ceramic thermal shock
ceramic thermal shock Related Searches
ceramic thermal shock Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional ceramic thermal shock supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest ceramic thermal shock firm in China.
What’s the use of ceramic fiber resistance furnace?
- Made by adopting the vacuum absorption of superior multicrystal mullite refractory fiber, the hearth has the characteristics of light weight, rapid temperature increase, energy conservation, timesaving, thermal shock and high temperature resistance, and good insulation, and is capable of meeting the needs of fast sintering. It can reduce more than 60% energy consumption. With double-layer furnace shell structure, advanced air heat insulation and heat-sensing techniques, exhaust temperature fans will be started automatically when the temperature of the furnace body surface goes up to 45℃, to make it fast cooling and insure the furnace shell not hot. By selecting qualitative materials and strictly implementing production and inspection techniques, all technical indexes of the hearth reaches or exceeds the standard of JB/T8195.7-2007.s
What is the difference between nanometer ceramic board and ceramic fiber board?
- The difference between nanometer ceramic fiber board and ceramic fiber board is as follows: The traditional ceramic fiber board with good heat insulation and high temperature resistance is widely applied in some furnaces, but some deficiencies, such as low strength, still exist in this kind of traditional products, which restricts its application in furnaces with high temperature, high pressure and stress. However, product performance is greatly improved with the introduction of nanotechnology and the use of special manufacturing technique. It has high strength, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance, obvious energy saving effect, which can improve the safety of furnace and develop performance of the product under the condition of high temperature and high pressure.s
What high temperature can the refractory ceramic fiber cloth tolerate?
- Ceramic fiber cloth has high temperature resistance, 1000℃ continuous operating temperature, low thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; excellent heat insulation performance, long service life; resistant to erosion of nonferrous metals such as aluminum and zinc, etc.; good low and high temperature strength; non-toxic, harmless, and no adverse effect on environment; easy construction and installation.s
Who knows well about which is better in thermal insulation between aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton and asbestos?
- Certainly the asbestos has better thermal insulation effect. External wall insulation rock wool board is specially designed and manufactured for the buildings’ external wall insulation thin plastering system, and it applies to external wall insulation, energy conservation and renovation of the newly-built or existent buildings with compact structure of the concrete or brick wall as the basic foundation. External wall insulation rock wool board is dedicated to external wall insulation. As superior incombustible, fireproof and thermal insulation material, it has the advantages of higher compression resistance and tensile strength, lower hygroscopicity, good dimension stability with no thermal expansion or shrinkage, and ageing resistance. It can adapt to the external wall system, and provide many properties of effective thermal insulation and energy conservation, fire protection and extreme climate protection for buildings. Rock wool is incombustible, and won’t give out heat or toxic fumes. It can cut off the flame spread in an effective way when fire occurs. It has superior fire resistance. With superior thermal insulation and heat-shielding performance, it is capable of increasing the thermal resistance of the building envelope, reducing buildings heating and air-conditioning energy consumption, and saving energy and reducing emission. It doesn’t produce corrosion to metallic materials like carbon steel, aluminum (alloy), copper, or all kinds of building components either. It has physical properties of efficient sound absorption, noise reduction and elastic damping. With low hygroscopicity and ageing resistance, it can keep long-term stability. It is also lightweight, and easy to cut, saw and install.s
What's the function of ceramic fiber rope?
- Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.s
What is the use of ceramic fiber rope?
- Ceramic fiber rope is interweaved with quality ceramic fiber and light spinning via special process. Reinforcing materials, such as glass cellosilk and heat resisting alloy wire, can be added according to different temperature and situation, and play a role of thermal insulation. Ceramic fiber rope is applied to mechanical sealing of high temperature and high pressure, pump and valve. Applicable equipment: low pressure valve, high temperature pipe, furnace door, boiler, container door, cover sealing, etc. Applicable industries: chemical industry, chemical fiber, chemistry, paper-making, food, medicine, etc.s
Who can tell me what ceramic fiber blanket is?
- Products of ceramic fiber, made by using ceramic fiber as material, refers to industrial products with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages. It is exclusively applied in all kinds of high temperature, high pressure and environments where it is easy to wear.s
What is the standard of ceramic fiber board?
- It shall be light, resistant to high temperature, good in heat stability, low in thermal conductivity and specific heat, and resistant to mechanical shock. And it shall be exclusively used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion.s
What is Aluminium Foil Machine
- An aluminium foil sealing machine uses the principle of electromagnetic induction so that aluminium foil on the bottle will instantly generate heat, and then fused on the bottle, t...
The Application Areas of Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium is the industry's most widely used non-ferrous structural material and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding ...
Reasons to Avoid a Polypropylene Rug?
- Wearability. Although polypropylene is a tough, hard wearing material it does not have the same life expectancy as wool, you can expect a decent wool carpet to last around 30 year,...
The Application of Aluminium Panel
- Aluminium veneer is the application of an external coating or other treatment to the aluminium product to improve its resistance to certain conditions, such as weather or to enhanc...
Brief Introduction of Aluminium Coil
- Aluminium coil is rolled after casting in a machine, pulled or bent in the process for metal products.Aluminium coil is widely used in electronics, packaging, construction and mach...