Foil Backed Insulation Blanket
Foil Backed Insulation Blanket Related Searches
Foil Backed Insulation Blanket Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Foil Backed Insulation Blanket supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Foil Backed Insulation Blanket firm in China.
Who can introduce how to use ceramic fiber binder?
- Method: 1、Stir 1) Pour drinking water into mixing barrel, and then pour cementing agent orderly according to amount, and the mixing ratio is: water: dry powder 1:4. Then stir it evenly with a motor stirrer (750W) and the speed is 150r/min. 2、After watering it (placing it still) for 15 minutes, stir it again for 1-3 minutes.s
What is the use of ceramic fiber rope?
- Ceramic fiber rope is interweaved with quality ceramic fiber. It is widely used in chemical industry, electricity, paper-making, food, pharmacy, etc., as well as sealing of furnace door, high temperature &pressure engine, pump and valve. And it is applicable to various medium, such as clean fluid or slurry, saline water, emulsion, oil, hydrocarbon, solvent, paper pulp, etc.s
What are the specifications of ceramic fiber packing?
- 5 x 5mm-200 x 200mm. It is usually woven by a soft stringy material. Sealing is achieved by filling seal cage with stripes whose cross-sectional area is square. Packing is divided into aramid packing, graphite packing, anti-sunction packing, high water-based fluid packing, carbon fiber packing, aramid carbon fiber packing, aramid anti-sunction packing, ramie packing.s
What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- The main function of ceramic fiber is resistant to fire and high temperature, fireproof, thermal insulation. Its maximum applicable temperature is 1260℃. The general thickness is 1.5-5mm. The width is 1 meter or below the specification. Long-term applicable temperature is 1100℃. Asbestos cloth is used as binding up thermal insulation material for various equipment and heat conductivity system. Asbestos cloth is interweaved with quality asbestos yarn and applicable to thermal insulation equipment as heat insulation material or can be made into other asbestos products.s
How to keep ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board is rigid and high temperature resistant ceramic fiber board, using injection fiber as the raw material of ceramic fiber board and adding a definite proportion of the binder and packing grade additives. It is fully dispersed into paste in the mud pits through beater. It is pumped into the forming pool and stirred by using compressed air. It is made by putting mould into the forming pool and making the fiber pulp adsorbed on the mould by using the principle of vacuum. Ceramic fiber board is characterized by low thermal conductivity, good high temperature stability, resistance to air flow scouring, uniform density, excellent thermal shock resistance, excellent chemical erosion resistance( except phosphoric acid, hydrofluoric acid and strong alkali) and easy installation. It has good heat insulation capacity, which contributes to reducing the energy cost and cycle time and protects the furnace shell from the influence of heat shocks. It can also be directly used as refractory materials.s
Who knows well about the production process of the ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber, a type of fibrous lightweight refractory, possesses so many advantages as light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, small specific heat and mechanical shock resistance. 1. Diameter of cellosilk: thread throwing fiber is thicker and its diameter is usually within the range of 3.0-5.0μm, while the injection silk fiber is usually 2.0-3.0μm; 2. Length of cellosilk: thread throwing fiber is longer and its length is usually within the range of 150-250mm, while the injection silk fiber is usually 100-200mm; 3. Thermal conductivity: the injection silk blanket is better than the thread throwing blanket for the former has finer fiber; 4. In terms of tensile strength and fracture resistance, the thread throwing blanket is superior to the injection silk blanket for the former has thicker fiber.s
What’s the use of ceramic fiber resistance furnace?
- The maximum working temperature of ceramic fiber resistance furnace can reach 1200℃. It can be used in the field of laboratory rooms, industrial and mining enterprises, and research and development institutions for elemental analysis and determination, quenching, annealing, and tempering of the small-sized steel. The resistance furnace is equipped with a temperature controller and a thermocouple used for temperature measurement. With complete supplies from manufacturers, the purposes of index regulation and electric furnace control can be realized.s
What is the raw material of ceramic fiber?
- With unique optical property, ceramic material can be used as solid state laser, optical fiber and optical memory. Transparent ceramics can be used for high pressure sodium lamp tube. Magnetic ceramics (ferrite: MgFe2O4、CuFe2O4、Fe3O4 ) will be widely used in audiotapes, records, transformer core and memory elements of large computers.s
Substantial Growth in Automotive Applications of Aluminum Sheet
- New research shows that the future of automotive aluminum sheet demand will grow at an unprecedented rate. 2014 and 2015 is considered to be an turning point that steering the auto...
The Application Areas of Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium is the industry's most widely used non-ferrous structural material and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding ...
Reasons to Avoid a Polypropylene Rug?
- Wearability. Although polypropylene is a tough, hard wearing material it does not have the same life expectancy as wool, you can expect a decent wool carpet to last around 30 year,...
Corrugated Aluminum Sheet
- The features of corrugated aluminum sheet is light weight (only steel 3/10), silver white and other colors, both decorative effect, but also a strong ability to reflect sunlight. I...
What are the Uses for a Microfibre Cleaning Pad?
- Almost limitless, use it anywhere and everywhere you would use a cotton cloth.Apart from the general cleaning in the kitchen use it on windows, it leaves no steaks.... great...refr...