Plastic Floor Tiles Bathroom
Plastic Floor Tiles Bathroom Related Searches
Plastic Floor Tiles Bathroom Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Plastic Floor Tiles Bathroom supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Plastic Floor Tiles Bathroom firm in China.
Price to install porcelain tile?
- I am a contractor and for the work you describe i would usually charge 10 dollars a square foot. But I would include all the material including the tile but not exceeding a certain price per foot. And diagonal is extra so I think you got a damn good deal. Be careful check the guy research now no tears later.s
wood floors vs tile floors?
- I don't know why people are posting tile. I believe hardwood floors are classier/ nicer/ easier to decorate/ easier to clean. Just think of the fact that the grout lines between the tiles will get absolutely nasty after a year, specially in highly transited areas such as kitchens bathrooms.s
Were my vinyl tile/planks installed correctly?
- Go visit a lawyer for an opinion. It sounds like the realtor knew about the problem with the drain and failed to disclose it. Did a licensed home inspector provide a report on the house for the bank? If so, who hired that person? The lawyer may determine you have a good case of fraud and negligence against them so could get them to pay for the repairs plus his fees. Sometimes just a letter from a good lawyer will bring them to Jesus.s
Replacing ceramic tile floor.?
- Tile Council of North America calls for 1 1/8 thick subfloor over 16 on-center floor joists. Chances are, your subfloor is the original 3/4 tongue-in-groove installed with the house. This would certainly explain the cracking. Here's the thing: adding cement board over plywood does not add structural integrity. You can't use backerboard to achieve the desired thickness-- its purpose is as a bonding agent only. You have to put down more plywood. If you are below rating, there's no option but to increase the thickness of your floor. It may not be level with the rest of the home, but that's what beveled thresholds are for.s
ceramic floor tile chips?
- Hi there. You've presented an excellent question and I have the ultimate solution for you! As a tile contractor, I have in fact used this technique a dozen times with perfect results every time. If these are small chips in the tile, touch them up with appliance touch-up paints or an oil enamel paint with a gloss similar to that of your tile. It's usually pretty simple finding a color that will match wonderfully. If these are larger sized chips or there is a corner of a tile is broken off, shape two-part epoxy putty to fit this area. The epoxy can easily be sanded lightly when dry, then painted with the appliance touch-up or enamel paint. All of these products can be found at your local Lowes or Home Depot. Note: this is a quick fix for a chipped tile... not a cracked one. Cracked tiles are usually a sign of something wrong... other than the crack in the tile and the surface needs investigated thoroughly before determing the proper fix. It's actually VERY difficult to accidentally crack a tile that has been installed properly. But I'm sure the above fix will work fine for your described problem. Good luck and let me know how it worked out for you!s
Tile grout stain?
- Use straight clorox on a sponge and sponge it over the tile...then let it sit for about an hour before wiping down really good and wash it off with some soapy water to remove the chlorine. Then use a good grout sealer according to the package directions. You can get the sealer at Lowes or Home Depot ...this will help it to not get so dirty too quickly and it should be easier to clean after sealing it. In the case that it is too far gone to get clean with the bleach you can use some white paint and a small brush....I would use something that is rated for mortar painting ...like maybe the waterproof paint for basement walls ....you could also change the color of it this way but you may have to continue to touch it up every 6 months or so if you change the color.s
Re-Glue Stick On Tile?
- Acetone is a very strong solvent that will kill and loosen most adhesives. It will burn and dry out skin so use some chemical resistant gloves when using ( same with xylol or most other chemicals). If the tile are good and you just want to re-glue them, I'd suggest using some vinyl glue adhesive to glue down the tile. That will probably be your best glue to use. Just make sure to read and follow the instructions because the good glue works like a contact glue - it must dry for a while before laying the tile. I hope that this helped you out.s
ceramic tile over linoleum?
- My kitchen was tiled with ceramic over the linoleum..it has a concrete floor under it..it has no cracks or grout failure after 8 years. The tiler man just cut the curled edges like around the perimeter and he rough sanded the lino so the mortar would stick good. He said as long as the lino is still stuck good to the floor there is no problem tiling over it as long as it is prepped right. He must be right after all those years and still no problems! Removing old lino is a pain if it is still stuck really well.s
how to install a door hinge
- In fact, we are not unfamiliar to the hinge.Cabinets, doors and other places usually use this stuff.But how to install a door hinge？ About the hinge,there are three different way...
How to open a lock with a credit card
- Do you know the credit card?And do you know how to open a lock with a credit card? 1，the credit card is overdrawn interest free card。2，if your credit is good, you can repay o...
The classification of hinge installation method
- According to the base, the door cover hinge position, can have many different cross classification, according to the spatial features using hinge into four categories, how to use h...
Have you ever heard of plasterboard ceiling fixings
- Have you ever heard of plasterboard ceiling fixings?If not and if you are looking for a good plasterboard fixing manufacture,here is the one I am going to recommend to you. RJ part...
what is the difference between quartz and granite
- What is the difference between quartz and granite？The quartz stone is made of quartz and resin.The hardness reaches 7 degrees, while the granite is composed of marble powder and ...