srs sorg refractory systems gmbh
srs sorg refractory systems gmbh Related Searches
srs sorg refractory systems gmbh Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional srs sorg refractory systems gmbh supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest srs sorg refractory systems gmbh firm in China.
What is the difference between aluminium silicate needled blanket and aluminium silicate fiber felt?
- White color, regular size, set fire-resistant, heat insulation, insulation in one, without any binders. When used for a long time in the neutral and oxidizing atmosphere, the aluminum silicate needle blanket can still maintain good tensile strength, toughness and fiber structure. The temperature is 950-1414 centigrade. It has chemical stability, thermal stability, sound absorption and noise reduction performance, high tensile strength, low thermal conductivity and low thermal capacity.s
Who knows the advantages of the far infrared ceramic fiber?
- It is fired under the high temperature, does not fade, non-absorbent, non-deformation and easy to clean. Some ceramics can be used in microwave ovens and are non-toxic and harmless to the human body. Advantage is the combination of beauty and use. The defect is fragile.s
What is the standard of ceramic fiber board?
- Basalt fiber cloth is high-strength and permanent fire resistant. It can endure over 1000℃ in a short period while 760℃ in a long period, which is an ideal material to replace asbestos and glass fiber cloth. Ceramic fiber products use ceramic fiber as raw materials, and boast with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., they are used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion.s
What is the difference between thermal insulation cotton and thermal insulation sand?
- The heat-resistant temperature of the two is different, the cotton is higher, the board is lower. Where the cotton can wrap round pipes, and so on, it can only be used in larger planes.s
What's the function of ceramic fiber rope?
- It can be widely applied in industries such as chemical engineering, electric power, papermaking, food, pharmacy, etc. and the sealing of boiler door, machine, pump and valve with high temperature and high pressure. It is suitable for medium such as clean liquid or slurry, salt water, emulsion, grease, hydrocarbon, solvent, pulp, etc.s
What is the difference between aluminium silicate blanket and aluminium silicate blanket?
- Aluminum silicate felt material for ordinary aluminium silicate low density (60-100kg/ cubic) cotton blanket coil form material. Aluminum silicate blanket for blowing or silk generation aluminum silicate density 96/128kg/ cubic) belongs to high density fiber coil form material, compared with the more bigger felt material density, physical properties.s
Ceramic fiber felt 1050 type practice, according to what?
- The main reason is that aluminium silicate and ceramics are approximately alike in composition. Ceramic fiber is a foreign name.s
What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- Considering that you compare it with ceramic fiber cloth, your principle usage must be in thermal insulation: There is a variety of glass fiber cloth, including C glass fiber cloth, non-alkali glass fiber cloth, high silica glass cloth, etc. The former two are relatively cheap, but the applicable temperature is no more than 650℃. The last one, high silica glass cloth, cannot be used in the temperature above 950℃. But it is more expensive with uniform appearance and density. If in a higher temperature, ceramic fiber cloth is suggested to be used and the price is reasonable.s
The History of Polyester
- To most people polyester is a synthetic cloth made by spinning polyester yarn, used in the manufacture of clothing and often mixed with other yarns, most notably, cotton. And they ...
The Advantages of Aluminum Foil Used in Cooking
- Aluminium foil used in cooking is itself non toxic. But it is worth noting that the practice of wrapping some meats on the barbecue in aluminium foil to prevent burning or overcook...
Is Wax Paper Safe in Food Wrapping?
- Waxed paper is usually used to wrap things to keep them moist and fresh. It is highly water resistant, moisture and grease proof. Before coating, the base paper should be checked t...
What is a Micro Fibre?
- Looking at the word we know micro means small and fibre is something like thread or yarn so we can say, in simple terms, microfibre is thin thread. But lets look beyond that. It is...
Industrial uses of Gold Aluminium Foil
- Is a high-grade aluminium foil packaging material which can replace a large area of standard, hot silver stamped foil. When printed it has a magnificent gold lustre and appeal whic...