Natural Stone Tile
Natural Stone Tile Related Searches
Natural Stone Tile Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Natural Stone Tile supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Natural Stone Tile firm in China.
What is the best size tiles for bathroom?
- If the tiles fit the area then 12x12 are fine. I used 12 tiles for my bathroom remodel and it turned out fine. You need to figure out how much cutting is involved. Get graph paper and see how it looks. Mine fit fine since it was divisable by 12.s
I need to put the tiles on the floor in the bathroom.Explain in detail how to?
- If the bathroom has timber floor boards with a covering on top remove any plastic tiles or old carpets and lay thin plywood on top screwed down to the floorboards as a solid base for the new tiles (you omit this if the bathroom has a concrete floor) then either buy some floor tiles adhesive (for plastic tiles) or mix some tile cement (for ceramic tiles) spread the adhesive /tile cement on the floor base using a slotted trowel that applies the adhesive/cement in rows, then follow the adhesive/cement makers instructions to leave for a period - then lay the plastic tiles edges butting or ceramic tiles with plastic spacers to allow for the grout to be added between the tiles, start from the back working obviously towards the door. You can unscrew the toilet pan and slide tiles underneath likewise the bathtub panels remove to fit the tiles underneath (note you will have to trim the bathtub panel so it can be re fitted over the tiles, you may wish to tile up to baseboards (skirting UK) or remove them and tile underneath. As you can see this job is quite involved -do you have good diy skills? Otherwise leave to a pro to tile it for you maybe you can buy the tiles and he lays them?s
How to pull up tile to save money on cost to install new tile?
- difficulty would be beginner,, its easy , can be time consuming depending on mortar under tile.. a good strong scraper will take up the old tile.. even a spade will make it easy.. the hard part is making sure the floor under the tile is level and smooth before putting more tile down.. just have to scrape at it and it will come off.. as far as replacement tile.. if you are in ontario ,, home depot has pretty good ceramic on sale right now for 59 cents a square foot.. its pretty nice tile too.. have used it.. if your anywhere else.. the big box stores always have a sale of some kind ons
Home decoration, choose a good wooden floor or tiles good?
- The south or the north Whether the weather is wet is a prerequisite for the choice of wood flooring, of course, humid climates can also be decorated wood flooring, but taking into account the impact of solid wood material is relatively large, after the rainy season after the contraction, expansion deformation.
In general, the use of wood flooring in the north is very suitable, dry climate, relatively cold winter, wood floor comfort is certainly better than the tiles.
There is to look at the decoration style, although the wood can take in vain, but only the color of the relatively strong, no style tiles, diverse styles can cater to a variety of decoration style. More selective, more patterns.
If you are a bored person, it is still a tile it ~s
How to make handmade tiles?
- In some measure it depends on how strong you want the tiles to be. Fired clay, in even a tile sense, is usually done at 3600 degrees in a kiln. Then cooled, painted/glazed/ etc. and fired again. At a decent pottery retailer you can find dozens of types of clay, and in fact some that is low fire, or even oven bake, which can be hand painted, and perhaps glazed over with a clear coat and no re-firing, but the strength and durability issue will still exist. Clay for tile, Ceramic or Porcelain, is slab rolled for consistency, Cut precisely, fired in kilns, cooled, then is decorated variously. Some larger houses will sell blanks that one can decorate themselves, even coffee mugs/cups/ bathroom sinks. etc. Obviously with a rolling pin and some risers, at 3/8 or 1/4, you could hand roll the clay and cut it, but then what? Below is a link for a general search to a company that can give you all the info you need in various methods and types of clay used. I spent a lot of $$$ with them in the early part of this decade. Steven Wolf Just my two senses
Why is the Mercer Street tunnel tiled?
Looking for a discontinued style of floor tile. Yosemite Sand floor tile. a 13inch square. I need 5 tile
- you okorder.com. they have alot of hard to find tiles.s
Dose anyone know any decorative tile srtists?
- Hi! okorder.com/ Hope this helps you. Best wishes!s
Do you know which kind of thickness plasterboard will be better
- Do you know which kind of thickness plasterboard will be better? Thickness: ( mm) 6.4 to 16 is the best choice for many buyers.There are three kinds of gypsum board, regular gypsum...
How to open a lock with a credit card
- Do you know the credit card?And do you know how to open a lock with a credit card? 1，the credit card is overdrawn interest free card。2，if your credit is good, you can repay o...
what is the difference between granite and marble
- Granite and marble are commone stone in our daily life, whether it is luster or texture,they are rare good stone.But what is the difference between granite and marble？Let me take...
How to paste the corner guards for walls？
- In the decoration, some kindergartens and families do not have good planning, there is no good treatment to the corner and the corner,it left a hidden danger for the safety of chil...
Difficulties of Project Management Construction
- As is known to all, project management construction is a vital specialized course of civil engineering major, which consists of several important objectives such as quality, time a...