ceramic fiber blanket uae
ceramic fiber blanket uae Related Searches
ceramic fiber blanket uae Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional ceramic fiber blanket uae supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest ceramic fiber blanket uae firm in China.
Who knows the advantages of the far infrared ceramic fiber?
- The heat transfer form of far infrared ray is to transfer heat by radiation and transfer energy by electromagnetic waves. When the heated object is shone by far infrared ray, a small portion of the radiation is reflected back and the vast majority is penetrated into the heated object. It greatly saves energy and is easy to make.s
Does anybody know the specification of ceramic fiber composite material?
- You can distinguish ceramic fiber paper and ceramic fiber cloth from the following aspects: 1、Appearance. Ceramic fiber cloth is obviously full of lattice while ceramic fiber paper is quite fewer or even no lattice. 2、Density. The density of ceramic fiber paper is bigger than that of ceramic fiber cloth. 3、Thickness. The thickest ceramic fiber paper can be 0.5mm, but ceramic fiber cloth cannot be so thin, and the thinnest is only 2mm. 4、Standing upright. Ceramic fiber paper can be standing up once placed on mold, just like A4 paper in our life. However, ceramic fiber cloth is very soft and cannot be standing up, just like the cloth we often use in our life. 6、Tear-up resistance. Ceramic fiber paper is not as hard as ceramic fiber cloth. B、Ceramic fiber paper and cloth are refractory and thermal insulation material.s
What’s the density of ceramic fiber board?
- 1. Density board is namely fiber board. Its principal raw material is wood fiber or other plant fibers. 2. It is a kind of artificial panel processed by crushing, soaking, grinding into wood pulp, adding into certain sizing material, hot press and drying. 3. Based on the differences of volume density, the fiberboard can be classified into three types: high density fiberboard (280kg/m3), medium density fiberboard (300 kg/m3), and low density fiberboard (320kg/m3).s
Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board and ceramic fiber board?
- 1, high compressive strength, long service life; 2, low heat capacity, low thermal conductivity;3, non brittle material, good toughness;4, accurate size, good flatness;5 、 easy to cut and install, easy to construct;6, excellent wind erosion resistance;7 、 continuous production, uniform distribution of fiber, stable performance.s
What is the standard of ceramic fiber board?
- Basalt fiber cloth is high-strength and permanent fire resistant. It can endure over 1000℃ in a short period while 760℃ in a long period, which is an ideal material to replace asbestos and glass fiber cloth. Ceramic fiber products use ceramic fiber as raw materials, and boast with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., they are used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion.s
What industries is ceramic fiber material applicable to?
- Ceramic fiber material is generally used for thermal insulation. It can be applied to all high temperature industries, such as petrochemical industry, steel and chemical fertilizer industries, casting industry, glass and cement industries, etc.s
Ceramic fiber blanket afraid of water?
- The conventional ceramic fiber blanket is afraid of the water, because the ceramic fiber blanket has very strong water absorption, water absorption ratio of 1:10, when the ceramic fiber blanket after the water will become a conductor, the heat transfer effect and water, ceramic fiber blanket thermal insulation function lose all.s
What is the feature of ceramic fiber washer?
- mifso-11 Ceramic fiber washer is made by Xinxing Sealing Material Plant via many process like accurate cutting, dotting punch, stamping die, etc. (Part of products would be through another process----bonded by high-pressure binder. All products can be customized in accordance with customers’ size. Specification: Diameter: 10mm--- infinite great. Here follows the product features: 1) Continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃ while short time using temperature is up to 1260℃. 2) It is highly resistant to acid-base corrosion and erosion of molten metal (eg. aluminum and zinc). 3).It is good in high temperature strength and thermal insulation properties (please refer to physical and chemical indicators.) 4) It is better in electricity insulation than glass fiber. 5) It is non-toxic, harmless and odourless.s
Industrial uses of Gold Aluminium Foil
- Is a high-grade aluminium foil packaging material which can replace a large area of standard, hot silver stamped foil. When printed it has a magnificent gold lustre and appeal whic...
Characters of Aluminium Die Casting
- Die casting is the process where one item is replicated en mass by using an easily melted material shaped in a higher heat resistant mould.Aluminium die casting uses the same proce...
The Application of Aluminium Panel
- Aluminium veneer is the application of an external coating or other treatment to the aluminium product to improve its resistance to certain conditions, such as weather or to enhanc...
What the Hheck is: Polyester Cloth
- What the heck is: Polyester ClothAnother article in our: “What the heck is” series, brought to you by OKOrder.com, China's leading B2B E-commerce platform.What is it?Polyes...
Thickness of Aluminium Foil
- Aluminium foil is produced by rolling, the same process as for sheet aluminium but to a thinner tolerance. Because aluminium is a soft, ductile metal with silver-white shine and is...