Furnace Lining Related Searches
Furnace Lining Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Furnace Lining supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Furnace Lining firm in China.
Ask for help about the phase of refractory material
- Secondary crystalline phase. The second phase and second phase or second phase, and the main crystal phase and is in high temperature liquid phase coexistence in refractory material, the number and influence on high temperature properties of materials is the main crystal phase is small second phases. As to the main crystalline phase of periclase magnesia chrome brick, magnesia brick, magnesia brick and magnesia calcium brick respectively containing Cr spinel, spinel, forsterite and calcium silicate two are secondary phase. There are structure of refractory refractory material in the crystal phase, especially the direct combination of high melting point and so on, the resistance to high temperature also tend to benefit. Compared with the ordinary brick, the second phase of the refractory products, make the products refractoriness under load are improved. Many according to mineral composition of refractory material named, such as mullite corundum brick, corundum mullite brick, is its main crystal phase and the second phase composite named. The former is mainly crystal phase, the latter is sub crystalline phase.s
What problems should we pay attention to in the use of fused zirconia corundum brick (fused zirconia corundum brick) in glass furnace?
- The expansion curves of fused cast AZS brick at 1000 DEG C near a crystal anomaly, its internal changes of ZrO2 crystal are reversible, with large volume change, therefore, products containing ZrO2, should not be used in the temperature of 1000 DEG C, often have sharp fluctuations in the position. When baking the kiln, the temperature can not be too large at 900~1150 degrees centigrade. Generally, the temperature can not exceed 15 degrees /h, and the temperature should be raised steadily. Some parts to prevent the cold, with other brick protection, to prevent explosion.s
What is the hardness of corundum refractory bricks?
- Al2O3 containing more than 90% greater than the refractory brick called corundum refractory brick, also known as pure alumina refractory products. Corundum has a high hardness (9 Mohs hardness) and a high melting point. These are closely related to the firmness of the Al - 0 bond in the structure. Therefore, a-Al2O3 is the main phase of making high temperature refractory bricks and high temperature electrical insulating materials.s
What does refractory consist of?
- Refractory materials can be divided into main raw materials and auxiliary raw materials according to their function in the production process of refractory materials.The main raw material is the main body of refractory. Auxiliary raw materials can be divided into binders and additives. The role of bonding agent is to make the refractory body in the production and use process has enough strength. There are commonly used lignin, phenolic resin, asphalt, cement, water glass, phosphoric acid and phosphate, sulfate, some main raw material itself has the effect of binder, such as clay; additive is to improve the production of refractory materials and construction technology, or strengthen the refractory material of some properties, such as stabilizer, water reducing agent, inhibitor, plasticizer, foaming agent, dispersing agent, bulking agent, antioxidant.s
Wave tile and throwing glaze, tile which good?
- These two tiles have their respective advantages and disadvantages, in fact, to say which kind of good, mainly depends on the decoration of personal preferences and the location of the shop. If it is only the shop wall, then design and pattern rich whole glazed tile is good, it can make the room impressive, improve decorative effect, make the decoration style to fit the characteristics of his personality. In addition, clean up is relatively easy, not easy to contaminated with oil stains and other pollutants. If it is laying floor tiles, tile Douglas suggested the use of tiles, tiles of good antiskid effect, water absorption rate is relatively low, so the kitchen toilet bathroom and other wet places is not easy to water seepage, improve the convenience of life.s
What can zirconium sponge do for those industries?
- Zirconium metal, also known as sponge zirconium, silver gray metal, the appearance of steel, shiny; melting point 1852 points, sub points, boiling point 4377 density 6.49. Zirconium is easy to absorb hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen; zirconium has a strong affinity for oxygen; at 1000 DEG C oxygen dissolved in zirconium can make its volume increase significantly. Zirconium is relatively stable in the air; powder zirconium is easy to burn; fine zirconium wires can be ignited by matches; at high temperatures they can be combined directly with dissolved oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen.s
What material is used in an iron smelting furnace?
- In fact, refractory refractory ah is special ceramic frequently used AZS brick, corundum brick, magnesia chrome brick, silicon carbide, silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide, nitrides, silicides, sulfide, boride, carbide and other non oxide refractory materials; calcium oxide, chromium oxide, alumina, Magnesium Oxide, beryllium and other refractory materials.s
What is the main component of corundum?
- Corundum is the main component of Al2O3, often containing trace impurities such as Cr, Ti, Fe, V and so on.s
Features and Industrial Uses of Coloured Aluminium Foil
- Because of its excellent characteristics aluminium foil is, widely used in industry producing food, beverages, cigarettes, pharmaceuticals, photographic plate, household items, and...
What is Aluminium Foil Paper and its Main Industial areas
- Aluminium foil products are used in the manufacturing industrial as a protective packaging for raw materials household goods and construction. The initial development of Langfang D...
Automotive Aluminum Plates Technology and Equipment
- Automotive aluminum production core technology is in a continuous annealing heat treatment and surface treatment, furnace, hot rolling mill, coiling machine, cold rolling mill and ...
The Application Areas of Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium is the industry's most widely used non-ferrous structural material and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding ...
Reasons to Avoid a Polypropylene Rug?
- Wearability. Although polypropylene is a tough, hard wearing material it does not have the same life expectancy as wool, you can expect a decent wool carpet to last around 30 year,...