ceramic fibre blanket
ceramic fibre blanket Related Searches
ceramic fibre blanket Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional ceramic fibre blanket supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest ceramic fibre blanket firm in China.
Is high density ceramic fiber board environmentally friendly?
- High density ceramic fiber board is much environmentally friendly. It is cost-effective, reliable in quality and economical in price. It adopts pure material, can stand the test of time and won’t be eliminated easily.s
What are the specifications of ceramic fiber packing?
- The specifications of ceramic fiber packing: 5 x 5mm-200 x 200mm; Special specifications or all kinds of non-standard products can be made according to customers’ requirements.s
Who knows well about which is better in thermal insulation between aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton and asbestos?
- Certainly the asbestos has better thermal insulation effect. External wall insulation rock wool board is specially designed and manufactured for the buildings’ external wall insulation thin plastering system, and it applies to external wall insulation, energy conservation and renovation of the newly-built or existent buildings with compact structure of the concrete or brick wall as the basic foundation. External wall insulation rock wool board is dedicated to external wall insulation. As superior incombustible, fireproof and thermal insulation material, it has the advantages of higher compression resistance and tensile strength, lower hygroscopicity, good dimension stability with no thermal expansion or shrinkage, and ageing resistance. It can adapt to the external wall system, and provide many properties of effective thermal insulation and energy conservation, fire protection and extreme climate protection for buildings. Rock wool is incombustible, and won’t give out heat or toxic fumes. It can cut off the flame spread in an effective way when fire occurs. It has superior fire resistance. With superior thermal insulation and heat-shielding performance, it is capable of increasing the thermal resistance of the building envelope, reducing buildings heating and air-conditioning energy consumption, and saving energy and reducing emission. It doesn’t produce corrosion to metallic materials like carbon steel, aluminum (alloy), copper, or all kinds of building components either. It has physical properties of efficient sound absorption, noise reduction and elastic damping. With low hygroscopicity and ageing resistance, it can keep long-term stability. It is also lightweight, and easy to cut, saw and install.s
What is the standard of ceramic fiber?
- The standard of ceramic fiber: Temperature classification: ordinary aluminum silicate fiber board 1100℃, standard aluminum silicate fiber board 1260℃, high purity aluminum silicate fiber board 1260℃, high alumina aluminum silicate fiber board 1360℃ and zirconium containing aluminum silicate fiber board 1430℃.s
What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- Ceramic fiber cloth is resistant to high temperature and heat shock, low in heat conductivity coefficient and heat capacity; excellent high temperature insulation performance and long service life; able to resist the erosion of non-ferrous metal like aluminum and zinc; excellent low and high temperature strength. It is made from asbestos cotton. Owing to its noninflammability, once on fire, it can erase dirt on the cloth.s
What is the thickness of ceramic fiber paper?
- The thinnest is 0.5mm while the thickest is 3mm. Fiber paper is a kind of solid insulated material in electrical engineering, including plant fiber paper and synthetic fiber paper, which are made by being soaked in insulation liquid or varnish or glue. Using ceramic fiber as the principle raw material, ceramic fiber paper is made by wet forming process. With even thickness, smooth surface and good flexibility, the ceramic fiber paper can be processed into products of various sizes via being sheared or punched.s
What is the feature of ceramic fiber gasket?
- Product features: 1）Continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃ while short time using temperature is up to 1260℃.2) It is highly resistant to acid-base corrosion and molten metal (eg. aluminum and zinc) erosion. 3).It is good in high temperature strength and thermal insulation properties (please refer to physical and chemical indicators.) 4) It is better in electricity insulation than glass fiber. 5) It is non-toxic, harmless and odourless.s
What is the material of ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industry as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc.s
What is Aluminium Foil Paper and its Main Industial areas
- Aluminium foil products are used in the manufacturing industrial as a protective packaging for raw materials household goods and construction. The initial development of Langfang D...
Industrial uses of Gold Aluminium Foil
- Is a high-grade aluminium foil packaging material which can replace a large area of standard, hot silver stamped foil. When printed it has a magnificent gold lustre and appeal whic...
The History of Polyester
- To most people polyester is a synthetic cloth made by spinning polyester yarn, used in the manufacture of clothing and often mixed with other yarns, most notably, cotton. And they ...
Features and Industrial Uses of Coloured Aluminium Foil
- Because of its excellent characteristics aluminium foil is, widely used in industry producing food, beverages, cigarettes, pharmaceuticals, photographic plate, household items, and...
What is Aluminum and how to clean Aluminum Sheet?
- Basic Science, 1.1Aluminium has the chemical symbol AL, it is a soft, white or silver coloured metal. It is non conductive of electricity, a soft, ductile or malleable metal so is ...