ceramic fiber refractory
ceramic fiber refractory Related Searches
ceramic fiber refractory Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional ceramic fiber refractory supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest ceramic fiber refractory firm in China.
What’s the use of ceramic fiber resistance furnace?
- It’s widely applied to all sorts of industrial furnaces, steel ladles, foundry ladles, submerged nozzle high temperature thermal insulation materials, electric and thermal insulation materials of industrial furnaces, furnace doors, sealing materials of furnace body’s expansion joints, liners of cast aluminum models, demoulding of glass ceramics and hot-melt glass, high temperature sealing gaskets, thermal and electrical insulation materials of heating equipment, mufflers and exhaust pipes of motors, etc.s
What’s the maximum bearing temperature of the refractory and high temperature resistant ceramic fiber cotton?
- It depends on what material the ceramic fiber gasket uses. It’s usually referred to high temperature gasket made from ceramic fiber paper. It is generally classified into normalized form and high alumina type, of which the former can resist the maximum temperature of 1260℃ and its continuous use temperature is 1000℃, the latter can be used for a long period at the temperature of 1200℃. Nichrome wire, stainless steel wire and glass fiber are reinforced. Ceramic fiber coating cloth and slag cloth, sintering ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber fumigation cloth) Characteristics of the ceramic fiber cloth: high temperature resistance, low heat conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; superior insulating property at high temperature, long service life; resistance to nonferrous metals like molten aluminum and zinc erosion; low and high temperature strength; innocuity with no adverse effect on the environment.s
What is the difference between nanometer ceramic board and ceramic fiber board?
- The difference between nanometer ceramic fiber board and ceramic fiber board is as follows: The traditional ceramic fiber board with good heat insulation and high temperature resistance is widely applied in some furnaces, but some deficiencies, such as low strength, still exist in this kind of traditional products, which restricts its application in furnaces with high temperature, high pressure and stress. However, product performance is greatly improved with the introduction of nanotechnology and the use of special manufacturing technique. It has high strength, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance, obvious energy saving effect, which can improve the safety of furnace and develop performance of the product under the condition of high temperature and high pressure.s
What industries is ceramic fiber material applicable to?
- Ceramic fiber material is generally used for thermal insulation. It can be applied to all high temperature industries, such as petrochemical industry, steel and chemical fertilizer industries, casting industry, glass and cement industries, etc.s
What are the features of ceramic fiber module?
- Ceramic fiber, also called refractory fiber, is a refractory material with the lowest thermal conductivity and the best thermal insulation and energy-saving effect so far except nanometer materials. It is a good industrial furnace lining material with light weight, high heat resistance, good heat preservation effect, easy construction and other advantages. The high heat sensitive of ceramic fiber furnace lining can better adapt to the automatic control of heating furnace. The chemical performance of ceramic fiber lining is stable. Acid, alkali, as well as water, oil, steam are not eroded except phosphoric acid, hydrofluoric acid and strong alkali.s
What’s the difference between the ceramic fiber and glass fiber?
- Glass fiber is a kind of inorganic nonmetallic material with great varieties. It has the advantages of good insulation, strong heat resistance, excellent corrosion resistance and high mechanical strength. But brittleness and poor abrasion resistance are its defects. As a category of the glass fiber, glass wool is a kind of manmade inorganic fiber. As a result of fibrosis of the molten glass, cotton shaped material, glass wool, whose chemical composition is glass, is formed. As inorganic fiber, it’s characterized with good shape, small volume density, low thermal conductivity, thermal insulation, sound absorption, corrosion resistance and stable chemical properties. Ceramic fiber blanket is also called alumina silicate fiber blanket. One of its main components is alumina, and alumina is the major component of porcelain, so it’s called ceramic fiber.s
Is ceramic fiber cotton block poisonous?
- The dust produced by ceramic fiber cotton block is harmful to body, mainly presented as respiratory symptom, skin and eye irritation symptom, lung function reduction, obvious change of chest radiograph abnormities.s
Does anybody know the specification of ceramic fiber composite material?
- You can distinguish ceramic fiber paper and ceramic fiber cloth from the following aspects: 1、Appearance. Ceramic fiber cloth is obviously full of lattice while ceramic fiber paper is quite fewer or even no lattice. 2、Density. The density of ceramic fiber paper is bigger than that of ceramic fiber cloth. 3、Thickness. The thickest ceramic fiber paper can be 0.5mm, but ceramic fiber cloth cannot be so thin, and the thinnest is only 2mm. 4、Standing upright. Ceramic fiber paper can be standing up once placed on mold, just like A4 paper in our life. However, ceramic fiber cloth is very soft and cannot be standing up, just like the cloth we often use in our life. 6、Tear-up resistance. Ceramic fiber paper is not as hard as ceramic fiber cloth. B、Ceramic fiber paper and cloth are refractory and thermal insulation material.s
Thickness of Aluminium Foil
- Aluminium foil is produced by rolling, the same process as for sheet aluminium but to a thinner tolerance. Because aluminium is a soft, ductile metal with silver-white shine and is...
Features of Aluminium Foil Bags
- Aluminium foil bags are made from a variety of plastic films in a composite bag machine and maybe used for packaging food, medicine industrial products, and other daily necessities...
What is a Micro Fibre?
- Looking at the word we know micro means small and fibre is something like thread or yarn so we can say, in simple terms, microfibre is thin thread. But lets look beyond that. It is...
What is Aluminum and how to clean Aluminum Sheet?
- Basic Science, 1.1Aluminium has the chemical symbol AL, it is a soft, white or silver coloured metal. It is non conductive of electricity, a soft, ductile or malleable metal so is ...
Features and Industrial Uses of Coloured Aluminium Foil
- Because of its excellent characteristics aluminium foil is, widely used in industry producing food, beverages, cigarettes, pharmaceuticals, photographic plate, household items, and...