and allow them to rotate.A hinge may be made of a movable component, or by a collapsible mate...
Mount the furniture corner guards on the table
- Mount the furniture corner guards on the table,it can let us use it safely.The present era, more and more people began to pursue fashion,their demand for goods is more and more hig...