Floor Tiles Direct
Floor Tiles Direct Related Searches
Floor Tiles Direct Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Floor Tiles Direct supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Floor Tiles Direct firm in China.
Looking for tiles for old bathroom?
- 1 st try and determine whos tile it is, this will help cut down the looking time and possibly stop your looking all together .. If you have 1 spare tile look on the back to see if there there is any lettering on the back , this I ll help you with if you need help. Measure the tile , if its 4 3/8 ths you don t need to look at Florida tile, if its 4 1/4 start with American Olean and Interceramic if the tile is 15/20 years or older.. Anything else start by going to tile distributors and tile shops taking a tile or a pc with you. Realizing that you may not get a perfect tile match because of dye lots and shading even after a couple months this can be a problem.. Any questions e mail me through my avatar and I ll be glad to help and you can check my qualifications there .. GLs
can you lay carpet over tile?
- Yes it can be done if the tile is secure and not a beveled edged tile. Tack strips can be glued and screwed into the tile like a cement floor. The unfinished part will have to be filled in or at least brought up to be flush with the unfinished tile ( a few ways to do that.) To rip out tile , which is a labor intense job, I used to charge 2$ a s/f If you mean vinyl tile , all you need to do is treat the edges with a filler and lay carpet over it. Get some estimates and you can see what you want to do So you can get bids to have some one do it, do it yourself of fill in the last area. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar .. GLs
Tearing up carpet, tile entire house?
- do it yourself and save tons of money.s
where to find fleur de lis tile?
- I okorder.com/... Good luck in your search! :)s
where can i get cheap tile?
- Home Depot or Lowes..but remember if you pay 69 a sqaure foot,,,,which is cheap........it is seconds,some will be uneven,but it is a good prices
Removing vinyl floor tiles?
- The previous owner of our house, unfortunately, tried to renovate and improve the recently refinished and refurbished original clear-vertical-grain fir floors by sticking self-adhesive vinyl tiles to them to create area rugs of faux parquet and faux marble. After scraping, heating, and using a variety of solvents, I hit upon this far easier and relatively non-toxic method: dry ice. Remove these adsRemove these ads by Signing Ups
Can I Tile over cracked concrete outside?
- You can tile over the concrete as long as the cracks have to shifted meaning on side of the crack is higher than the other. If that is the case you would need to stabilize the ground underneath first. The most cost effective way would be to have it slab jacked. That being said if there are just cracks first fill with fine silica sand then use and elastomeric caulking. DO NOT USE EPOXY!! This will just cause the concrete to crack in another place. Then you want to install a tile membrane on the concrete and then the tile on top of that. This will allow for some cracking and movement of the concrete below without the tile or grout cracking. Durarock or Tileguard make a tile membrane and can be found a any tile supply house. Hope this helps.s
5 years ago i had ceramic tile laid in my den, I have no extra pieces nor do I have the name of the tile.?
- start going to large tile places,bring a pic and see if they recognize it.s
Do you know the price of plasterboard
- Plasterboard are available in both a tapered and a square edge style, both at great prices, so you can choose your favourite and achieve your ideal finish, without concerning yours...
How to open a lock with a credit card
- Do you know the credit card?And do you know how to open a lock with a credit card? 1，the credit card is overdrawn interest free card。2，if your credit is good, you can repay o...
Have you done your business with aluminium composite panel suppliers
- Aluminium composite panel are usually used at automobile industry,Optical equipment industry, but also at sports products industry that offer danymic in this field. Have you done y...
what is the difference between quartz and granite
- What is the difference between quartz and granite？The quartz stone is made of quartz and resin.The hardness reaches 7 degrees, while the granite is composed of marble powder and ...
Have you ever done business with plasterboard manufacturers
- Have you ever done business with plasterboard manufacturers?If not and if you are looking for a good plasterboard manufacture,here is the one I am going to recommend to you.Linyi Y...