refractory ceramic fiber
refractory ceramic fiber Related Searches
refractory ceramic fiber Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional refractory ceramic fiber supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest refractory ceramic fiber firm in China.
Does anybody know the specification of ceramic fiber composite material?
- Generally, silicon carbide ceramics is single-phase, excluded from composite material. But silicon carbide ceramics can become fiber composite material, combined with various fiber (usually with carbon fiber or silicon carbide fiber); or it can make silicon carbide ceramics lamination composite material, combined with other laminated materials.; it can also make silicon carbide composite material, combined with other particles. Therefore, composite material must be a kind of material combined with one or more than one material/elements. Single silicon carbide ceramics is not composite material.s
How is the quality of ceramic fiber vermiculite cloth?
- The quality of ceramic fiber vermiculite cloth is good, and its advantages are as follows: high temperature resistance, low thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; excellent heat insulation performance, long service life; resistant to erosion of nonferrous metals such as aluminum and zinc, etc.; good low and high temperature strength; non-toxic, harmless, and no adverse effect on environment.s
What degree can the high temperature ceramic fiber paper tolerate?
- The products of aluminum silicate ceramic fiber paper are divided into four level temperature, namely 1000℃ ordinary type, 1260℃ standard type, 1360℃ high alumina type and 1450℃ zirconium containing type. These are the maximum temperature resistance, not daily operating temperature. Daily operating temperature should be lower than the maximum temperature resistance.s
What are the specifications and models of the ceramic fiber board?
- It’s refractory material and can keep good mechanical strength even after heating. Compared with fiber blankets and felts, it is thermal insulation product with rigidity and supporting strength. Its making principle adopts injection fiber (which is short, fine, and easy to smash).s
Who knows well about which is better in thermal insulation between aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton and asbestos?
- Certainly the asbestos has better thermal insulation effect. External wall insulation rock wool board is specially designed and manufactured for the buildings’ external wall insulation thin plastering system, and it applies to external wall insulation, energy conservation and renovation of the newly-built or existent buildings with compact structure of the concrete or brick wall as the basic foundation. External wall insulation rock wool board is dedicated to external wall insulation. As superior incombustible, fireproof and thermal insulation material, it has the advantages of higher compression resistance and tensile strength, lower hygroscopicity, good dimension stability with no thermal expansion or shrinkage, and ageing resistance. It can adapt to the external wall system, and provide many properties of effective thermal insulation and energy conservation, fire protection and extreme climate protection for buildings. Rock wool is incombustible, and won’t give out heat or toxic fumes. It can cut off the flame spread in an effective way when fire occurs. It has superior fire resistance. With superior thermal insulation and heat-shielding performance, it is capable of increasing the thermal resistance of the building envelope, reducing buildings heating and air-conditioning energy consumption, and saving energy and reducing emission. It doesn’t produce corrosion to metallic materials like carbon steel, aluminum (alloy), copper, or all kinds of building components either. It has physical properties of efficient sound absorption, noise reduction and elastic damping. With low hygroscopicity and ageing resistance, it can keep long-term stability. It is also lightweight, and easy to cut, saw and install.s
What is the thickness of ceramic fiber paper?
- The thinnest ceramic fiber paper is 0.5mm. Ceramic fiber paper can be used as high temperature thermal insulation material for various industrial furnaces, steel ladles, foundry ladles as well as submerged nozzles, as electric and thermal insulation material for industrial furnaces, as sealing material for expansion joint of furnace door and body, as lining of cast aluminum model, as demoulding glass ceramics and hot-melt glass, as high temperature sealing gasket, as thermal and electric insulation material for heating equipment of apparatus, as noise elimination as well as thermal insulation material for muffler, and as thermal insulation material for exhaust pipe, etc.s
What are the advantages of ceramic fiber blanket relative to rock wool?
- Rock wool: can only be used as a low temperature insulation material, in the building exterior wall insulation can be widely applied.s
Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials?
- 1/10: low volume density: the density of ceramic fiber lining light heat insulation brick lining 25%, approximately 10% of the lightweight castable lining; steel structure using fiber lining can greatly reduce the load of kiln, prolong the service life of lining.2/10: the specific heat (heat): small heat capacity of ceramic fiber board only lightweight refractory lining or lightweight castable lining around 1/10, especially in the small heat capacity stop furnace, furnace starting process of reheating furnace plays a significant role in energy saving, reduce the cost of industrial furnace maintenance.3/10: low thermal conductivity: ceramic fiber board lining heat conductivity is only light heat insulation lining of 1/10, good insulation effect.4/10: construction is simple: construction personnel through the Dragon King company basic training, can win the ceramic fiber board lining installation.5/10: thermal shock resistance, excellent mechanical vibration: ceramic fiber module is made of ceramic fiber blanket processing with flexibility and elasticity, in the premise of kiln furnace under, ceramic fiber folded module lining with arbitrary speed to heating or cooling without damage.s
What is Polished Aluminium?
- After sandblasting aluminium, varying applications such as chemical polishing or electrolytic polishing will increase the shine and brightness of the finished product making it mor...
Automotive Aluminum Plates Technology and Equipment
- Automotive aluminum production core technology is in a continuous annealing heat treatment and surface treatment, furnace, hot rolling mill, coiling machine, cold rolling mill and ...
Industrial uses of Gold Aluminium Foil
- Is a high-grade aluminium foil packaging material which can replace a large area of standard, hot silver stamped foil. When printed it has a magnificent gold lustre and appeal whic...
Is Wax Paper Safe in Food Wrapping?
- Waxed paper is usually used to wrap things to keep them moist and fresh. It is highly water resistant, moisture and grease proof. Before coating, the base paper should be checked t...
The Application Areas of Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium is the industry's most widely used non-ferrous structural material and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding ...