ceramic fiber refractory
ceramic fiber refractory Related Searches
ceramic fiber refractory Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional ceramic fiber refractory supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest ceramic fiber refractory firm in China.
Who can tell me what ceramic fiber blanket is?
- Ceramic fiber is also called aluminum silicate fiber, with aluminum oxide and silicon oxide as its main constituents and other little constituents. According to different constituent proportion and the added ancillary constituent, temperature resistance ranges from 900 to 1700 degree. There is also higher temperature resistance fiber like inorganic fiber. The constituent category is nearly same, but the difference of composition proportion is very big. It has other names in practices.s
How is the quality of ceramic fiber vermiculite cloth?
- The quality is good. The refractory temperature of ceramic fiber vermiculite cloth is 1200-1450 degree. Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.s
What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- Ceramic fiber cloth is resistant to high temperature and heat shock, low in heat conductivity coefficient and heat capacity; excellent high temperature insulation performance and long service life; able to resist the erosion of non-ferrous metal like aluminum and zinc; excellent low and high temperature strength. It is made from asbestos cotton. Owing to its noninflammability, once on fire, it can erase dirt on the cloth.s
Who knows the advantages of the far infrared ceramic fiber?
- 1. It has high efficiency and is energy saving, no smoke, no open flame. The thermal efficiency is as high as 70.1%, which increases 40% Ethan compared with the national standard. 2. It is environmental, healthy and doesn’t smoke lung. Ceramic environmental protection material, flameless combustion mode and efficient infrared thermal conversion effectively inhibit the generation and discharge of carbon monoxide and helium oxide and eliminate hazard threating human health. It doesn’t fume pot and lung; 3. It is time saving and high efficiency. The average temperature of infrared combustion surface is as high as 1100℃. The thermal radiation of infrared is penetrating, which can quickly heat the heated objects; 4. It is safe and durable, with high temperature resistance, no oxidation, no rust, no deformation, thermal cracking resistance, no clean. Using high-tech ceramic chip and combining with high-tech flexible packaging paste technique, its average service life can reach more than eight years.s
What’s the price of refractory ceramic fiber blanket?
- The price ranges from dozens to hundreds of yuan.s
How to keep ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board is rigid and high temperature resistant ceramic fiber board, using injection fiber as the raw material of ceramic fiber board and adding a definite proportion of the binder and packing grade additives. It is fully dispersed into paste in the mud pits through beater. It is pumped into the forming pool and stirred by using compressed air. It is made by putting mould into the forming pool and making the fiber pulp adsorbed on the mould by using the principle of vacuum. Ceramic fiber board is characterized by low thermal conductivity, good high temperature stability, resistance to air flow scouring, uniform density, excellent thermal shock resistance, excellent chemical erosion resistance( except phosphoric acid, hydrofluoric acid and strong alkali) and easy installation. It has good heat insulation capacity, which contributes to reducing the energy cost and cycle time and protects the furnace shell from the influence of heat shocks. It can also be directly used as refractory materials.s
Does anybody know the specification of ceramic fiber composite material?
- Generally, silicon carbide ceramics is single-phase, excluded from composite material. But silicon carbide ceramics can become fiber composite material, combined with various fiber (usually with carbon fiber or silicon carbide fiber); or it can make silicon carbide ceramics lamination composite material, combined with other laminated materials.; it can also make silicon carbide composite material, combined with other particles. Therefore, composite material must be a kind of material combined with one or more than one material/elements. Single silicon carbide ceramics is not composite material.s
What is the performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace?
- It is a kind of high temperature experiment equipment, adopting quality and super energy-conservation ceramic fiber tank. It is highly energy-conservation, and its energy consumption is only a half of ordinary tube furnace. High temperature electric resistance wire warms up, and the insulation layer is fiber cotton blanket and metal shell. Quartz tube and sealing equipment can be chosen according to different requirements, and can be vacuumized or connected to air. It includes various types: tube furnace, tube furnace of multiple temperature zones, tube-typed heating furnace, tube-typed resistance furnace, high temperature tube… 6、Owing to perfect insulation performance and low heat capacity, the whole equipment and ordinary heavy refractory furnaces
Features of Aluminium Foil Bags
- Aluminium foil bags are made from a variety of plastic films in a composite bag machine and maybe used for packaging food, medicine industrial products, and other daily necessities...
What is Aluminium Foil Machine
- An aluminium foil sealing machine uses the principle of electromagnetic induction so that aluminium foil on the bottle will instantly generate heat, and then fused on the bottle, t...
Substantial Growth in Automotive Applications of Aluminum Sheet
- New research shows that the future of automotive aluminum sheet demand will grow at an unprecedented rate. 2014 and 2015 is considered to be an turning point that steering the auto...
The History of Polyester
- To most people polyester is a synthetic cloth made by spinning polyester yarn, used in the manufacture of clothing and often mixed with other yarns, most notably, cotton. And they ...
Is Tin Foil Safe in Food Ppreparation and Containers
- Tin foil is very thin silvery white, shiny sheet metal, in fact, tin foil is an aluminium foil.But colloquially known as tin foil in Hong Kong and many other countries. In fact, to...