ceramic thermal shock
ceramic thermal shock Related Searches
ceramic thermal shock Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional ceramic thermal shock supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest ceramic thermal shock firm in China.
Who can tell me what the ceramic fiber density is?
- Refractory ceramic fiber material, a kind of light and efficient thermal insulation material, owns the following advantages compared with traditional thermal insulating material: Ceramic fiber lining has low volume density. It is over 75％lighter than the light weight insulating brick, and 90%-95% lighter than the light weight castable lining. If fiber lining is used, the steel structure load of furnaces can be greatly reduced and its service life will be prolonged. Ceramic fiber lining has low thermal capacity which is only about l/10 of that of the light weight and heat resistant lining and light weight castable lining. The thermal capacity of the lining material is proportional to its mass. Low thermal capacity means that furnaces absorb less heat in the reciprocating operation, meanwhile accelerate its temperature rise, greatly reducing energy consumption during the operation and control of the furnace temperature, and particularly making the starting-up and blowing-out of heating furnaces obtain remarkable energy conservation effect. Ceramic fiber lining has low thermal conductivity. When the average temperature is 400℃, its thermal conductivity coefficient is less than 0.1w/mk; when the average temperature is 600℃, its thermal conductivity coefficient is less than 0.15w/mk; when it is 1000℃, the thermal conductivity coefficient is less than 0.25w/mk, which is around l/8 of that of the light clay brick and l/10 of that of the lightweight and heat resistant lining, achieving excellent thermal insulation effect. Ceramic fiber lining has easy construction. Expansion joints are not needed during the construction process, construction personnel can take up work right after basic training, and the construction technical factors have little impact on the lining’s thermal insulation performance.s
Who knows the advantages of the far infrared ceramic fiber?
- The heat transfer form of far infrared ray is to transfer heat by radiation and transfer energy by electromagnetic waves. When the heated object is shone by far infrared ray, a small portion of the radiation is reflected back and the vast majority is penetrated into the heated object. It greatly saves energy and is easy to make.s
What should be done on the surface of refractory ceramic lining when building unshaped refractory material?
- If the ceramic fiber blanket or ceramic fiber board is only made of refractory castable interlayer insulation, the surface does not need hardening. As refractory castable, it is necessary to use high temperature resistant stainless steel anchor to reinforce. The ceramic fiber insulation layer only needs to be fixed on the stainless steel anchor, so there is no need to deal with too much.s
What’s the principle of ceramic fiber casing production?
- Mainly referring to the traditional textile production process, and by spinning the aluminum silicate refractory fiber into yarn, using the glass fiber or heat-resistant steel wire as reinforced material, adopting special textile technology and equipment, ceramic fiber casing is thus braided. 1. It is a sort of new thermal insulation refractory and inorganic material. It can be permanently used at high temperature of 1000℃. Containing a certain amount of adhesive material, it is usually burned at lower temperature with no effect on its insulating property. It keeps good mechanical strength even after heating. 2. Ceramic fiber casing has the characteristics of light weight, high temperature resistance, thermal insulation, acid and alkali resistance, innocuity, higher tensile strength and good toughness. 3. Compared with glass fiber sleeve, it has superior electrical insulating property even under high temperature conditions. 4. Ceramic fiber casing possesses good dielectric property, chemical resistance, excellent flexibility and elasticity.s
Which price is high, glass fiber or ceramic fiber? Why? Is it the same function?
- Ceramic fiber has a disadvantage of relatively itchy, do not appearance after molding of glass fiber!s
What is the density of ceramic fiber modules? The best insulation effect
- Just make the insulation layer, then recommend 200kg/ cubic meters. Ring fire-resistant insulation materials company has a specific index and design analysis.s
Ceramic fiber material fire shutter door how many square?
- Now there are two kinds of rolling to use ceramic fiber: a called inorganic super fire shutter (commonly known as the double track curtain), the curtain surface is glass fiber cloth + ceramic fiber cloth + ceramic fiber blanket + aluminum foil cloth, one is WFJ (glass fiber cloth + ceramic fiber cloth + glass fiber cloth).s
In recent years, because of the global energy prices continue to rise, energy saving has become a China national strategy background, than the insulation bricks and other traditional refractory pouring material such as 10-30% ceramic fiber has been more and more widely used in the domestic Chinese, development prospect is very promising. Throw carpet and spray carpet difference
- Ceramic fiber products have several different forms of derivative products, each of the products in the same alumina content, the density is not the same, so the proportion of ceramic fiber and alumina content is irrelevant.s
What is Aluminum and how to clean Aluminum Sheet?
- Basic Science, 1.1Aluminium has the chemical symbol AL, it is a soft, white or silver coloured metal. It is non conductive of electricity, a soft, ductile or malleable metal so is ...
What the Hheck is: Polyester Cloth
- What the heck is: Polyester ClothAnother article in our: “What the heck is” series, brought to you by OKOrder.com, China's leading B2B E-commerce platform.What is it?Polyes...
Brief Introduction of Aluminium Coil
- Aluminium coil is rolled after casting in a machine, pulled or bent in the process for metal products.Aluminium coil is widely used in electronics, packaging, construction and mach...
Corrugated Aluminum Sheet
- The features of corrugated aluminum sheet is light weight (only steel 3/10), silver white and other colors, both decorative effect, but also a strong ability to reflect sunlight. I...
What is Polished Aluminium?
- After sandblasting aluminium, varying applications such as chemical polishing or electrolytic polishing will increase the shine and brightness of the finished product making it mor...