refractory ceramic fiber
refractory ceramic fiber Related Searches
refractory ceramic fiber Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional refractory ceramic fiber supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest refractory ceramic fiber firm in China.
What is nano ceramic fiber board?
- Nano ceramic fiber board belongs to nanoscale raw material and uses ceramic fiber as raw materials, and with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., they are used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion.s
Does anybody know about the property and application of the ceramic fiber heating plate?
- Ceramic heater plate is a heater with high heating temperature and long service life. It can adapt to increasingly high requirement on working temperature in modern industries, particularly the chemical industry, chemical fiber, engineering plastics, plastic machinery, electronics, medicine, food and various pipelines. Ceramic heater is formed by putting screw-type resistance wire through specially designed high temperature resistant ceramic tile and extending it precisely. It is flexible with beautiful metal shell ceramic fiber as the insulating layer, forming effective high temperature and high power density. It is a heater with band form, flexible design and easy installation. Element structure of ceramic heating plate (far-infrared heating plate, embedded ceramic heating plate): Adopting high radiance glaze and ceramic material with good thermal shock performance as base material, ceramic heating plate is sintered at a time with high-quality nichrome wire.s
What are the specifications of ceramic fiber rope?
- Product name of ceramic fiber rope: ceramic fiber packing and ceramic fiber rope(It is divided into ceramic fiber twisted rope, ceramic fiber woven rope, ceramic fiber square braided rope, ceramic fiber circular knitting, ceramic fiber loose rope, ceramic fiber cable rope of three strands, flat ceramic fiber packing, flat ceramic fiber square rope, etc.). Metal wire and glass fiber filament are reinforced. Specification: 6-160mm (other specifications can be customized according to specific situations)s
How to keep ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber laminated board belongs to high temperature resistant fiber board technology, and especially involves ceramic fiber board technology. It is made by using ceramic fiber as material. Its feature lies in that ceramic fiber is first made into ceramic fiber paper. 1. Multilayer ceramic fiber papers are stacked, pressurized and made into board. Binder layer is set every two layers of ceramic fiber paper one. 2. The thickness of the ceramic fiber paper one is 0.2-1.0mm. The thickness of binder layer is 2 0.5-3.0mm. The fiber diameter of ceramic fiber raw material is 1-5μm and the fiber length is 10-100mm. Ceramic fiber laminated board made by using the practical new program, has high density, strong tensile and impact resistant capability, good friction resistance performance, and certain flexibility, which is especially suitable for the sealing of the high temperature parts, the repair of furnace gaps, the backing lining of refractory materials, etc.s
What are the specifications and models of the ceramic fiber board?
- In terms of the characteristics of the ceramic fiber board, it has high compression strength and long service life, low thermal capacity and heat conductivity, non-brittle material quality and good toughness, accurate dimension and good flatness, easy cutting and installation, and good anti-wind erosion properties. With continuous production and uniform distribution of fibers, it has stable performance and fine sound absorption and noise reduction properties.s
What is the performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace?
- The performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace is fairly good and its raw material is ceramic fiber. Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industries as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ship, electronics and light industry. And it becomes increasingly widely used in top science and technology departments, like aviation and atomic energy, and full of development prospect.s
What is the feature of ceramic fiber gasket?
- Ceramic fiber gasket is a fibrous and light material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity coefficient and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc.s
What degree can the high temperature ceramic fiber paper tolerate?
- It depends on what material used in ceramic fiber gasket. It usually refers to a high-temperature gasket made by ceramic fiber paper. It is usually divided into standard type and high alumina type. Temperature resistance of standard type is 1260 degree and the long-term temperature in use is 1000 degree, while the long-term temperature in use of high alumina type is 1200 degree.s
The Application Areas of Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium is the industry's most widely used non-ferrous structural material and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding ...
Automotive Aluminum Plates Technology and Equipment
- Automotive aluminum production core technology is in a continuous annealing heat treatment and surface treatment, furnace, hot rolling mill, coiling machine, cold rolling mill and ...
Main Chatacters of Aluminum Foil Pans
- Aluminium plate is a more widely used in tableware. The thickness of the foil container is generally between 0.04mm ~ 0.20mm, it can be divided into two kinds of wrinkle wrinkle-fr...
What is Polished Aluminium?
- After sandblasting aluminium, varying applications such as chemical polishing or electrolytic polishing will increase the shine and brightness of the finished product making it mor...
Brief Introduction of Aluminium Coil
- Aluminium coil is rolled after casting in a machine, pulled or bent in the process for metal products.Aluminium coil is widely used in electronics, packaging, construction and mach...