refractory ceramic fiber
refractory ceramic fiber Related Searches
refractory ceramic fiber Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional refractory ceramic fiber supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest refractory ceramic fiber firm in China.
What is the material of ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industry as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc.s
What is the price of high alumina ceramic fiber cotton?
- Refractory ceramic fiber jilt silk rug is 4,000 yuan/kg; ceramic fiber insulation refractory module is 4,700 yuan/kg; ceramic fiber refractory insulation board is 7,000 yuan/kg.s
Who knows the density of ceramic fiber board?
- Density board is also called as fiber board. Fiber board is a kind of artificial panel, whose principal raw material is wood fiber or other plant fiber. After being tear up, soaked, grinded and adding some sizing, fiber board can be manufactured via processes like hot press molding and dry-up, etc. According to its different volume and density, it can be classified into three categories: high density fiber board, 280 kg/m3; medium density fiber board, 300 kg/m3; low density fiber board, 320 kg/m3.s
How is the quality of ceramic fiber vermiculite cloth?
- The quality is good. The refractory temperature of ceramic fiber vermiculite cloth is 1200-1450 degree. Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.s
What’s the difference between heat preservation and heat insulation ceramic fiber blanket and rock wool blanket?
- The difference between heat preservation and heat insulation ceramic fiber blanket and rock wool blanket: refractory ceramic fiber material is a kind of lightweight and efficient heat preservation and heat insulation material. Its advantages are as follows: the volume and density of ceramic fiber as lining are low. Ceramic fiber lining is 75% lighter than lightweight insulating brick lining and 90%-95% lighter than lightweight castable lining. If fiber lining is adopted, steel structure load of furnace can be greatly reduced and the service life of the furnace can be prolonged. Heat capacity (heat storage) of ceramic fiber as lining is low: Heat capacity of ceramic fiber is about 1/10 that of lightweight and heat resistant lining and lightweight castable lining. Heat capacity of furnace lining material is proportional to the weight of the furnace lining. Low thermal capacity means that furnace absorbs less heat in the reciprocating operation and, at the same time, the speed of warming gets faster, which greatly reduces the energy consumption of the furnace temperature operation and control and especially plays a very significant role in energy saving effect in the starting-up and blowing-out of heating furnace. Thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber as lining is low: When the average temperature is 400℃, 600℃ and 1000℃, thermal conductivity coefficient of ceramic fiber as lining is less than 0.1w/mk, 0.15w/mk and 0.25w/mk respectively, which is 1/8 that of lightweight fireclay brick and 1/10 that of lightweight and heat resistant lining. Ceramic fiber as lining has prominent insulation performance. Ceramic fiber as lining is easy to construct: Expansion gap is not needed during the construction process. Construction personnel can start to work after basic training and construction technology has little effect on the heat insulation effect of lining.s
What is the standard of ceramic fiber board?
- Basalt fiber cloth is high-strength and permanent fire resistant. It can endure over 1000℃ in a short period while 760℃ in a long period, which is an ideal material to replace asbestos and glass fiber cloth. Ceramic fiber products use ceramic fiber as raw materials, and boast with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., they are used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion.s
Who can introduce how to use ceramic fiber binder?
- Method: 1、Stir 1) Pour drinking water into mixing barrel, and then pour cementing agent orderly according to amount, and the mixing ratio is: water: dry powder 1:4. Then stir it evenly with a motor stirrer (750W) and the speed is 150r/min. 2、After watering it (placing it still) for 15 minutes, stir it again for 1-3 minutes.s
What is the standard of ceramic fiber?
- Basalt fiber cloth, with high strength, permanent flame retardancy, more than 1000℃ short-term temperature resistance, and used in the 760℃ environment for long time, is the ideal material to replace asbestos and glass fiber cloth. Products of ceramic fiber, made by using ceramic fiber as material, refers to industrial products with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages. It is exclusively applied in all kinds of high temperature, high pressure and environments where it is easy to wear.s
The History of Polyester
- To most people polyester is a synthetic cloth made by spinning polyester yarn, used in the manufacture of clothing and often mixed with other yarns, most notably, cotton. And they ...
What is Polished Aluminium?
- After sandblasting aluminium, varying applications such as chemical polishing or electrolytic polishing will increase the shine and brightness of the finished product making it mor...
What are the Uses for a Microfibre Cleaning Pad?
- Almost limitless, use it anywhere and everywhere you would use a cotton cloth.Apart from the general cleaning in the kitchen use it on windows, it leaves no steaks.... great...refr...
What is Aluminium Foil Machine
- An aluminium foil sealing machine uses the principle of electromagnetic induction so that aluminium foil on the bottle will instantly generate heat, and then fused on the bottle, t...
Characters of Aluminium Die Casting
- Die casting is the process where one item is replicated en mass by using an easily melted material shaped in a higher heat resistant mould.Aluminium die casting uses the same proce...