ceramic fiber blanket uae
ceramic fiber blanket uae Related Searches
ceramic fiber blanket uae Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional ceramic fiber blanket uae supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest ceramic fiber blanket uae firm in China.
What is the feature of ceramic fiber gasket?
- This product belongs to non-brittle material with high strength, accurate size, and good fireproofing &insulation effect. It can be multi-shaped according to the requirements of customers. And it can touch fire directly. Classified temperature is 1050-1600℃. tough texture and resistance to wind erosion no-gap furnace lining low heat storage and heat loss touch fire directly fine construction and installation excellent resistance to heat shock high compressive strength and long service life effective sound absorptions
What is the difference between ceramic fiber insulated cotton and aluminum silicate cotton?
- Aluminum silicate cotton is a mineral material, and another name is ceramic fiber thermal insulation cotton. It is mainly because of that the composition of aluminum silicate and ceramics is approximately the same. But in exporting and product classification, they belong to the same refractory material in the essence. One is named by its physical composition while the other is translated according to foreign habit.s
Who can tell me what the ceramic fiber density is?
- Density of ceramic fiber products: 1. The density of aluminum silicate wool board by means of wet process production is 192kg/m3 ; 2. The density of aluminum silicate cotton blanket by means of dry process production is 128kg/m3 ;s
What is the raw material of ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industry as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc. Besides the good quality of fibrous ceramic fiber cotton, the product made out of ceramic fiber board is very hard and resistant to wind erosion. Ceramic fiber backing board is light, easy to work, and it won’t expand after being heated. It can be sheared and curved optionally. Thus, it is an ideal energy-conservation material for furnace, pipeline, and other thermal insulation equipment. The application of making ceramic fiber modules: Thread throwing blanket is better than injection blanket because of its thick and long fiber. In the folding process of making modules, injection fiber blanket is easy to break up and tear up while thread throwing fiber blanket can be folded tightly and not easy to break up. The quality of modules will directly affect the quality of furnace lining.s
What are the ceramic fiber products?
- The previous form is ceramic fiber blanket. All kinds of ceramic fiber products are made by drawing, bandaging and processing ceramic fiber cotton. For example, ceramic fiber board is made by bandaging ceramic fiber cotton, and ceramic fiber module is made by processing ceramic fiber cotton. Many ceramic fiber products are made from ceramic fiber cotton and all kinds of ceramic fiber products appear through processing, so the material and construction skills of ceramic fiber cotton becomes the main factor of high quality ceramic fiber products.s
What are the features of ceramic fiber module?
- Ceramic fiber, also called refractory fiber, is a refractory material with the lowest thermal conductivity and the best thermal insulation and energy-saving effect so far except nanometer materials. It is a good industrial furnace lining material with light weight, high heat resistance, good heat preservation effect, easy construction and other advantages. The high heat sensitive of ceramic fiber furnace lining can better adapt to the automatic control of heating furnace. The chemical performance of ceramic fiber lining is stable. Acid, alkali, as well as water, oil, steam are not eroded except phosphoric acid, hydrofluoric acid and strong alkali.s
What are the specifications of ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket Double needling thread throwing blanket of ceramic fiber Product description: white color, regular size, set fire resistance, heat insulation, thermal insulation in one. Do not contain any binder. Maintain good tensile strength, toughness and fiber structure during the long-term use in neutral and oxidizing atmosphere. Temperature resistance is 950-1400℃. Ceramic fiber injection fiber blanket Product description: good chemical stability; good thermal stability; good tensile strength; low thermal conductivity; low thermal capacity; good sound-absorbing and noise reduction performance. Typical application: the high-temperature heat insulation of aerospace, steel and petrochemical; fire protection and heat insulation of military equipment; heat insulation of industrial furnace, wall lining and backing lining of heating devices; heat insulation of high temperature devices; heat insulation of high temperature pipes; thermal insulation and fireproofing of electronic components; high-temperature gasket and raw materials of module and folded pieces.s
Who can introduce how to use ceramic fiber binder?
- 1、 Pour tile cementing agent into water and stir it into paste (mixing ratio: 20 kg powder+6 kg water). After stirring, place it about 10 minutes, and then stir it slightly, finally it can be used, which is helpful to fortify binding force. 2、Paint cementing agent onto the working surface with tooth-shaped scraper to assure it is distributed evenly in tooth shape. 3、Press tiles onto it in the open assembly time.s
Brief Introduction of Aluminium Coil
- Aluminium coil is rolled after casting in a machine, pulled or bent in the process for metal products.Aluminium coil is widely used in electronics, packaging, construction and mach...
What are the Uses for a Microfibre Cleaning Pad?
- Almost limitless, use it anywhere and everywhere you would use a cotton cloth.Apart from the general cleaning in the kitchen use it on windows, it leaves no steaks.... great...refr...
Corrugated Aluminum Sheet
- The features of corrugated aluminum sheet is light weight (only steel 3/10), silver white and other colors, both decorative effect, but also a strong ability to reflect sunlight. I...
What is Aluminum and how to clean Aluminum Sheet?
- Basic Science, 1.1Aluminium has the chemical symbol AL, it is a soft, white or silver coloured metal. It is non conductive of electricity, a soft, ductile or malleable metal so is ...
What is Polished Aluminium?
- After sandblasting aluminium, varying applications such as chemical polishing or electrolytic polishing will increase the shine and brightness of the finished product making it mor...