ceramic fiber refractory
ceramic fiber refractory Related Searches
ceramic fiber refractory Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional ceramic fiber refractory supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest ceramic fiber refractory firm in China.
What is the feature of ceramic fiber washer?
- mifso-11 Ceramic fiber washer is made by Xinxing Sealing Material Plant via many process like accurate cutting, dotting punch, stamping die, etc. (Part of products would be through another process----bonded by high-pressure binder. All products can be customized in accordance with customers’ size. Specification: Diameter: 10mm--- infinite great. Here follows the product features: 1) Continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃ while short time using temperature is up to 1260℃. 2) It is highly resistant to acid-base corrosion and erosion of molten metal (eg. aluminum and zinc). 3).It is good in high temperature strength and thermal insulation properties (please refer to physical and chemical indicators.) 4) It is better in electricity insulation than glass fiber. 5) It is non-toxic, harmless and odourless.s
What’s the use of ceramic fiber resistance furnace?
- The maximum working temperature of ceramic fiber resistance furnace can reach 1200℃. It can be used in the field of laboratory rooms, industrial and mining enterprises, and research and development institutions for elemental analysis and determination, quenching, annealing, and tempering of the small-sized steel. The resistance furnace is equipped with a temperature controller and a thermocouple used for temperature measurement. With complete supplies from manufacturers, the purposes of index regulation and electric furnace control can be realized.s
What is the difference between thermal insulation cotton and thermal insulation sand?
- Rubber and plastic panels: with excellent fire resistance. In accordance with the national standard GB/T17794-1999, "building materials combustion classification method", rubber sponge insulation board was tested to determine "GB/17794-1999B1" refractory material. The service temperature range is from -50 DEG C to 110 DEG C.s
What is ceramic fiber felt?
- Ceramic fiber felt is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.s
What are the specifications and models of the ceramic fiber board?
- In terms of the characteristics of the ceramic fiber board, it has high compression strength and long service life, low thermal capacity and heat conductivity, non-brittle material quality and good toughness, accurate dimension and good flatness, easy cutting and installation, and good anti-wind erosion properties. With continuous production and uniform distribution of fibers, it has stable performance and fine sound absorption and noise reduction properties.s
What is the feature of ceramic fiber gasket?
- Here follows the product features: 1) Continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃ while short time using temperature is up to 1260℃. 2) It is highly resistant to acid-base corrosion and erosion of molten metal (eg. aluminum and zinc). 3).It is good in high temperature strength and thermal insulation properties (please refer to physical and chemical indicators.) 4) It is better in electricity insulation than glass fiber. 5) It is non-toxic, harmless and odourless.s
What are the advantages of ceramic fiber blanket relative to rock wool?
- Rock wool: can only be used as a low temperature insulation material, in the building exterior wall insulation can be widely applied.s
Is high density ceramic fiber board environmentally friendly?
- As far as I know, high density ceramic fiber board is environmentally friendly. For it is a kind of plate pressed by the raw material of ceramics and other plant fibers combining urea formaldehyde resin or other synthetic resins under the conditions of heat with pressure, it is more natural and environmental.s
Thickness of Aluminium Foil
- Aluminium foil is produced by rolling, the same process as for sheet aluminium but to a thinner tolerance. Because aluminium is a soft, ductile metal with silver-white shine and is...
Is Wax Paper Safe in Food Wrapping?
- Waxed paper is usually used to wrap things to keep them moist and fresh. It is highly water resistant, moisture and grease proof. Before coating, the base paper should be checked t...
The Advantages of Aluminum Foil Used in Cooking
- Aluminium foil used in cooking is itself non toxic. But it is worth noting that the practice of wrapping some meats on the barbecue in aluminium foil to prevent burning or overcook...
What is Aluminum and how to clean Aluminum Sheet?
- Basic Science, 1.1Aluminium has the chemical symbol AL, it is a soft, white or silver coloured metal. It is non conductive of electricity, a soft, ductile or malleable metal so is ...
Aluminum Foils are the Best Material Used in Pizza Supplies
- Disposable pie pan pizza trays are made of aluminium foil as are disposable foil containers, aluminium foil boxes and aluminium lunch boxes Aluminium foil trays are suitable for sn...