srs sorg refractory systems gmbh
srs sorg refractory systems gmbh Related Searches
srs sorg refractory systems gmbh Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional srs sorg refractory systems gmbh supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest srs sorg refractory systems gmbh firm in China.
What is the use of ceramic fiber rope?
- Ceramic fiber rope is interweaved with quality ceramic fiber. It is widely used in chemical industry, electricity, paper-making, food, pharmacy, etc., as well as sealing of furnace door, high temperature &pressure engine, pump and valve. And it is applicable to various medium, such as clean fluid or slurry, saline water, emulsion, oil, hydrocarbon, solvent, paper pulp, etc.s
What is the standard of ceramic fiber board?
- Basalt fiber cloth is high-strength and permanent fire resistant. It can endure over 1000℃ in a short period while 760℃ in a long period, which is an ideal material to replace asbestos and glass fiber cloth. Ceramic fiber products use ceramic fiber as raw materials, and boast with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., they are used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion.s
Who can tell me what ceramic fiber blanket is?
- Ceramic fiber is also called aluminum silicate fiber, with aluminum oxide and silicon oxide as its main constituents and other little constituents. According to different constituent proportion and the added ancillary constituent, temperature resistance ranges from 900 to 1700 degree. There is also higher temperature resistance fiber like inorganic fiber. The constituent category is nearly same, but the difference of composition proportion is very big. It has other names in practices.s
What is the raw material of ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industry as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc. Besides the good quality of fibrous ceramic fiber cotton, the product made out of ceramic fiber board is very hard and resistant to wind erosion. Ceramic fiber backing board is light, easy to work, and it won’t expand after being heated. It can be sheared and curved optionally. Thus, it is an ideal energy-conservation material for furnace, pipeline, and other thermal insulation equipment. The application of making ceramic fiber modules: Thread throwing blanket is better than injection blanket because of its thick and long fiber. In the folding process of making modules, injection fiber blanket is easy to break up and tear up while thread throwing fiber blanket can be folded tightly and not easy to break up. The quality of modules will directly affect the quality of furnace lining.s
What are the features of ceramic fiber module?
- It has good chemical stability; excellent thermal stability and good elasticity. When ceramic fiber module is in a state of prepressing and after the furnace lining is completed, the expansion of the ceramic fiber module makes lining seamless and can compensate the shrinkage of fiber lining so as to improve the heat-insulating performance of fiber lining. The overall performance is good; It possesses excellent thermal stability and thermal shock resistance; Ceramic fiber module is quickly installed. The anchoring parts are set on the cold face of wall lining to reduce the requirements of anchoring parts materials.s
What is nano ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber usually makes inorganic material into threadiness, and is used for refractory material or other filling material. The nano ceramic fiber board that you said is generally powder particle on the nanoscale, then made into ceramic fiber.s
Ceramic fiber material fire shutter door how many square?
- Now there are two kinds of rolling to use ceramic fiber: a called inorganic super fire shutter (commonly known as the double track curtain), the curtain surface is glass fiber cloth + ceramic fiber cloth + ceramic fiber blanket + aluminum foil cloth, one is WFJ (glass fiber cloth + ceramic fiber cloth + glass fiber cloth).s
What are the specifications of ceramic fiber blanket?
- Specifications of ceramic fiber blanket: 15,000x610/1220x10mm, 14,400x610/1220x12.5mm, 7200x610/1220x20mm, 7200x610/1220x25mm, 5000x610/1220x30mm, 4000x610/1220x40mm, 3000x610/1220x50mm.s
Features and Industrial Uses of Coloured Aluminium Foil
- Because of its excellent characteristics aluminium foil is, widely used in industry producing food, beverages, cigarettes, pharmaceuticals, photographic plate, household items, and...
What is a Micro Fibre?
- Looking at the word we know micro means small and fibre is something like thread or yarn so we can say, in simple terms, microfibre is thin thread. But lets look beyond that. It is...
What are the Uses for a Microfibre Cleaning Pad?
- Almost limitless, use it anywhere and everywhere you would use a cotton cloth.Apart from the general cleaning in the kitchen use it on windows, it leaves no steaks.... great...refr...
The History of Polyester
- To most people polyester is a synthetic cloth made by spinning polyester yarn, used in the manufacture of clothing and often mixed with other yarns, most notably, cotton. And they ...
Automotive Aluminum Plates Technology and Equipment
- Automotive aluminum production core technology is in a continuous annealing heat treatment and surface treatment, furnace, hot rolling mill, coiling machine, cold rolling mill and ...