refractory ceramic fiber
refractory ceramic fiber Related Searches
refractory ceramic fiber Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional refractory ceramic fiber supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest refractory ceramic fiber firm in China.
What’s the density of ceramic fiber board?
- The density of ceramic fiber board is 280-320kg/m3. Made by adopting wet process and vacuum forming techniques, the ceramic fiber board is higher in strength than the fiber blanket and vacuum forming felt, and it applies to high temperature fields with requirement on rigidity and strength of products. The ceramic fiber board has high compression strength and long service life, low thermal capacity and heat conductivity, non-brittle material quality and good toughness, accurate dimension and good flatness, easy cutting and installation, and good anti-wind erosion properties. With continuous production and uniform distribution of fibers, it has stable performance and fine sound absorption and noise reduction properties.s
What industries is ceramic fiber material applicable to?
- Ceramic fiber material is applicable to the following industries: 1. Electrical equipment industry: wood-burning stoves, electric and heat insulation materials of electrical heating equipment, and sealing gaskets of all sorts of electrical components; 2. Glass and ceramic industries: industrial furnaces, the furnace body sealing, and molten and hot bending glass demoulding; 3. Petrochemical industry: thermal insulation of transmission lines and high-temperature pipelines. All these industries need to use the ceramic fiber material.s
What’s the price of refractory ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber refractory thread throwing blanket is 4000 yuan per ton. Ceramic fiber refractory insulation module is 4700 yuan per ton. Ceramic fiber board refractory insulation board is 7000 yuan per ton. These are good.s
Who knows the advantages of the far infrared ceramic fiber?
- 1. It has high efficiency and is energy saving, no smoke, no open flame. The thermal efficiency is as high as 70.1%, which increases 40% Ethan compared with the national standard. 2. It is environmental, healthy and doesn’t smoke lung. Ceramic environmental protection material, flameless combustion mode and efficient infrared thermal conversion effectively inhibit the generation and discharge of carbon monoxide and helium oxide and eliminate hazard threating human health. It doesn’t fume pot and lung; 3. It is time saving and high efficiency. The average temperature of infrared combustion surface is as high as 1100℃. The thermal radiation of infrared is penetrating, which can quickly heat the heated objects; 4. It is safe and durable, with high temperature resistance, no oxidation, no rust, no deformation, thermal cracking resistance, no clean. Using high-tech ceramic chip and combining with high-tech flexible packaging paste technique, its average service life can reach more than eight years.s
Who can tell me what ceramic fiber blanket is?
- Ceramic fiber is also called aluminum silicate fiber, with aluminum oxide and silicon oxide as its main constituents and other little constituents. According to different constituent proportion and the added ancillary constituent, temperature resistance ranges from 900 to 1700 degree. There is also higher temperature resistance fiber like inorganic fiber. The constituent category is nearly same, but the difference of composition proportion is very big. It has other names in practices.s
What is the standard of ceramic fiber board?
- Basalt fiber cloth is high-strength and permanently fire resistant. It can endure above 1000℃ in a short period while 760℃ in a long period, which is an ideal material to replace asbestos and glass fiber cloth. Ceramic fiber products use ceramic fiber as raw materials, and boast with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., they are used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion.s
What's the function of ceramic fiber rope?
- It can be widely applied in industries such as chemical engineering, electric power, papermaking, food, pharmacy, etc. and the sealing of boiler door, machine, pump and valve with high temperature and high pressure. It is suitable for medium such as clean liquid or slurry, salt water, emulsion, grease, hydrocarbon, solvent, pulp, etc.s
What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- Ceramic fiber cloth is resistant to high temperature and heat shock, low in heat conductivity coefficient and heat capacity; excellent high temperature insulation performance and long service life; able to resist the erosion of non-ferrous metal like aluminum and zinc; excellent low and high temperature strength. It is made from asbestos cotton. Owing to its noninflammability, once on fire, it can erase dirt on the cloth.s
Corrugated Aluminum Sheet
- The features of corrugated aluminum sheet is light weight (only steel 3/10), silver white and other colors, both decorative effect, but also a strong ability to reflect sunlight. I...
Thickness of Aluminium Foil
- Aluminium foil is produced by rolling, the same process as for sheet aluminium but to a thinner tolerance. Because aluminium is a soft, ductile metal with silver-white shine and is...
Industrial uses of Gold Aluminium Foil
- Is a high-grade aluminium foil packaging material which can replace a large area of standard, hot silver stamped foil. When printed it has a magnificent gold lustre and appeal whic...
Is Tin Foil Safe in Food Ppreparation and Containers
- Tin foil is very thin silvery white, shiny sheet metal, in fact, tin foil is an aluminium foil.But colloquially known as tin foil in Hong Kong and many other countries. In fact, to...
Is Wax Paper Safe in Food Wrapping?
- Waxed paper is usually used to wrap things to keep them moist and fresh. It is highly water resistant, moisture and grease proof. Before coating, the base paper should be checked t...