srs sorg refractory systems gmbh
srs sorg refractory systems gmbh Related Searches
srs sorg refractory systems gmbh Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional srs sorg refractory systems gmbh supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest srs sorg refractory systems gmbh firm in China.
What's the function of high temperature ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket is made from aluminum silicate fiber filament through special double needling technique. Fiber’s intertexture degree, delamination resistance, strength of extension and the surface roughness are greatly improved after the special double needling technique. Ceramic fiber blanket doesn’t contain any organic binder so as to ensure that ceramic fiber blanket has great plasticity and stability in high and low temperature conditions. Typical application: the high-temperature heat insulation of aerospace, steel and petrochemical; fire protection and heat insulation of military equipment; heat insulation of industrial furnace, wall lining and backing lining of heating devices; heat insulation of high temperature devices; heat insulation of high temperature pipes; thermal insulation and fireproofing of electronic components; high-temperature gasket and raw materials of module and folded pieces.s
What is the performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace?
- The performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace is good, mainly used in small volume production and experiments of colleges and universities, scientific research institutions, industrial and mining enterprises. Ceramic fiber tube furnace is safe and reliable, easy to operate, and is of high accuracy of temperature control, good effect of heat insulation, wide range of temperature, high uniformity of furnace temperature, various temperature zones.s
Who can introduce how to use ceramic fiber binder?
- Method: 1、Stir 1) Pour drinking water into mixing barrel, and then pour cementing agent orderly according to amount, and the mixing ratio is: water: dry powder 1:4. Then stir it evenly with a motor stirrer (750W) and the speed is 150r/min. 2、After watering it (placing it still) for 15 minutes, stir it again for 1-3 minutes.s
Who knows well about which is better in thermal insulation between aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton and asbestos?
- Certainly the asbestos has better thermal insulation effect. External wall insulation rock wool board is specially designed and manufactured for the buildings’ external wall insulation thin plastering system, and it applies to external wall insulation, energy conservation and renovation of the newly-built or existent buildings with compact structure of the concrete or brick wall as the basic foundation. External wall insulation rock wool board is dedicated to external wall insulation. As superior incombustible, fireproof and thermal insulation material, it has the advantages of higher compression resistance and tensile strength, lower hygroscopicity, good dimension stability with no thermal expansion or shrinkage, and ageing resistance. It can adapt to the external wall system, and provide many properties of effective thermal insulation and energy conservation, fire protection and extreme climate protection for buildings. Rock wool is incombustible, and won’t give out heat or toxic fumes. It can cut off the flame spread in an effective way when fire occurs. It has superior fire resistance. With superior thermal insulation and heat-shielding performance, it is capable of increasing the thermal resistance of the building envelope, reducing buildings heating and air-conditioning energy consumption, and saving energy and reducing emission. It doesn’t produce corrosion to metallic materials like carbon steel, aluminum (alloy), copper, or all kinds of building components either. It has physical properties of efficient sound absorption, noise reduction and elastic damping. With low hygroscopicity and ageing resistance, it can keep long-term stability. It is also lightweight, and easy to cut, saw and install.s
Who can tell me what the ceramic fiber density is?
- Density of ceramic fiber products: 1. The density of aluminum silicate wool board by means of wet process production is 192kg/m3 ; 2. The density of aluminum silicate cotton blanket by means of dry process production is 128kg/m3 ;s
What is the standard of ceramic fiber?
- The standard of ceramic fiber: Temperature classification: ordinary aluminum silicate fiber board 1100℃, standard aluminum silicate fiber board 1260℃, high purity aluminum silicate fiber board 1260℃, high alumina aluminum silicate fiber board 1360℃ and zirconium containing aluminum silicate fiber board 1430℃.s
What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- Considering that you compare it with ceramic fiber cloth, your principle usage must be in thermal insulation: There is a variety of glass fiber cloth, including C glass fiber cloth, non-alkali glass fiber cloth, high silica glass cloth, etc. The former two are relatively cheap, but the applicable temperature is no more than 650℃. The last one, high silica glass cloth, cannot be used in the temperature above 950℃. But it is more expensive with uniform appearance and density. If in a higher temperature, ceramic fiber cloth is suggested to be used and the price is reasonable.s
What are the ceramic fiber products?
- Ceramic fiber is produced by double needling technique and is widely used in high and low temperature environment. According to the different manufacturing technique used in market, ceramic fiber blanket is usually divided into two kinds. One is thread throwing blanket, and the other is injection fiber. 1. The diameter of the fiber filaments: Thread throwing fiber is much coarser. Thread throwing fiber is generally 3.0-5.0;micro;m; Injection fiber is generally 2.0-3.0;micro;ml. 2. Fiber length: Thread throwing fiber is much longer. Thread throwing fiber is generally 150-250mm. Injection fiber is generally 100-200mm. 3. Coefficient of thermal conductivity: Injection blanket is superior to thread throwing blanket because of its thin fiber. 4. Tensile and flexural strength: Thread throwing blanket is superior to injection blanket because of its coarse fiber. 5. Application of making ceramic fiber block: It is superior to injection blanket because the fiber of thread throwing blanket is much coarser and longer. Injection fiber blanket is easy to be broken and torn during the process of block production folding, while thread throwing fiber blanket can be tightly folded and cannot be easy to damage. The quality of the block will directly affect the quality of the lining. 6. The vertical layer spread application of large pieces of blankets such as heat recovery boiler: Thread throwing blanket has better tensile resistance and is more durable due to its coarse and long fiber filament, so thread throwing blanket is superior to injection blanket.s
Is Tin Foil Safe in Food Ppreparation and Containers
- Tin foil is very thin silvery white, shiny sheet metal, in fact, tin foil is an aluminium foil.But colloquially known as tin foil in Hong Kong and many other countries. In fact, to...
Reasons to Avoid a Polypropylene Rug?
- Wearability. Although polypropylene is a tough, hard wearing material it does not have the same life expectancy as wool, you can expect a decent wool carpet to last around 30 year,...
Brief Introduction of Aluminium Coil
- Aluminium coil is rolled after casting in a machine, pulled or bent in the process for metal products.Aluminium coil is widely used in electronics, packaging, construction and mach...
Is Wax Paper Safe in Food Wrapping?
- Waxed paper is usually used to wrap things to keep them moist and fresh. It is highly water resistant, moisture and grease proof. Before coating, the base paper should be checked t...
Corrugated Aluminum Sheet
- The features of corrugated aluminum sheet is light weight (only steel 3/10), silver white and other colors, both decorative effect, but also a strong ability to reflect sunlight. I...