ceramic fibre blanket
ceramic fibre blanket Related Searches
ceramic fibre blanket Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional ceramic fibre blanket supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest ceramic fibre blanket firm in China.
In recent years, because of the global energy prices continue to rise, energy saving has become a China national strategy background, than the insulation bricks and other traditional refractory pouring material such as 10-30% ceramic fiber has been more and more widely used in the domestic Chinese, development prospect is very promising. Throw carpet and spray carpet difference
- Ceramic fiber blanket density in ninety-six to one hundred and twenty-eight kilograms per cubic metre, single product has different density is due to have a great relationship with the production process and the level of acupuncture; ceramic fiber module density in one hundred and sixty to 240 kilograms per cubic meter, which is due to the selection of materials and is directly related to the compression ratio.s
Ceramic fiber blanket and ceramic fiber blanket rejection blowing spray what difference
- The temperature of no difference, because the raw material is the same, thrown silk fiber to long fiber blown blanket shorter, if and when the filling material used is the same, but the price of jet blanket to lower costs
What is the density of ceramic fiber modules? The best insulation effect
- Ceramic fiber module density in 200-220, the first production of ceramic fiber module is generally made of ceramic fiber blown blanket, fiber blown blanket fine short, ceramic fiber module is made out of the expansion is relatively stable, but in recent years because of the cost of production, the majority of ceramic fiber module are thrown silk do relatively, the tensile force is big, according to your own combustion atmosphere of furnace temperature and heating module and intracranial, select the density and thickness of the ceramic fiber module.s
What is the difference between ceramic fiber insulated cotton and aluminum silicate cotton?
- Aluminum silicate cotton is a mineral material, and another name is ceramic fiber thermal insulation cotton. It is mainly because of that the composition of aluminum silicate and ceramics is approximately the same. But in exporting and product classification, they belong to the same refractory material in the essence. One is named by its physical composition while the other is translated according to foreign habit.s
Is high density ceramic fiber board environmentally friendly?
- As far as I know, high density ceramic fiber board is environmentally friendly. For it is a kind of plate pressed by the raw material of ceramics and other plant fibers combining urea formaldehyde resin or other synthetic resins under the conditions of heat with pressure, it is more natural and environmental.s
What is the difference between aluminium silicate blanket and aluminium silicate blanket?
- The aluminium silicate blanket and aluminium silicate felt are two kinds of materials with the same material and completely different uses and physical parameterss
Characteristics of profiled fiber
- Second is the surface area is big, can enhance the coverage ability, reduces the fabric transparency. The utility model can also improve the pilling resistance of the ring fiber. Third, because of the special shape of the section, it can enhance the cohesion between the fibers, and improve the bulkiness and breathability of the fibers. The fourth is the anti drawing performance is better than the circular fiber.s
What’s the difference between the ceramic fiber and glass fiber?
- Ceramic fiber strip, a type of fibrous lightweight refractory, possesses so many advantages as light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, small specific heat and mechanical shock resistance. Therefore it has been widely applied in machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, porcelain, glass, electronics, and other industries. As a sort of refractory material, ceramic fiber strip is made out of highly purified refractory fiber, and applied in high temperature and thermal insulation field. Compared with natural cellulosic fiber, the raw material of glass fiber tape has the following features: with circular section and the same diameter, glass fiber can be micro fine. It’s higher in specific gravity and more stable in dimension. As a result, the paper made from it by papermaking gains fairly high tensile strength, and excellent properties of water-fast, oil resistance, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, sound absorption, etc.s
What are the Uses for a Microfibre Cleaning Pad?
- Almost limitless, use it anywhere and everywhere you would use a cotton cloth.Apart from the general cleaning in the kitchen use it on windows, it leaves no steaks.... great...refr...
Characters of Aluminium Die Casting
- Die casting is the process where one item is replicated en mass by using an easily melted material shaped in a higher heat resistant mould.Aluminium die casting uses the same proce...
What is a Micro Fibre?
- Looking at the word we know micro means small and fibre is something like thread or yarn so we can say, in simple terms, microfibre is thin thread. But lets look beyond that. It is...
Substantial Growth in Automotive Applications of Aluminum Sheet
- New research shows that the future of automotive aluminum sheet demand will grow at an unprecedented rate. 2014 and 2015 is considered to be an turning point that steering the auto...
The Application of Aluminium Panel
- Aluminium veneer is the application of an external coating or other treatment to the aluminium product to improve its resistance to certain conditions, such as weather or to enhanc...