Foil Backed Insulation Blanket
Foil Backed Insulation Blanket Related Searches
Foil Backed Insulation Blanket Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Foil Backed Insulation Blanket supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Foil Backed Insulation Blanket firm in China.
What's the function of ceramic fiber rope?
- It can be widely applied in industries such as chemical engineering, electric power, papermaking, food, pharmacy, etc. and the sealing of boiler door, machine, pump and valve with high temperature and high pressure. It is suitable for medium such as clean liquid or slurry, salt water, emulsion, grease, hydrocarbon, solvent, pulp, etc.s
In recent years, because of the global energy prices continue to rise, energy saving has become a China national strategy background, than the insulation bricks and other traditional refractory pouring material such as 10-30% ceramic fiber has been more and more widely used in the domestic Chinese, development prospect is very promising. Throw carpet and spray carpet difference
- Ji'nan Huolong thermal ceramics limited liability company to remind the dugong with ceramic fiber friends, ceramic fiber product itself is not afraid of fire and high temperature resistance, good insulation effect, but the fear of water ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber after absorbing water, heat insulation effect, and even become the most direct carrier of heat conduction, good waterproof ceramic fiber is the most heavy.s
What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- The main function of ceramic fiber is resistant to fire and high temperature, fireproof, thermal insulation. Its maximum applicable temperature is 1260℃. The general thickness is 1.5-5mm. The width is 1 meter or below the specification. Long-term applicable temperature is 1100℃. Asbestos cloth is used as binding up thermal insulation material for various equipment and heat conductivity system. Asbestos cloth is interweaved with quality asbestos yarn and applicable to thermal insulation equipment as heat insulation material or can be made into other asbestos products.s
Ceramic fiber blanket will not expand when heated?
- HLGX ceramic fiber blanket itself is composed of many micron diameter ceramic fiber perplexing interweaved, i.e. HLGX ceramic fiber blanket, whether it is the standard grade HLGX-212, grade HLGX-512 or containing zirconium maximum temperature of 1400 DEG C, they are porous materials with high porosity is more than 90%, so hot after contracting Huolong ceramic fiber blanket heating or expansion will be the equivalent pore off, will not be too obvious. This is from an experimental point of view.s
What kind of garbage does the ceramic fiber cotton belong to?
- Then use the compressed air jet or use the wire throwing machine to turn the yarn into a fiber. After the cotton collector sets the cotton, it forms the ceramic fiber cotton. Fiber cotton can be further processed into fiber blanket, board, paper, cloth, rope and other products.s
What’s soluble ceramic fiber?
- It’s alkali earth ceramic fiber with main components of SiO2, MgO, and CaO. With certain solubility in the human body fluid to be less harmful to human health, it is called soluble ceramic fiber. The introduction of such components as MgO, CaO, etc. in the soluble ceramic fiber, on one hand, is conducive to extending the viscosity range of and conditions for the fiber forming, enhancing the chance of fiber forming and the flexibility of fibers. On the other hand, it produces low melting compounds like CaO•SiO2, CaO ·Mgo·2SiO2 etc, decreasing the heat resistance of the fiber. Therefore, the ordinary soluble fiber belongs to inferior ceramic fiber, and its product is mainly used as backing material for the industrial furnace. To realize the improvement of heat resistance of soluble fiber, the method of adding ZrO2 into it is adopted, increasing the viscosity of glass phase and inhibiting the growth rate of grains after the fiber is heated and crystallized.s
How many kinds of materials are there in ceramics?
- Domestic ceramic fiber felt from the content of AIO were% and%, the former use temperature of 110 to 000 degrees, the latter is l000 DEG C by the ceramic fiber felt with adhesive is divided into hard ceramic fiber felt (aluminum phosphate adhesive), ceramic fiber felt soft (adhesive latex, polymeric aluminum and water glass methyl cellulose, latex, 11 aluminum phosphate composite adhesive) and ceramic fiber wet felt (adhesive silica sol) three.s
Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials?
- Ceramic fiber board is of high quality ceramic fiber cotton with low slag ball content as raw material, using specific pulp and mixing equipment, ensure the cutting length and the concentration uniformity of cotton fiber, using international advanced vacuum molding technology and international advanced processing technology, the product not only has excellent mechanical strength and precise geometry the size, and maintains the excellent properties of fibrous insulation materials, can be substituted for calcium silicate board also requires tough, self-supporting and refractory insulation field.s
What are the Uses for a Microfibre Cleaning Pad?
- Almost limitless, use it anywhere and everywhere you would use a cotton cloth.Apart from the general cleaning in the kitchen use it on windows, it leaves no steaks.... great...refr...
Corrugated Aluminum Sheet
- The features of corrugated aluminum sheet is light weight (only steel 3/10), silver white and other colors, both decorative effect, but also a strong ability to reflect sunlight. I...
What is Aluminum and how to clean Aluminum Sheet?
- Basic Science, 1.1Aluminium has the chemical symbol AL, it is a soft, white or silver coloured metal. It is non conductive of electricity, a soft, ductile or malleable metal so is ...
What is Polished Aluminium?
- After sandblasting aluminium, varying applications such as chemical polishing or electrolytic polishing will increase the shine and brightness of the finished product making it mor...
The Advantages of Aluminum Foil Used in Cooking
- Aluminium foil used in cooking is itself non toxic. But it is worth noting that the practice of wrapping some meats on the barbecue in aluminium foil to prevent burning or overcook...