srs sorg refractory systems gmbh
srs sorg refractory systems gmbh Related Searches
srs sorg refractory systems gmbh Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional srs sorg refractory systems gmbh supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest srs sorg refractory systems gmbh firm in China.
Who can tell me what ceramic fiber blanket is?
- Products of ceramic fiber, made by using ceramic fiber as material, refers to industrial products with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages. It is exclusively applied in all kinds of high temperature, high pressure and environments where it is easy to wear.s
Does anybody know about the property and application of the ceramic fiber heating plate?
- Ceramic heater plate is a heater with high heating temperature and long service life. It can adapt to increasingly high requirement on working temperature in modern industries, particularly the chemical industry, chemical fiber, engineering plastics, plastic machinery, electronics, medicine, food and various pipelines. Ceramic heater is formed by putting screw-type resistance wire through specially designed high temperature resistant ceramic tile and extending it precisely. It is flexible with beautiful metal shell ceramic fiber as the insulating layer, forming effective high temperature and high power density. It is a heater with band form, flexible design and easy installation. Element structure of ceramic heating plate (far-infrared heating plate, embedded ceramic heating plate): Adopting high radiance glaze and ceramic material with good thermal shock performance as base material, ceramic heating plate is sintered at a time with high-quality nichrome wire.s
What are the specifications of ceramic fiber packing?
- 5 x 5mm-200 x 200mm. It is usually woven by a soft stringy material. Sealing is achieved by filling seal cage with stripes whose cross-sectional area is square. Packing is divided into aramid packing, graphite packing, anti-sunction packing, high water-based fluid packing, carbon fiber packing, aramid carbon fiber packing, aramid anti-sunction packing, ramie packing.s
What is the difference between ceramic fiber insulated cotton and aluminum silicate cotton?
- Aluminum silicate cotton is a mineral material, and another name is ceramic fiber thermal insulation cotton. It is mainly because of that the composition of aluminum silicate and ceramics is approximately the same. But in exporting and product classification, they belong to the same refractory material in the essence. One is named by its physical composition while the other is translated according to foreign habit.s
What industries is ceramic fiber material applicable to?
- Ceramic fiber material is needed in the following fields: 1. the furnace door sealing and fire door curtain of various thermal insulation industrial furnaces; 2. High temperature flues, air duct linings and expansion joints; 3. Petrochemical equipment, high temperature thermal insulation of vessels and pipelines; 4. Protective clothing, gloves, hoods, helmets, boots, etc. at high temperatures; 5. Thermal shrouds of the automobile engine, heavy oil engine’s exhaust pipe packing, and compound brake friction pads of drag racing cars; 6. Gland packing and liners of pumps transferring high-temperature liquids and gas, compressors and valves; 7. High temperature electrical insulation; 8.pads used for the fire door, fire curtain, fire blanket and spark protection, fire protection sewing products insulation and coverage; 9. Thermal insulation material in aerospace industry and brake friction pads; 10. Thermal insulation and packing of deep freeze refrigeration plants, vessels, and pipelines.s
Who knows well about the production process of the ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber, a type of fibrous lightweight refractory, possesses so many advantages as light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, small specific heat and mechanical shock resistance. 1. Diameter of cellosilk: thread throwing fiber is thicker and its diameter is usually within the range of 3.0-5.0μm, while the injection silk fiber is usually 2.0-3.0μm; 2. Length of cellosilk: thread throwing fiber is longer and its length is usually within the range of 150-250mm, while the injection silk fiber is usually 100-200mm; 3. Thermal conductivity: the injection silk blanket is better than the thread throwing blanket for the former has finer fiber; 4. In terms of tensile strength and fracture resistance, the thread throwing blanket is superior to the injection silk blanket for the former has thicker fiber.s
What is the material of ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industries as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc.s
Who knows well about which is better in thermal insulation between aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton and asbestos?
- Both of them are thermal insulation material. You need to decide on one of them according to the environment you use. If it is to be used for equipment thermal insulation, aluminum silicate fiber cotton is recommended and it’s more convenient in installation. For the two products, the thermal insulation effect varies from the environment in which they are used.s
Automotive Aluminum Plates Technology and Equipment
- Automotive aluminum production core technology is in a continuous annealing heat treatment and surface treatment, furnace, hot rolling mill, coiling machine, cold rolling mill and ...
Corrugated Aluminum Sheet
- The features of corrugated aluminum sheet is light weight (only steel 3/10), silver white and other colors, both decorative effect, but also a strong ability to reflect sunlight. I...
The Application Areas of Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium is the industry's most widely used non-ferrous structural material and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding ...
What is Aluminium Foil Paper and its Main Industial areas
- Aluminium foil products are used in the manufacturing industrial as a protective packaging for raw materials household goods and construction. The initial development of Langfang D...
Thickness of Aluminium Foil
- Aluminium foil is produced by rolling, the same process as for sheet aluminium but to a thinner tolerance. Because aluminium is a soft, ductile metal with silver-white shine and is...