refractory ceramic fiber
refractory ceramic fiber Related Searches
refractory ceramic fiber Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional refractory ceramic fiber supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest refractory ceramic fiber firm in China.
What is nano ceramic fiber board?
- Nano ceramic fiber board is a new super-thermal insulated material developed via nano technology. It is a composite reflective thermal insulated board via particular process, containing nano-porous material with excellent insulation performance and metal foil. Owing to its super thermal insulation performance, it can efficiently stop three ways of heat transfer: heat conduction, convective heat transfer and radiative transfer, thus making products super thermal insulated. And its heat conductivity coefficient is lower than traditional thermal insulation material, even lower than the still air. Thermal insulation effect is 2-5 times better than traditional thermal insulation material, and under the same thermotechnical circumstance, nanometer is much thinner. The maximum applicable temperature is 1000℃. Nanometer can not only obviously decrease heat loss and energy consumption while producing, but also reduce the thickness of the insulation layer, broaden the volume of work space and achieve energy conservation.s
What is the feature of ceramic fiber washer?
- 1) Continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃ while short time using temperature is up to 1260℃. 2) It is highly resistant to acid-base corrosion and erosion of molten metal (eg. aluminum and zinc). 3).It is good in high temperature strength and thermal insulation properties (please refer to physical and chemical indicators.) 4) It is better in electricity insulation than glass fiber. 5) It is non-toxic, harmless and odourless.s
What is the thickness of ceramic fiber paper?
- The thinnest ceramic fiber paper is 0.5mm. Ceramic fiber paper can be used as high temperature thermal insulation material for various industrial furnaces, steel ladles, foundry ladles as well as submerged nozzles, as electric and thermal insulation material for industrial furnaces, as sealing material for expansion joint of furnace door and body, as lining of cast aluminum model, as demoulding glass ceramics and hot-melt glass, as high temperature sealing gasket, as thermal and electric insulation material for heating equipment of apparatus, as noise elimination as well as thermal insulation material for muffler, and as thermal insulation material for exhaust pipe, etc.s
What’s soluble ceramic fiber?
- 1. As a fibrous light refractory, the ceramic fiber is combined with excellent performance of traditional thermal insulation material and refractory material. Involved in many areas and widely used in various industry departments, its product can be seen as base material used to improve the thermal performance of thermal equipment like the industrial furnace and heating device, and realize structure lightening and energy saving; 2. It boasts low thermal conductivity, good thermal stability and chemical stability without corrosivity. The brake lining made from the fiber possesses high temperature resistance and dispersity, and is suitable for all sorts of blender mixers to stir; 3. It’s applicable for brake linings with requirements on high temperature resistance, thermal recovery and little noise in the brake area.s
What are the ceramic fiber products?
- Ceramic fiber is produced by double needling technique and is widely used in high and low temperature environment. According to the different manufacturing technique used in market, ceramic fiber blanket is usually divided into two kinds. One is thread throwing blanket, and the other is injection fiber. 1. The diameter of the fiber filaments: Thread throwing fiber is much coarser. Thread throwing fiber is generally 3.0-5.0;micro;m; Injection fiber is generally 2.0-3.0;micro;ml. 2. Fiber length: Thread throwing fiber is much longer. Thread throwing fiber is generally 150-250mm. Injection fiber is generally 100-200mm. 3. Coefficient of thermal conductivity: Injection blanket is superior to thread throwing blanket because of its thin fiber. 4. Tensile and flexural strength: Thread throwing blanket is superior to injection blanket because of its coarse fiber. 5. Application of making ceramic fiber block: It is superior to injection blanket because the fiber of thread throwing blanket is much coarser and longer. Injection fiber blanket is easy to be broken and torn during the process of block production folding, while thread throwing fiber blanket can be tightly folded and cannot be easy to damage. The quality of the block will directly affect the quality of the lining. 6. The vertical layer spread application of large pieces of blankets such as heat recovery boiler: Thread throwing blanket has better tensile resistance and is more durable due to its coarse and long fiber filament, so thread throwing blanket is superior to injection blanket.s
What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- The main function of ceramic fiber is resistant to fire and high temperature, fireproof, thermal insulation. Its maximum applicable temperature is 1260℃. The general thickness is 1.5-5mm. The width is 1 meter or below the specification. Long-term applicable temperature is 1100℃. Asbestos cloth is used as binding up thermal insulation material for various equipment and heat conductivity system. Asbestos cloth is interweaved with quality asbestos yarn and applicable to thermal insulation equipment as heat insulation material or can be made into other asbestos products.s
What is ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket is also called aluminum silicate fiber blanket. One of its main constituents is alumina which is the main constituents of the porcelain, so it is called ceramic fiber blanket. Ceramic fiber blanket is mainly divided into ceramic fiber injection blanket and ceramic fiber thread throwing blanket. Ceramic fiber thread throwing blanket is superior to ceramic fiber injection blanket in thermal insulation property because of ceramic fiber thread throwing blanket’s long cellosilk and small heat conductivity. Ceramic fiber thread throwing blanket is often used in most of the thermal insulation pipeline construction.s
Who knows the density of ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber billet with some proportion of binder as its raw material, ceramic fiber high density board is made out via processes like pressing, solidification setting, vertical and horizontal cutting, etc. The density of fiber board via wet forming process is 280-320 kg/m3. The lighter one is ceramic fiber blanket in the international standard, and the maximum density is about 700 kg/m3.s
Main Chatacters of Aluminum Foil Pans
- Aluminium plate is a more widely used in tableware. The thickness of the foil container is generally between 0.04mm ~ 0.20mm, it can be divided into two kinds of wrinkle wrinkle-fr...
Features of Aluminium Foil Bags
- Aluminium foil bags are made from a variety of plastic films in a composite bag machine and maybe used for packaging food, medicine industrial products, and other daily necessities...
The Application of Aluminium Panel
- Aluminium veneer is the application of an external coating or other treatment to the aluminium product to improve its resistance to certain conditions, such as weather or to enhanc...
Brief Introduction of Aluminium Coil
- Aluminium coil is rolled after casting in a machine, pulled or bent in the process for metal products.Aluminium coil is widely used in electronics, packaging, construction and mach...
Features and Industrial Uses of Coloured Aluminium Foil
- Because of its excellent characteristics aluminium foil is, widely used in industry producing food, beverages, cigarettes, pharmaceuticals, photographic plate, household items, and...