Foil Backed Insulation Blanket
Foil Backed Insulation Blanket Related Searches
Foil Backed Insulation Blanket Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Foil Backed Insulation Blanket supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Foil Backed Insulation Blanket firm in China.
How is the quality of ceramic fiber vermiculite cloth?
- The quality of ceramic fiber vermiculite cloth is good, and its advantages are as follows: high temperature resistance, low thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; excellent heat insulation performance, long service life; resistant to erosion of nonferrous metals such as aluminum and zinc, etc.; good low and high temperature strength; non-toxic, harmless, and no adverse effect on environment.s
What are the ceramic fiber products?
- The previous form is ceramic fiber blanket. All kinds of ceramic fiber products are made by drawing, bandaging and processing ceramic fiber cotton. For example, ceramic fiber board is made by bandaging ceramic fiber cotton, and ceramic fiber module is made by processing ceramic fiber cotton. Many ceramic fiber products are made from ceramic fiber cotton and all kinds of ceramic fiber products appear through processing, so the material and construction skills of ceramic fiber cotton becomes the main factor of high quality ceramic fiber products.s
Who knows the advantages of the far infrared ceramic fiber?
- It is fired under the high temperature, does not fade, non-absorbent, non-deformation and easy to clean. Some ceramics can be used in microwave ovens and are non-toxic and harmless to the human body. Advantage is the combination of beauty and use. The defect is fragile.s
What is the difference between nanometer ceramic board and ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic silicon fiber board, made by burning long fiber silicon dioxide, clay, talcum powder and colored glaze under 1150 degree, is a revolutionary high-tech building material in the 21st century. Ceramic fiber board, also called aluminum silicate fiber board, is a kind of refractory material. It still keeps good mechanical strength even after heating. Compared with fiber blanket and fiber felt, it is rigid and a fiber thermal insulation product with supporting strength.s
What’s the price of refractory ceramic fiber blanket?
- The price ranges from dozens to hundreds of yuan.s
Who knows well about the production process of the ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber, a type of fibrous lightweight refractory, possesses so many advantages as light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, small specific heat and mechanical shock resistance. 1. Diameter of cellosilk: thread throwing fiber is thicker and its diameter is usually within the range of 3.0-5.0μm, while the injection silk fiber is usually 2.0-3.0μm; 2. Length of cellosilk: thread throwing fiber is longer and its length is usually within the range of 150-250mm, while the injection silk fiber is usually 100-200mm; 3. Thermal conductivity: the injection silk blanket is better than the thread throwing blanket for the former has finer fiber; 4. In terms of tensile strength and fracture resistance, the thread throwing blanket is superior to the injection silk blanket for the former has thicker fiber.s
Who can tell me what the ceramic fiber density is?
- Density of ceramic fiber products: 1. The density of aluminum silicate wool board by means of wet process production is 192kg/m3 ; 2. The density of aluminum silicate cotton blanket by means of dry process production is 128kg/m3 ;s
What’s the difference between the ceramic fiber and glass fiber?
- Ceramic fiber strip, a type of fibrous lightweight refractory, possesses so many advantages as light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, small specific heat and mechanical shock resistance. Therefore it has been widely applied in machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, porcelain, glass, electronics, and other industries. As a sort of refractory material, ceramic fiber strip is made out of highly purified refractory fiber, and applied in high temperature and thermal insulation field. Compared with natural cellulosic fiber, the raw material of glass fiber tape has the following features: with circular section and the same diameter, glass fiber can be micro fine. It’s higher in specific gravity and more stable in dimension. As a result, the paper made from it by papermaking gains fairly high tensile strength, and excellent properties of water-fast, oil resistance, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, sound absorption, etc.s
The Advantages of Aluminum Foil Used in Cooking
- Aluminium foil used in cooking is itself non toxic. But it is worth noting that the practice of wrapping some meats on the barbecue in aluminium foil to prevent burning or overcook...
The Application Areas of Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium is the industry's most widely used non-ferrous structural material and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding ...
Brief Introduction of Aluminium Coil
- Aluminium coil is rolled after casting in a machine, pulled or bent in the process for metal products.Aluminium coil is widely used in electronics, packaging, construction and mach...
Is Tin Foil Safe in Food Ppreparation and Containers
- Tin foil is very thin silvery white, shiny sheet metal, in fact, tin foil is an aluminium foil.But colloquially known as tin foil in Hong Kong and many other countries. In fact, to...
What is Aluminum and how to clean Aluminum Sheet?
- Basic Science, 1.1Aluminium has the chemical symbol AL, it is a soft, white or silver coloured metal. It is non conductive of electricity, a soft, ductile or malleable metal so is ...