srs sorg refractory systems gmbh
srs sorg refractory systems gmbh Related Searches
srs sorg refractory systems gmbh Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional srs sorg refractory systems gmbh supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest srs sorg refractory systems gmbh firm in China.
How is the ceramic fiber cotton performance?
- Raw materials such as the calcined fireclay of high purity, alumina powder, silica powder, chrome sand are fused with high temperature in industrial electric furnace and fluid is formed. Then using air compression injection or thread throwing machine to make fiber, ceramic fiber cotton is formed through cotton collecting of condenser. Fiber cotton can be further processed into fiber blanket, board, paper, cloth, rope and other products. Ceramic fiber is a kind of efficient thermal insulation material, characterized by light weight, high strength, oxidation resistance, low thermal conductivity, good flexibility, corrosion resistant, small heat capacity and sound insulation, etc.s
What is the price of ceramic fiber backing board?
- Besides the good quality of fibrous ceramic fiber cotton, the product made out of ceramic fiber board is very hard and resistant to wind erosion. Ceramic fiber backing board is light, easy to work, and it won’t expand after being heated. It can be sheared and curved optionally. Thus, it is an ideal energy-conservation material for furnace, pipeline, and other thermal insulation equipment. Here follows its advantages: 1、high compressive strength and long service life; 2、low heat capacity and conductivity; 3、hardness; 4、accurate size and flatness; 5、easy to be cut and installed; 6、excellent resistance to wind erosion; 7、continuous production, uniform distribution of fiber and stable performance.s
What is the price of high alumina ceramic fiber cotton?
- Refractory ceramic fiber jilt silk rug is 4,000 yuan/kg; ceramic fiber insulation refractory module is 4,700 yuan/kg; ceramic fiber refractory insulation board is 7,000 yuan/kg.s
Who can tell me what the ceramic fiber density is?
- Refractory ceramic fiber material, a kind of light and efficient thermal insulation material, owns the following advantages compared with traditional thermal insulating material: Ceramic fiber lining has low volume density. It is over 75％lighter than the light weight insulating brick, and 90%-95% lighter than the light weight castable lining. If fiber lining is used, the steel structure load of furnaces can be greatly reduced and its service life will be prolonged. Ceramic fiber lining has low thermal capacity which is only about l/10 of that of the light weight and heat resistant lining and light weight castable lining. The thermal capacity of the lining material is proportional to its mass. Low thermal capacity means that furnaces absorb less heat in the reciprocating operation, meanwhile accelerate its temperature rise, greatly reducing energy consumption during the operation and control of the furnace temperature, and particularly making the starting-up and blowing-out of heating furnaces obtain remarkable energy conservation effect. Ceramic fiber lining has low thermal conductivity. When the average temperature is 400℃, its thermal conductivity coefficient is less than 0.1w/mk; when the average temperature is 600℃, its thermal conductivity coefficient is less than 0.15w/mk; when it is 1000℃, the thermal conductivity coefficient is less than 0.25w/mk, which is around l/8 of that of the light clay brick and l/10 of that of the lightweight and heat resistant lining, achieving excellent thermal insulation effect. Ceramic fiber lining has easy construction. Expansion joints are not needed during the construction process, construction personnel can take up work right after basic training, and the construction technical factors have little impact on the lining’s thermal insulation performance.s
What is the raw material of ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industry as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc.s
What is ceramic fiber felt?
- Ceramic fiber, called ceramic fiber felt for short, is a kind of refractory material using high temperature resistance (such as flint clay). Fibrous material produced by air compression injection after electric arc fusion is also called ceramic fiber cotton. Ceramic fiber cotton can be used to make all kinds of ceramic fiber products. The content of AI2O3 in domestic ceramic fiber felt is 62% and 45% respectively.s
Who can introduce how to use ceramic fiber binder?
- 1、It can be directly used with water, and it requires little maintenance with quality assured. The bonding strength is 3.5 times of concrete. 2、Tooth shape method is applied to bond thin layers with a little binder. And the binder is only 4-6mm in order to avoid hollowing tiles. 3、It is easy for workers to operate, greatly increasing efficiency of tiling. And it is very waterproof and resistant to moisture and seepage. 4、It is soft so that it won’t press tiles or cause cracks. It can stand thermocycling without detaching from base. 5、There is no need to soak tiles in water in advance and get walls wet, which can reduce working process and improve efficiency. 6、On the construction site, workers can finish the ratio of binder in accordance with proportion just in bucket, which is clean as well as efficient, and also reduces dust on building site.s
What is the standard of ceramic fiber?
- The standard of ceramic fiber: Temperature classification: ordinary aluminum silicate fiber board 1100℃, standard aluminum silicate fiber board 1260℃, high purity aluminum silicate fiber board 1260℃, high alumina aluminum silicate fiber board 1360℃ and zirconium containing aluminum silicate fiber board 1430℃.s
The Advantages of Aluminum Foil Used in Cooking
- Aluminium foil used in cooking is itself non toxic. But it is worth noting that the practice of wrapping some meats on the barbecue in aluminium foil to prevent burning or overcook...
Features of Aluminium Foil Bags
- Aluminium foil bags are made from a variety of plastic films in a composite bag machine and maybe used for packaging food, medicine industrial products, and other daily necessities...
Characters of Aluminium Die Casting
- Die casting is the process where one item is replicated en mass by using an easily melted material shaped in a higher heat resistant mould.Aluminium die casting uses the same proce...
Brief Introduction of Aluminium Coil
- Aluminium coil is rolled after casting in a machine, pulled or bent in the process for metal products.Aluminium coil is widely used in electronics, packaging, construction and mach...
Industrial uses of Gold Aluminium Foil
- Is a high-grade aluminium foil packaging material which can replace a large area of standard, hot silver stamped foil. When printed it has a magnificent gold lustre and appeal whic...