Floor Tiles Direct
Floor Tiles Direct Related Searches
Floor Tiles Direct Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Floor Tiles Direct supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Floor Tiles Direct firm in China.
Cutting holes in porcelain tile?
- your asking a difficult one here ...everybody has trouble with this one ...unless you hire an expensive hole cutter ..the cheap ones don't do a lot ..just burn out ..im a builder and i have a tool that does it very well ..its a clamp ..like a G clamp but one half has a hole in it ..you clamp the tile and with pointed hammer ...part of kit ..gently knock hole in tile works every time ..never broke one ..but the tile must be well clamped ...before i had this tool i used to drill hole in tile and the expand the hole with a rotary stone ...it was tapered ...all ways work from glazed sides
- In fact, no need to do special maintenance!
There are a lot of tiles clean economy, a lot of selling sealants will have to sell.
However, if you want to maintain, the main attention to the following points:
1, to maintain the dryness of tiles, high grade tiles will not be affected by the air humidity, mainly cement and other auxiliary materials!
2, oil, furniture, electrical killer, of course, is one of the scourge of tiles, kitchen weight, range hood had to match!
The hood is always kept clean under it!
3, the bathroom, the hero can not withstand the fist, the bathroom is the most easy to dirty, the use of the most places, so keep the bathroom ventilation, equipped with a common dirt treatment agent is king!
4, living room, restaurant, there is nothing to pay attention to, and 2 days swept away, 5 days a drag enough
5, do not let the weapon, heavy objects suddenly come into contact with the tiles, no matter how good the tiles can be immune to several times, but can not often!s
how to install tiles?
- Prep your counter to meet tile standards, Each one can be different so with out knowing what yours is I cant say there. You ll need to figure what you want to do with the edge to trim it out. You can use a tile bull nose or a wood trim. Spread the needed glue, usually a thin set , over a small area. Then you can break tiles , ( very carefully) with a hammer or a pair of tile nippers. I use tile nippers to create the piece effect. These methods are called rubble effect. You ll need a honing stone to hone the tile edges so they are not sharp. Set into the wet glue, don t let it skim over or become dry. Grout as needed depending on what type of tile you use. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GLs
How Big is each tile?
- 24 tiles/3 sq ft =8 tiles per square foot. Since 8 is not a square, there is no solution, or the tiles cannot be square.s
Does all kinds of tiles calculate the formula per square meter?
- This is like a primary school students will be considered it! 300X600 unit is centimeter right, that is, 0.3X0.6 = 0.18 square meters, 1 square meter ÷ 0.18 = 5.555, that is, five and a half more than a little bit.s
Terracotta roof tile within U.S.?
- i install clay tile roofs, usually in the US. americans don't really use permanent roofs so that's why most of the tile is imported. the best company in the US is 400yr old LUDAWICI. they usually have some salvaged pieces as well. also you can try DURABLE SLATE company. they sell salvaged slate along with some tiles. i know a company in south florida called CARPENTERS ROOFING AND SHEET METAL. they have a huge yard full of random clay tiles from 100yrs of installing them. i buy tiles from a company called MASTERPIECE TILES but most of what they sell is imported, however they may be able to get you a few pieces. worst case if you find your exact tile but it must be imported and you only need a couple, tell them you are replacing your entire roof and you need them to send you a few samples to compare them to others. all the bests
Ugly decorative kitchen tiles?
- Yes....there is a way to pain over them... I was watching HGTV last night..an episode of Design on a Dime..and they painted over tile in a guest house..in the small foyer area and around a fireplace. They used, I believe a new paint that was an epoxy-type paint...go to HGTV's website and look at Design on a Dime ...painting over tile...there should be great resources there for you..(and how-to's)....s
How about daily maintenance tiles?
- Tile daily maintenance and cleaning:
1, the daily cleaning of tiles can be used detergent, soap and other cleaning.
2, with soap plus a little ammonia and turpentine mixture, cleaning tiles can make tiles more shiny.
3, polished tiles should be regularly waxing treatment, the interval is 2-3 months is appropriate.
4, brick surface, such as scratches, can be applied in the scratches toothpaste, wipe with a dry cloth can be repaired.
5, brick and brick cracks can be used from time to time with dirt to remove dirt, and then in the gap brush a layer of waterproofing agent, can mold growth.
6, tea, coffee, beer, ice cream, grease and other pollutants using sodium hydroxide or potassium bicarbonate solution.
7, ink, cement and other pollutants using hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and other dilute solution.
8, paint, paint and other pollutants use special cleaning agent.
9, rust can be washed with 2% oxalic acid solution to eliminate, and then wipe with water. With 3-4 tablets of vitamin C tablets crushed into powder, sprinkled on the floor tile surface, and then scrub with water several times, but also remove the rust stains. In the case of rust, can be 10% oxalic acid, citric acid and water mixture will dip rust at the wet, and then wipe with a thick salt again. If fresh lemons can be squeezed out of its juice drops on the rust stains rubbed by hand, repeated several times until the rust stains removed, and then washed with soap and water.
10, a variety of plastic can be used to remove the banana water, pure banana water is colorless transparent volatile liquid, a strong smell of banana, slightly soluble in water, soluble in a variety of organic solvents, flammable, mainly used for painting Of the solvent and diluent.s
How to become a construction Project manager
- Construction project managers combine their expertise in engineering and management to deliver projects on time and within budget.They prepare work schedules;manage a team that inc...
what does hinge mean
- What does hinge mean?The hinge is a mechanical deviceused which connect the two solids and allow them to rotate.A hinge may be made of a movable component, or by a collapsible mate...
What's Composite panel association
- The Composite Panel Association (CPA) is the North American Trade Association for manufacturers of particleboard (PB), medium density fiberboard (MDF), and other compatible product...
Do you know the price of plasterboard
- Plasterboard are available in both a tapered and a square edge style, both at great prices, so you can choose your favourite and achieve your ideal finish, without concerning yours...
what is the difference between granite and marble
- Granite and marble are commone stone in our daily life, whether it is luster or texture,they are rare good stone.But what is the difference between granite and marble？Let me take...