Level Control Valve
Level Control Valve Related Searches
Level Control Valve Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Level Control Valve supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Level Control Valve firm in China.
What are the valve types H, F, and Y? What are the meanings of these 3 letters?
- Please refer to "JB/T308-2004 valve model preparation method"Sealing surface material codeH Cr13 stainless steelF fluoroplasticY cemented carbides
High and low pressure valve is how to distinguish?
- Vacuum valve - valve with operating pressure below standard atmospheric pressure.Low pressure valve - nominal pressure PN is less than 1.6MPa valve.Medium pressure valve - nominal pressure PN 2.5~6.4MPa valve.High pressure valve - nominal pressure PN10.0~80.0MPa valve.Ultra high pressure valve - nominal pressure PN greater than 100MPa valve.s
What is the valve?
- valveDefinition of scientific and technical termsValveEnglish Name: valvevalveValve is a control component in the fluid delivery system. It has the functions of closing, adjusting, guiding, preventing reverse flow, stabilizing voltage, shunting or overflow and releasing pressure. Valves used in fluid control systems, from the simplest stop valve to a very complex automatic control system used in a variety of valves, a wide range of varieties and specifications. Valves can be used to control air, water, steam, a variety of corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media and other types of fluid flow.Definition 1: a device used to control flow in a pipe.Subject: electricity (first level discipline); hydraulic construction (two disciplines)Definition 2: equipment installed in a pressure pipe to control the flow of water.Subject: Water Conservancy Science and Technology (first level discipline); hydraulic construction (two disciplines); gate and hoist (three disciplines)Valve historyThe valve is produced with the flow of the pipe. Human valves have been used for nearly 4000 years. In ancient China from the brine well absorb salt brine, once in a bamboo pipe used in cork valve. In the 1800 BC, the ancient Egyptians used similar wooden cocks to control the distribution of water to build large water conservancy projects to prevent the Nile from overflowing. These are the embryonic form of the valve. The extensive use of industrial valves began only after Watt invented the steam engine. In the early twentieth Century, there were valves of cast steel, wrought steel and forged welded joints.s
Our company is doing valve exports,
- National commodity inspection; stainless steel products; plastic tableware; domestic porcelain; toys; wooden products; furniture; bicycles; baby carriages; shoes; clothing; lamps and lanterns; plates; household appliances; bamboo / Wood / rattan / willow / grass / banana / vine furniture etc.s
How to better maintain the valve?
- Use and maintenanceThe maintenance of the aim is to extend valve life and ensure reliable opening and closingThe stem threads, often with the stem nut friction, to a little yellow dry coating oil, molybdenum disulfide or graphite, lubricationWe do not often open and close the valve, but also on a regular basis handwheel on the stem threads to add lubricant to prevent bitingThe outdoor valve, to increase the protection sleeve on the stem, to rain, snow, dust and rustIf the mechanical valve system to be fixed, to add time to the gearbox oils
How does the valve rust die?
- The treatment of valve rust is as follows:1, use corner grinder cut off valve, and then a small mill grinding wheel cutting residual film cut pipe installed in the screw part, when the attention of cutting depth.2, with the amount of hydrochloric acid corrosion and rust of the valve, until the rust completely removed, rinse with water.3, on the newly purchased valve galvanized, can effectively prevent rust.Valve (Famen) is a control component in the fluid delivery system. It has the functions of closing, adjusting, guiding, preventing reverse flow, stabilizing voltage, shunting or overflow and releasing pressure. Valves used in fluid control systems, from the simplest stop valve to a very complex automatic control system used in a variety of valves, a wide range of varieties and specifications. Valves can be used to control air, water, steam, a variety of corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media and other types of fluid flow.s
How are the types of valves classified?
- Valve (Famen) is a control component in the fluid delivery system. It has the functions of closing, adjusting, guiding, preventing reverse flow, stabilizing voltage, shunting or overflow and releasing pressure.classificationFunction and use(1) cut off categories: such as gate valve, globe valve, plug valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, needle valve, diaphragm valve and so on. Cut off valve, also known as closed-circuit valve, stop valve, whose role is to connect or cut off the pipeline medium.Check valves, also known as check valves or non-return valves, check valves belong to an automatic valve, its role is to prevent the pipeline medium backflow, to prevent the pump and drive motor reversal, as well as the leakage of container media. Pump water off the bottom valve check valve also belongs to class.The function of the relief valve is to prevent the medium pressure in the pipeline or device from exceeding the required value so as to achieve the purpose of safety protection.Control valve, throttle valve and pressure reducing valve, its role is to regulate the media pressure, flow and other parameters.(2) vacuum type: such as vacuum ball valve, vacuum flapper valve, vacuum air charging valve, pneumatic vacuum valve, etc.. Its function is to change the direction of the air flow in the vacuum system, adjust the air flow rate, cut off or connect the vacuum system of the pipeline, and the component is called the vacuum valve.(3) special uses such as pigging valves, vent valves, drain valves, exhaust valves, filters, etc.. The exhaust valve is an essential auxiliary component in the pipeline system. It is widely used in boilers, air conditioners, petroleum, natural gas, water supply and drainage pipelines. Often installed in the commanding heights or elbows, etc., to exclude excess gas pipeline, pipe road to improve the use of efficiency and reduce energy consumption.s
How does the valve close?
- Special wrench or socket.Turn clockwise to the end。The handle should be closed groove and the coincidence place.s
Introduction to structure and working principle of air compressor filters
- Air compressor filters are important metering pumps. They are now widely used in many places. For example, in industrial construction fields, we can use air compressor filters to c...
What is a clamp meter good for
- Clamp meter also called clamp amp meter. Though it has been used widely in our life, many people still wonder what is a clamp meter good for. Well, I will introduce the advantage o...
Introduction to benefits of silent aquarium air pumps
- There is no doubt that more and more people prefer to keep some fish in their houses. Aquarium fish can add great activity to the houses, but also they represent a fortunate meanin...
General information of air compressor services
- Air compressor services mean the air compressors which use the power as foot motion, we can see that if we use our feet to generate the driving force and power, which can drive the...
Protection suggestions of air dryers for air compressor
- Air dryers for air compressor are now becoming more and more popular among the public. We can use air dryers for air compressor in many fields, such as construction fields, mining ...