ceramic fibre blanket
ceramic fibre blanket Related Searches
ceramic fibre blanket Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional ceramic fibre blanket supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest ceramic fibre blanket firm in China.
What kind of garbage does the ceramic fiber cotton belong to?
- Ceramic fiber is an efficient insulation material, with light weight, high strength, low oxidation resistance, low thermal conductivity, good flexibility, corrosion resistance, low heat capacity and sound insulation and so on.s
What kind of thermal insulation material is the grade of combustion performance?
- Combustion performance grade a class of thermal insulation materials, HLGX glass fiber felt, dragon flame ceramic fiber blanket, fire dragon ceramic fiber module.s
What’s the price of refractory ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber refractory thread throwing blanket is 4000 yuan per ton. Ceramic fiber refractory insulation module is 4700 yuan per ton. Ceramic fiber board refractory insulation board is 7000 yuan per ton. These are good.s
What industries is ceramic fiber material applicable to?
- Ceramic fiber material is applicable to the following industries: 1. Electrical equipment industry: wood-burning stoves, electric and heat insulation materials of electrical heating equipment, and sealing gaskets of all sorts of electrical components; 2. Glass and ceramic industries: industrial furnaces, the furnace body sealing, and molten and hot bending glass demoulding; 3. Petrochemical industry: thermal insulation of transmission lines and high-temperature pipelines. All these industries need to use the ceramic fiber material.s
What's the function of high temperature ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket is made from aluminum silicate fiber filament through special double needling technique. Fiber’s intertexture degree, delamination resistance, strength of extension and the surface roughness are greatly improved after the special double needling technique. Ceramic fiber blanket doesn’t contain any organic binder so as to ensure that ceramic fiber blanket has great plasticity and stability in high and low temperature conditions. Typical application: the high-temperature heat insulation of aerospace, steel and petrochemical; fire protection and heat insulation of military equipment; heat insulation of industrial furnace, wall lining and backing lining of heating devices; heat insulation of high temperature devices; heat insulation of high temperature pipes; thermal insulation and fireproofing of electronic components; high-temperature gasket and raw materials of module and folded pieces.s
Who can tell me what the ceramic fiber density is?
- The density of ceramic fiber module is generally within the range of 200-220. The earliest produced ceramic fiber module is made from ceramic fiber injection blanket, for the fiber of injection blanket is fine and short, making the expansiveness of the module made out of it relatively stable. While in recent years, considering the cost of production, most ceramic fiber modules are made from thread throwing blanket for it has large tensile force. Select the density and thickness of the ceramic fiber module according to the furnace body temperature, the thermal state of modules and the thermal atmosphere inside the furnace. If it’s just used as insulating layer, the density of 200kg/m3 is suggested.s
What degree can the high temperature ceramic fiber paper tolerate?
- It depends on what material used in ceramic fiber gasket. It usually refers to a high-temperature gasket made by ceramic fiber paper. It is usually divided into standard type and high alumina type. Temperature resistance of standard type is 1260 degree and the long-term temperature in use is 1000 degree, while the long-term temperature in use of high alumina type is 1200 degree.s
Who knows the density of ceramic fiber board?
- Density board is also called as fiber board. Fiber board is a kind of artificial panel, whose principal raw material is wood fiber or other plant fiber. After being tear up, soaked, grinded and adding some sizing, fiber board can be manufactured via processes like hot press molding and dry-up, etc. According to its different volume and density, it can be classified into three categories: high density fiber board, 280 kg/m3; medium density fiber board, 300 kg/m3; low density fiber board, 320 kg/m3.s
What the Hheck is: Polyester Cloth
- What the heck is: Polyester ClothAnother article in our: “What the heck is” series, brought to you by OKOrder.com, China's leading B2B E-commerce platform.What is it?Polyes...
What is a Micro Fibre?
- Looking at the word we know micro means small and fibre is something like thread or yarn so we can say, in simple terms, microfibre is thin thread. But lets look beyond that. It is...
What is Aluminium Foil Paper and its Main Industial areas
- Aluminium foil products are used in the manufacturing industrial as a protective packaging for raw materials household goods and construction. The initial development of Langfang D...
Is Tin Foil Safe in Food Ppreparation and Containers
- Tin foil is very thin silvery white, shiny sheet metal, in fact, tin foil is an aluminium foil.But colloquially known as tin foil in Hong Kong and many other countries. In fact, to...
Reasons to Avoid a Polypropylene Rug?
- Wearability. Although polypropylene is a tough, hard wearing material it does not have the same life expectancy as wool, you can expect a decent wool carpet to last around 30 year,...