ceramic fibre blanket
ceramic fibre blanket Related Searches
ceramic fibre blanket Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional ceramic fibre blanket supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest ceramic fibre blanket firm in China.
What’s soluble ceramic fiber?
- It’s alkali earth ceramic fiber with main components of SiO2, MgO, and CaO. With certain solubility in the human body fluid to be less harmful to human health, it is called soluble ceramic fiber. The introduction of such components as MgO, CaO, etc. in the soluble ceramic fiber, on one hand, is conducive to extending the viscosity range of and conditions for the fiber forming, enhancing the chance of fiber forming and the flexibility of fibers. On the other hand, it produces low melting compounds like CaO•SiO2, CaO ·Mgo·2SiO2 etc, decreasing the heat resistance of the fiber. Therefore, the ordinary soluble fiber belongs to inferior ceramic fiber, and its product is mainly used as backing material for the industrial furnace. To realize the improvement of heat resistance of soluble fiber, the method of adding ZrO2 into it is adopted, increasing the viscosity of glass phase and inhibiting the growth rate of grains after the fiber is heated and crystallized.s
What’s the principle of ceramic fiber casing production?
- Mainly referring to the traditional textile production process, and by spinning the aluminum silicate refractory fiber into yarn, using the glass fiber or heat-resistant steel wire as reinforced material, adopting special textile technology and equipment, ceramic fiber casing is thus braided. 1. It is a sort of new thermal insulation refractory and inorganic material. It can be permanently used at high temperature of 1000℃. Containing a certain amount of adhesive material, it is usually burned at lower temperature with no effect on its insulating property. It keeps good mechanical strength even after heating. 2. Ceramic fiber casing has the characteristics of light weight, high temperature resistance, thermal insulation, acid and alkali resistance, innocuity, higher tensile strength and good toughness. 3. Compared with glass fiber sleeve, it has superior electrical insulating property even under high temperature conditions. 4. Ceramic fiber casing possesses good dielectric property, chemical resistance, excellent flexibility and elasticity.s
How to keep ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber laminated board belongs to high temperature resistant fiber board technology, and especially involves ceramic fiber board technology. It is made by using ceramic fiber as material. Its feature lies in that ceramic fiber is first made into ceramic fiber paper. 1. Multilayer ceramic fiber papers are stacked, pressurized and made into board. Binder layer is set every two layers of ceramic fiber paper one. 2. The thickness of the ceramic fiber paper one is 0.2-1.0mm. The thickness of binder layer is 2 0.5-3.0mm. The fiber diameter of ceramic fiber raw material is 1-5μm and the fiber length is 10-100mm. Ceramic fiber laminated board made by using the practical new program, has high density, strong tensile and impact resistant capability, good friction resistance performance, and certain flexibility, which is especially suitable for the sealing of the high temperature parts, the repair of furnace gaps, the backing lining of refractory materials, etc.s
What are the specifications and models of the ceramic fiber board?
- For ceramic fiber board, there is no rated temperature, instead, classification temperature is generally called which includes four types: 1000℃, 1260℃, 1400℃, 1430℃, and 1600℃. Its continuous use temperature is usually 150-200℃ lower than its classification temperature.s
What's the function of high temperature ceramic fiber blanket?
- It is light in quality, good in heat insulation performance, thermal stability and chemical stability, easy to process and convenient in construction. It is neither wear-resisting nor resistant to impact. It cannot resist scouring of high speed air flow and the erosion of slag.s
What is the standard of ceramic fiber board?
- Basalt fiber cloth is high-strength and permanently fire resistant. It can endure above 1000℃ in a short period while 760℃ in a long period, which is an ideal material to replace asbestos and glass fiber cloth. Ceramic fiber products use ceramic fiber as raw materials, and boast with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., they are used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion.s
What is the standard of ceramic fiber?
- The standard of ceramic fiber: Temperature classification: ordinary aluminum silicate fiber board 1100℃, standard aluminum silicate fiber board 1260℃, high purity aluminum silicate fiber board 1260℃, high alumina aluminum silicate fiber board 1360℃ and zirconium containing aluminum silicate fiber board 1430℃.s
Does anybody know the specification of ceramic fiber composite material?
- Ceramic fiber board LY-264B m3 40.19 Thickness=100mm b L80 Ceramic fiber board LY-264B m3 0.95 Thickness=80mm c L50 Ceramic fiber board LY-264B m3 31.86 Thickness=50mm d L62A Ceramic fiber board LY-164B m3 40.77 Thickness=62mm a L100s
Aluminum Foils are the Best Material Used in Pizza Supplies
- Disposable pie pan pizza trays are made of aluminium foil as are disposable foil containers, aluminium foil boxes and aluminium lunch boxes Aluminium foil trays are suitable for sn...
Reasons to Avoid a Polypropylene Rug?
- Wearability. Although polypropylene is a tough, hard wearing material it does not have the same life expectancy as wool, you can expect a decent wool carpet to last around 30 year,...
The Advantages of Aluminum Foil Used in Cooking
- Aluminium foil used in cooking is itself non toxic. But it is worth noting that the practice of wrapping some meats on the barbecue in aluminium foil to prevent burning or overcook...
The Application Areas of Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium is the industry's most widely used non-ferrous structural material and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding ...
What is Aluminium Foil Paper and its Main Industial areas
- Aluminium foil products are used in the manufacturing industrial as a protective packaging for raw materials household goods and construction. The initial development of Langfang D...