ceramic fiber blanket uae
ceramic fiber blanket uae Related Searches
ceramic fiber blanket uae Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional ceramic fiber blanket uae supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest ceramic fiber blanket uae firm in China.
What’s the maximum bearing temperature of the refractory and high temperature resistant ceramic fiber cotton?
- It depends on what material the ceramic fiber gasket uses. It’s usually referred to high temperature gasket made from ceramic fiber paper. It is generally classified into normalized form and high alumina type, of which the former can resist the maximum temperature of 1260℃ and its continuous use temperature is 1000℃, the latter can be used for a long period at the temperature of 1200℃. Nichrome wire, stainless steel wire and glass fiber are reinforced. Ceramic fiber coating cloth and slag cloth, sintering ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber fumigation cloth) Characteristics of the ceramic fiber cloth: high temperature resistance, low heat conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; superior insulating property at high temperature, long service life; resistance to nonferrous metals like molten aluminum and zinc erosion; low and high temperature strength; innocuity with no adverse effect on the environment.s
What is the difference between ceramic fiber insulated cotton and aluminum silicate cotton?
- Aluminum silicate cotton is a mineral material, and another name is ceramic fiber thermal insulation cotton. It is mainly because of that the composition of aluminum silicate and ceramics is approximately the same. But in exporting and product classification, they belong to the same refractory material in the essence. One is named by its physical composition while the other is translated according to foreign habit.s
Who can tell me what the ceramic fiber density is?
- Refractory ceramic fiber material, a kind of light and efficient thermal insulation material, owns the following advantages compared with traditional thermal insulating material: Ceramic fiber lining has low volume density. It is over 75％lighter than the light weight insulating brick, and 90%-95% lighter than the light weight castable lining. If fiber lining is used, the steel structure load of furnaces can be greatly reduced and its service life will be prolonged. Ceramic fiber lining has low thermal capacity which is only about l/10 of that of the light weight and heat resistant lining and light weight castable lining. The thermal capacity of the lining material is proportional to its mass. Low thermal capacity means that furnaces absorb less heat in the reciprocating operation, meanwhile accelerate its temperature rise, greatly reducing energy consumption during the operation and control of the furnace temperature, and particularly making the starting-up and blowing-out of heating furnaces obtain remarkable energy conservation effect. Ceramic fiber lining has low thermal conductivity. When the average temperature is 400℃, its thermal conductivity coefficient is less than 0.1w/mk; when the average temperature is 600℃, its thermal conductivity coefficient is less than 0.15w/mk; when it is 1000℃, the thermal conductivity coefficient is less than 0.25w/mk, which is around l/8 of that of the light clay brick and l/10 of that of the lightweight and heat resistant lining, achieving excellent thermal insulation effect. Ceramic fiber lining has easy construction. Expansion joints are not needed during the construction process, construction personnel can take up work right after basic training, and the construction technical factors have little impact on the lining’s thermal insulation performance.s
Does anybody know about the property and application of the ceramic fiber heating plate?
- First, property and application of ceramic heating plate: It is a heater with high heating temperature and long service life. Ceramic heater can adapt to increasingly high requirement on working temperature in modern industries, particularly the chemical industry, chemical fiber, engineering plastics, plastic machinery, electronics, medicine, food and various pipelines. Ceramic heater is formed by putting screw-type resistance wire through specially designed high temperature resistant ceramic tile and extending it precisely. It is flexible with beautiful metal shell ceramic fiber as the insulating layer, forming effective high temperature and high power density. It is a heater with band form, flexible design and easy installation. Second, technical characteristics: Ceramic electric heater has ring type, plate and other specifications. It possesses many advantages: reliable during work, long service life, sturdy and durable, energy saving, easy installation, high temperature resistant, high heat conductivity, good insulation, and no limitation of models, specifications and dimension in manufacturing. According to users’ demand on mode of connection, voltages of 36V, 110V, 180V, 220V and 380V can be chosen and determined (according to users’ needs). The maximum power termination is 6.5w/m2. Compared with traditional heaters, ceramic electric heater can cut down 30% energy consumption.s
What is ceramic fiber felt?
- Ceramic fiber felt is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material. Ceramic fiber needling blanket is produced by continuous blowing of resistance furnace fusion or thread throwing. It possesses excellent mechanical properties through needling and hot compression and fixation technique, and can be directly applied in thermal insulation, furnace lining or processed into folded block and block. According to raw materials and formula, aluminum silicate needling blanket is divided into: standard type(SDT), high purity type(HP), high alumina type(HA) and zirconium containing type(SZA). Application: furnace lining, heat insulation of boiler, steam turbine and nuclear power, insulation of eliminating stress during welding, fire prevention, sound-absorbing, insulation, high temperature filter medium, wicket sealing, etc.s
What's the function of high temperature ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.s
What is nano ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industry as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc.s
What is the standard of ceramic fiber?
- Basalt fiber cloth, with high strength, permanent flame retardancy, more than 1000℃ short-term temperature resistance, and used in the 760℃ environment for long time, is the ideal material to replace asbestos and glass fiber cloth. Products of ceramic fiber, made by using ceramic fiber as material, refers to industrial products with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages. It is exclusively applied in all kinds of high temperature, high pressure and environments where it is easy to wear.s
What is Aluminium Foil Machine
- An aluminium foil sealing machine uses the principle of electromagnetic induction so that aluminium foil on the bottle will instantly generate heat, and then fused on the bottle, t...
What is Polished Aluminium?
- After sandblasting aluminium, varying applications such as chemical polishing or electrolytic polishing will increase the shine and brightness of the finished product making it mor...
Reasons to Avoid a Polypropylene Rug?
- Wearability. Although polypropylene is a tough, hard wearing material it does not have the same life expectancy as wool, you can expect a decent wool carpet to last around 30 year,...
Aluminum Foils are the Best Material Used in Pizza Supplies
- Disposable pie pan pizza trays are made of aluminium foil as are disposable foil containers, aluminium foil boxes and aluminium lunch boxes Aluminium foil trays are suitable for sn...
What the Hheck is: Polyester Cloth
- What the heck is: Polyester ClothAnother article in our: “What the heck is” series, brought to you by OKOrder.com, China's leading B2B E-commerce platform.What is it?Polyes...