ceramic thermal shock
ceramic thermal shock Related Searches
ceramic thermal shock Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional ceramic thermal shock supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest ceramic thermal shock firm in China.
What’s the principle of ceramic fiber casing production?
- Mainly referring to the traditional textile production process, and by spinning the aluminum silicate refractory fiber into yarn, using the glass fiber or heat-resistant steel wire as reinforced material, adopting special textile technology and equipment, ceramic fiber casing is thus braided. 1. It is a sort of new thermal insulation refractory and inorganic material. It can be permanently used at high temperature of 1000℃. Containing a certain amount of adhesive material, it is usually burned at lower temperature with no effect on its insulating property. It keeps good mechanical strength even after heating. 2. Ceramic fiber casing has the characteristics of light weight, high temperature resistance, thermal insulation, acid and alkali resistance, innocuity, higher tensile strength and good toughness. 3. Compared with glass fiber sleeve, it has superior electrical insulating property even under high temperature conditions. 4. Ceramic fiber casing possesses good dielectric property, chemical resistance, excellent flexibility and elasticity.s
What’s soluble ceramic fiber?
- When the ordinary ceramic fiber is inhaled into human lungs, it cannot be pushed out. As time goes by, it is likely for people to suffer from the occupational disease of pneumoconiosis. As a kind of environmental inorganic fiber, the soluble ceramic fiber is also called soluble-in-lung fiber, and when it is inhaled into the lung, it can dissolve slowly in human body fluids, seldom causing harm to human health.s
What is ceramic fiber felt?
- Ceramic fiber, called ceramic fiber felt for short, is a kind of refractory material using high temperature resistance (such as flint clay). Fibrous material produced by air compression injection after electric arc fusion is also called ceramic fiber cotton. Ceramic fiber cotton can be used to make all kinds of ceramic fiber products. The content of AI2O3 in domestic ceramic fiber felt is 62% and 45% respectively. The operating temperature of the former and the latter is 1150-2000℃ and 1000℃ respectively. According to the different binders used in ceramic fiber felt, ceramic fiber felt is divided into hard ceramic fiber felt (aluminum phosphate as its binder), soft ceramic fiber felt(latex, polyaluminum chloride, sodium silicate and methylcellulose as its binder, latex--- aluminum phosphate composite binder) and wet ceramic fiber felt (ludox as binder). According to the performance of the ceramic fiber felt and the temperature of the heating furnace, hard felt can be used on hot face zone of furnace wall. The size of the ceramic fiber products is 600 x 400 x 20 (10) mm. Hope it is helpful to you.s
Does anybody know the specification of ceramic fiber composite material?
- Ceramic fiber board LY-264B m3 40.19 Thickness=100mm b L80 Ceramic fiber board LY-264B m3 0.95 Thickness=80mm c L50 Ceramic fiber board LY-264B m3 31.86 Thickness=50mm d L62A Ceramic fiber board LY-164B m3 40.77 Thickness=62mm a L100s
Who knows well about which is better in thermal insulation between aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton and asbestos?
- Both of them are thermal insulation material. You need to decide on one of them according to the environment you use. If it is to be used for equipment thermal insulation, aluminum silicate fiber cotton is recommended and it’s more convenient in installation. For the two products, the thermal insulation effect varies from the environment in which they are used.s
What is the thickness of ceramic fiber paper?
- The density of ceramic fiber board is 280-320kg/m3. Ceramic fiber board is made by wet vacuum forming process, whose strength is higher than that of fiber blanket and vacuum forming felt. And it can be applied in such high temperature field that requires products with rigid strength. Here follows its features: high compressive strength and long service life; low thermal capacity and conductivity; non-brittle material and good flexibility; accurate size and good flatness; easy to cut, install and work; high resistance to weather; continuous production, uniform distribution of fiber, and stable performance; excellent sound-absorption and noise reduction.s
What is nano ceramic fiber board?
- Nano ceramic fiber board belongs to nanoscale raw material and uses ceramic fiber as raw materials, and with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., they are used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion.s
What are the features of ceramic fiber module?
- It has good chemical stability; excellent thermal stability and good elasticity. When ceramic fiber module is in a state of prepressing and after the furnace lining is completed, the expansion of the ceramic fiber module makes lining seamless and can compensate the shrinkage of fiber lining so as to improve the heat-insulating performance of fiber lining. The overall performance is good; It possesses excellent thermal stability and thermal shock resistance; Ceramic fiber module is quickly installed. The anchoring parts are set on the cold face of wall lining to reduce the requirements of anchoring parts materials.s
What is Aluminium Foil Paper and its Main Industial areas
- Aluminium foil products are used in the manufacturing industrial as a protective packaging for raw materials household goods and construction. The initial development of Langfang D...
Features and Industrial Uses of Coloured Aluminium Foil
- Because of its excellent characteristics aluminium foil is, widely used in industry producing food, beverages, cigarettes, pharmaceuticals, photographic plate, household items, and...
Substantial Growth in Automotive Applications of Aluminum Sheet
- New research shows that the future of automotive aluminum sheet demand will grow at an unprecedented rate. 2014 and 2015 is considered to be an turning point that steering the auto...
Thickness of Aluminium Foil
- Aluminium foil is produced by rolling, the same process as for sheet aluminium but to a thinner tolerance. Because aluminium is a soft, ductile metal with silver-white shine and is...
Is Tin Foil Safe in Food Ppreparation and Containers
- Tin foil is very thin silvery white, shiny sheet metal, in fact, tin foil is an aluminium foil.But colloquially known as tin foil in Hong Kong and many other countries. In fact, to...