Furnace Lining Related Searches
Furnace Lining Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Furnace Lining supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Furnace Lining firm in China.
What can zirconium sponge do for those industries?
- Uses: aerospace, military, nuclear reactions, atomic energy, and metal superhard materials, the manufacture of bulletproof alloy steel, can also be used in the reactor uranium fuel coating alloy; zirconium at high temperatures easy to launch electronicProduct characteristics: zirconium metal has very strong corrosion resistance, ultra high hardness and strengths
What is the blast furnace ceramic cup called by the refractory factory?
- The peak of new materials in various coal, metallurgy, mines, ports, electricity, building materials and military industry, a lot of workpiece and affect production equipment due to wear, wear resistant materials although rarely cause disasters metal workpiece disaster, but the resulting economic loss is immeasurable.s
High temperature refractory material
- Now the definition of refractory materials, has not only depends on whether the refractoriness at 1580 DEG. Refers to the current refractories used in metallurgy, petrochemical, cement, ceramics and other production equipment with inorganic non-metallic materials.s
What are the main constituents of refractory bricks
- Brick, refractory brick is containing more than SiO293%, is the main varieties of acid resistant brick. It is mainly used for coke oven building, also used in furnaces all kinds of glass, ceramic and carbon calciner, refractory brick arches and other load-bearing parts, is also used in high temperature bearing part of hot blast stove, but should not be used in thermal equipment below 600 DEG C and the temperature fluctuation in the.s
How much is a thermal brick?
- Insulation brick prices also have a great relationship with the material and workmanship, such as clay brick price is much lower than high alumina brick, mullite and corundum brick prices will be higher.s
What is the price of concrete self insulation bricks?
- If you really want to buy thermal insulation brick, do not simply look at the price, but also to consider the quality of the product. (a piece of brick in the market basically in 6 yuan, if there is a floating price if it is because of the size of the insulation brick or distance, but floating slightly.)s
Application of electric high temperature regulating valve?
- Acid refractory with silicon oxide (SiO2) as the main ingredient, commonly used are silica brick and clay. Brick is siliceous products containing more than 93% SiO2, the use of raw materials with silica, silica and other waste. The silica acid slag erosion ability is strong, but vulnerable to the erosion of basic slag, its softening temperature is very high, close to the fire, the volume does not shrink after repeated burning, or even a slight swelling, but the thermal shock stability. The brick is mainly used for thermal equipment of coke oven, glass furnace, furnace and other acidic silica brick, according to the physicochemical indexes and SiO2 content can be divided into several levels, mainly used in glass furnace and coke oven silica brick for two categories. Clay brick with refractory clay or bauxite clinker as main raw material, containing 30% to 46% of alumina, refractory degrees 1580 to 1770 DEG C, weak acid refractory material, heat shock resistance, resistance to acid slag, widely used in refractory clay brick clay as main raw material is called common clay brick that made pyrojewel clinker as the main raw material, the porosity in the clay brick below 17% is called low porosity clay brick. Two kinds of clay bricks are divided into several grades according to the physical and chemical indexes. The price difference between the ordinary clay bricks and the low porosity clay bricks is great.s
What is the standard classification of high alumina bricks and high alumina bricks?
- High alumina brick is a kind of refractory material in refractory brick products. It is made of refractory clay or other refractory material. It belongs to the product of Si Al Systems
The Application Areas of Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium is the industry's most widely used non-ferrous structural material and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding ...
What the Hheck is: Polyester Cloth
- What the heck is: Polyester ClothAnother article in our: “What the heck is” series, brought to you by OKOrder.com, China's leading B2B E-commerce platform.What is it?Polyes...
Characters of Aluminium Die Casting
- Die casting is the process where one item is replicated en mass by using an easily melted material shaped in a higher heat resistant mould.Aluminium die casting uses the same proce...
Is Tin Foil Safe in Food Ppreparation and Containers
- Tin foil is very thin silvery white, shiny sheet metal, in fact, tin foil is an aluminium foil.But colloquially known as tin foil in Hong Kong and many other countries. In fact, to...
Reasons to Avoid a Polypropylene Rug?
- Wearability. Although polypropylene is a tough, hard wearing material it does not have the same life expectancy as wool, you can expect a decent wool carpet to last around 30 year,...