srs sorg refractory systems gmbh
srs sorg refractory systems gmbh Related Searches
srs sorg refractory systems gmbh Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional srs sorg refractory systems gmbh supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest srs sorg refractory systems gmbh firm in China.
What is the standard of ceramic fiber board?
- Basalt fiber cloth is high-strength and permanent fire resistant. It can endure over 1000℃ in a short period while 760℃ in a long period, which is an ideal material to replace asbestos and glass fiber cloth. Ceramic fiber products use ceramic fiber as raw materials, and boast with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., they are used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion.s
What is the price of ceramic fiber backing board?
- Ceramic fiber products use ceramic fiber as raw materials, and boast with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., they are used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion. Ceramic fiber product is a kind of good refractory material with such advantages as light weight, high temperature resistance, low heat capacity, good heat insulation performance, nontoxicity, etc.s
Is ceramic fiber cotton block poisonous?
- From the perspective of firing process, it is non-toxic. Adding ferric oxide and manganese dioxide in ceramic fiber cotton is traditional process. Then through physical and chemical reaction, stable silicate will be formed, and it does no harm to body; from the perspective of twenty-year history of products, no one case has been found to prove that consumers’ using ceramics would cause food safety incidents, thus further prove that the product is safe.s
Who can introduce how to use ceramic fiber binder?
- 1、It can be directly used with water, and it requires little maintenance with quality assured. The bonding strength is 3.5 times of concrete. 2、Tooth shape method is applied to bond thin layers with a little binder. And the binder is only 4-6mm in order to avoid hollowing tiles. 3、It is easy for workers to operate, greatly increasing efficiency of tiling. And it is very waterproof and resistant to moisture and seepage. 4、It is soft so that it won’t press tiles or cause cracks. It can stand thermocycling without detaching from base. 5、There is no need to soak tiles in water in advance and get walls wet, which can reduce working process and improve efficiency. 6、On the construction site, workers can finish the ratio of binder in accordance with proportion just in bucket, which is clean as well as efficient, and also reduces dust on building site.s
What are the specifications of ceramic fiber blanket?
- Manufacturing technique: injection. According to refractory temperature, thread throwing is divided into: ordinary type, standard type, high purity type, high alumina type, aluminum zirconium type and zirconium containing type. Refractory temperature ranges from 950 to 1400 degree.s
What’s soluble ceramic fiber?
- It’s alkali earth ceramic fiber with main components of SiO2, MgO, and CaO. With certain solubility in the human body fluid to be less harmful to human health, it is called soluble ceramic fiber. The introduction of such components as MgO, CaO, etc. in the soluble ceramic fiber, on one hand, is conducive to extending the viscosity range of and conditions for the fiber forming, enhancing the chance of fiber forming and the flexibility of fibers. On the other hand, it produces low melting compounds like CaO•SiO2, CaO ·Mgo·2SiO2 etc, decreasing the heat resistance of the fiber. Therefore, the ordinary soluble fiber belongs to inferior ceramic fiber, and its product is mainly used as backing material for the industrial furnace. To realize the improvement of heat resistance of soluble fiber, the method of adding ZrO2 into it is adopted, increasing the viscosity of glass phase and inhibiting the growth rate of grains after the fiber is heated and crystallized.s
What’s the difference between heat preservation and heat insulation ceramic fiber blanket and rock wool blanket?
- The difference between heat preservation and heat insulation ceramic fiber blanket and rock wool blanket: refractory ceramic fiber material is a kind of lightweight and efficient heat preservation and heat insulation material. Its advantages are as follows: the volume and density of ceramic fiber as lining are low. Ceramic fiber lining is 75% lighter than lightweight insulating brick lining and 90%-95% lighter than lightweight castable lining. If fiber lining is adopted, steel structure load of furnace can be greatly reduced and the service life of the furnace can be prolonged. Heat capacity (heat storage) of ceramic fiber as lining is low: Heat capacity of ceramic fiber is about 1/10 that of lightweight and heat resistant lining and lightweight castable lining. Heat capacity of furnace lining material is proportional to the weight of the furnace lining. Low thermal capacity means that furnace absorbs less heat in the reciprocating operation and, at the same time, the speed of warming gets faster, which greatly reduces the energy consumption of the furnace temperature operation and control and especially plays a very significant role in energy saving effect in the starting-up and blowing-out of heating furnace. Thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber as lining is low: When the average temperature is 400℃, 600℃ and 1000℃, thermal conductivity coefficient of ceramic fiber as lining is less than 0.1w/mk, 0.15w/mk and 0.25w/mk respectively, which is 1/8 that of lightweight fireclay brick and 1/10 that of lightweight and heat resistant lining. Ceramic fiber as lining has prominent insulation performance. Ceramic fiber as lining is easy to construct: Expansion gap is not needed during the construction process. Construction personnel can start to work after basic training and construction technology has little effect on the heat insulation effect of lining.s
What is ceramic fiber felt?
- Ceramic fiber felt is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.s
Main Chatacters of Aluminum Foil Pans
- Aluminium plate is a more widely used in tableware. The thickness of the foil container is generally between 0.04mm ~ 0.20mm, it can be divided into two kinds of wrinkle wrinkle-fr...
Brief Introduction of Aluminium Coil
- Aluminium coil is rolled after casting in a machine, pulled or bent in the process for metal products.Aluminium coil is widely used in electronics, packaging, construction and mach...
The Application Areas of Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium is the industry's most widely used non-ferrous structural material and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding ...
Industrial uses of Gold Aluminium Foil
- Is a high-grade aluminium foil packaging material which can replace a large area of standard, hot silver stamped foil. When printed it has a magnificent gold lustre and appeal whic...
What is Aluminum and how to clean Aluminum Sheet?
- Basic Science, 1.1Aluminium has the chemical symbol AL, it is a soft, white or silver coloured metal. It is non conductive of electricity, a soft, ductile or malleable metal so is ...