refractory ceramic fiber
refractory ceramic fiber Related Searches
refractory ceramic fiber Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional refractory ceramic fiber supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest refractory ceramic fiber firm in China.
What are the features of ceramic fiber module?
- Ceramic fiber, also called refractory fiber, is a refractory material with the lowest thermal conductivity and the best thermal insulation and energy-saving effect so far except nanometer materials. It is a good industrial furnace lining material with light weight, high heat resistance, good heat preservation effect, easy construction and other advantages. The high heat sensitive of ceramic fiber furnace lining can better adapt to the automatic control of heating furnace. The chemical performance of ceramic fiber lining is stable. Acid, alkali, as well as water, oil, steam are not eroded except phosphoric acid, hydrofluoric acid and strong alkali.s
Who can introduce how to use ceramic fiber binder?
- 1、 Pour tile cementing agent into water and stir it into paste (mixing ratio: 20 kg powder+6 kg water). After stirring, place it about 10 minutes, and then stir it slightly, finally it can be used, which is helpful to fortify binding force. 2、Paint cementing agent onto the working surface with tooth-shaped scraper to assure it is distributed evenly in tooth shape. 3、Press tiles onto it in the open assembly time.s
Is high density ceramic fiber board environmentally friendly?
- As far as I know, high density ceramic fiber board is environmentally friendly. For it is a kind of plate pressed by the raw material of ceramics and other plant fibers combining urea formaldehyde resin or other synthetic resins under the conditions of heat with pressure, it is more natural and environmental.s
What are the specifications of ceramic fiber rope?
- Thickness: 1.5, 2, 3, 5, 6mm. Width: 20-900mm(Nickel chromium alloy wire, stainless steel wire and glass fiber are all reinforced.) Other specifications can be produced according to customers’ requests. Asbestos products have been acknowledged to be harmful to the human body and environment in recent years, and they are prohibited from production and have limited uses in the developed countries.s
What's the function of high temperature ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.s
Does anybody know the specification of ceramic fiber composite material?
- You can distinguish ceramic fiber paper and ceramic fiber cloth from the following aspects: 1、Appearance. Ceramic fiber cloth is obviously full of lattice while ceramic fiber paper is quite fewer or even no lattice. 2、Density. The density of ceramic fiber paper is bigger than that of ceramic fiber cloth. 3、Thickness. The thickest ceramic fiber paper can be 0.5mm, but ceramic fiber cloth cannot be so thin, and the thinnest is only 2mm. 4、Standing upright. Ceramic fiber paper can be standing up once placed on mold, just like A4 paper in our life. However, ceramic fiber cloth is very soft and cannot be standing up, just like the cloth we often use in our life. 6、Tear-up resistance. Ceramic fiber paper is not as hard as ceramic fiber cloth. B、Ceramic fiber paper and cloth are refractory and thermal insulation material.s
What is the feature of ceramic fiber gasket?
- 1）Continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃ while short time using temperature is up to 1260℃.2) It is highly resistant to acid-base corrosion and erosion of molten metal (eg. aluminum and zinc). 3).It is good in high temperature strength and thermal insulation properties (please refer to physical and chemical indicators.) 4) It is better in electricity insulation than glass fiber. 5) It is non-toxic, harmless and odourless.s
What are the specifications of ceramic fiber thermal insulation pipe?
- a. L100 ceramic fiber board LY-264B m3 40.19 thickness= 100mm b. L80 ceramic fiber board LY-264B m3 0.95 thickness= 80mm c. L50 ceramic fiber board LY-264B m3 31.86 thickness= 50mm d. L62A ceramic fiber board LY-164B m3 40.77 thickness= 62mms
Features of Aluminium Foil Bags
- Aluminium foil bags are made from a variety of plastic films in a composite bag machine and maybe used for packaging food, medicine industrial products, and other daily necessities...
What is Polished Aluminium?
- After sandblasting aluminium, varying applications such as chemical polishing or electrolytic polishing will increase the shine and brightness of the finished product making it mor...
What the Hheck is: Polyester Cloth
- What the heck is: Polyester ClothAnother article in our: “What the heck is” series, brought to you by OKOrder.com, China's leading B2B E-commerce platform.What is it?Polyes...
Features and Industrial Uses of Coloured Aluminium Foil
- Because of its excellent characteristics aluminium foil is, widely used in industry producing food, beverages, cigarettes, pharmaceuticals, photographic plate, household items, and...
Is Wax Paper Safe in Food Wrapping?
- Waxed paper is usually used to wrap things to keep them moist and fresh. It is highly water resistant, moisture and grease proof. Before coating, the base paper should be checked t...