ceramic fibre blanket
ceramic fibre blanket Related Searches
ceramic fibre blanket Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional ceramic fibre blanket supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest ceramic fibre blanket firm in China.
Who can tell me what ceramic fiber blanket is?
- Ceramic fiber is also called aluminum silicate fiber, with aluminum oxide and silicon oxide as its main constituents and other little constituents. According to different constituent proportion and the added ancillary constituent, temperature resistance ranges from 900 to 1700 degree. There is also higher temperature resistance fiber like inorganic fiber. The constituent category is nearly same, but the difference of composition proportion is very big. It has other names in practices.s
How is the quality of ceramic fiber vermiculite cloth?
- The quality is good. The refractory temperature of ceramic fiber vermiculite cloth is 1200-1450 degree. Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.s
Who can introduce how to use ceramic fiber binder?
- 1、 Pour tile cementing agent into water and stir it into paste (mixing ratio: 20 kg powder+6 kg water). After stirring, place it about 10 minutes, and then stir it slightly, finally it can be used, which is helpful to fortify binding force. 2、Paint cementing agent onto the working surface with tooth-shaped scraper to assure it is distributed evenly in tooth shape. 3、Press tiles onto it in the open assembly time.s
What’s the price of refractory ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket: length x width x thickness x unit weight = weight. The price is different, so is the quality. There are large price differences. It is advised to communicate with others.s
What's the function of ceramic fiber rope?
- It can be widely applied in industries such as chemical engineering, electric power, papermaking, food, pharmacy, etc. and the sealing of boiler door, machine, pump and valve with high temperature and high pressure. It is suitable for medium such as clean liquid or slurry, salt water, emulsion, grease, hydrocarbon, solvent, pulp, etc.s
What’s the density of ceramic fiber board?
- The density of ceramic fiber board is 280-320kg/m3. Made by adopting wet process and vacuum forming techniques, the ceramic fiber board is higher in strength than the fiber blanket and vacuum forming felt, and it applies to high temperature fields with requirement on rigidity and strength of products. The ceramic fiber board has high compression strength and long service life, low thermal capacity and heat conductivity, non-brittle material quality and good toughness, accurate dimension and good flatness, easy cutting and installation, and good anti-wind erosion properties. With continuous production and uniform distribution of fibers, it has stable performance and fine sound absorption and noise reduction properties.s
Who knows well about the production process of the ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber, a type of fibrous lightweight refractory, possesses so many advantages as light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, small specific heat and mechanical shock resistance. 1. Diameter of cellosilk: thread throwing fiber is thicker and its diameter is usually within the range of 3.0-5.0μm, while the injection silk fiber is usually 2.0-3.0μm; 2. Length of cellosilk: thread throwing fiber is longer and its length is usually within the range of 150-250mm, while the injection silk fiber is usually 100-200mm; 3. Thermal conductivity: the injection silk blanket is better than the thread throwing blanket for the former has finer fiber; 4. In terms of tensile strength and fracture resistance, the thread throwing blanket is superior to the injection silk blanket for the former has thicker fiber.s
What is the price of high alumina ceramic fiber cotton?
- Refractory ceramic fiber jilt silk rug is 4,000 yuan/kg; ceramic fiber insulation refractory module is 4,700 yuan/kg; ceramic fiber refractory insulation board is 7,000 yuan/kg.s
The Application of Aluminium Panel
- Aluminium veneer is the application of an external coating or other treatment to the aluminium product to improve its resistance to certain conditions, such as weather or to enhanc...
Main Chatacters of Aluminum Foil Pans
- Aluminium plate is a more widely used in tableware. The thickness of the foil container is generally between 0.04mm ~ 0.20mm, it can be divided into two kinds of wrinkle wrinkle-fr...
Is Tin Foil Safe in Food Ppreparation and Containers
- Tin foil is very thin silvery white, shiny sheet metal, in fact, tin foil is an aluminium foil.But colloquially known as tin foil in Hong Kong and many other countries. In fact, to...
What the Hheck is: Polyester Cloth
- What the heck is: Polyester ClothAnother article in our: “What the heck is” series, brought to you by OKOrder.com, China's leading B2B E-commerce platform.What is it?Polyes...
Characters of Aluminium Die Casting
- Die casting is the process where one item is replicated en mass by using an easily melted material shaped in a higher heat resistant mould.Aluminium die casting uses the same proce...