Ceramic Blanket Related Searches
Ceramic Blanket Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Ceramic Blanket supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Ceramic Blanket firm in China.
What is the thickness of ceramic fiber paper?
- The density of ceramic fiber board is 280-320kg/m3. Ceramic fiber board is made by wet vacuum forming process, whose strength is higher than that of fiber blanket and vacuum forming felt. And it can be applied in such high temperature field that requires products with rigid strength. Here follows its features: high compressive strength and long service life; low thermal capacity and conductivity; non-brittle material and good flexibility; accurate size and good flatness; easy to cut, install and work; high resistance to weather; continuous production, uniform distribution of fiber, and stable performance; excellent sound-absorption and noise reduction.s
Does anybody know about the property and application of the ceramic fiber heating plate?
- Ceramic heater plate is a heater with high heating temperature and long service life. It can adapt to increasingly high requirement on working temperature in modern industries, particularly the chemical industry, chemical fiber, engineering plastics, plastic machinery, electronics, medicine, food and various pipelines. Ceramic heater is formed by putting screw-type resistance wire through specially designed high temperature resistant ceramic tile and extending it precisely. It is flexible with beautiful metal shell ceramic fiber as the insulating layer, forming effective high temperature and high power density. It is a heater with band form, flexible design and easy installation. Element structure of ceramic heating plate (far-infrared heating plate, embedded ceramic heating plate): Adopting high radiance glaze and ceramic material with good thermal shock performance as base material, ceramic heating plate is sintered at a time with high-quality nichrome wire.s
What’s the density of ceramic fiber board?
- 1. Density board is namely fiber board. Its principal raw material is wood fiber or other plant fibers. 2. It is a kind of artificial panel processed by crushing, soaking, grinding into wood pulp, adding into certain sizing material, hot press and drying. 3. Based on the differences of volume density, the fiberboard can be classified into three types: high density fiberboard (280kg/m3), medium density fiberboard (300 kg/m3), and low density fiberboard (320kg/m3).s
How to keep ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber laminated board belongs to high temperature resistant fiber board technology, and especially involves ceramic fiber board technology. It is made by using ceramic fiber as material. Its feature lies in that ceramic fiber is first made into ceramic fiber paper. 1. Multilayer ceramic fiber papers are stacked, pressurized and made into board. Binder layer is set every two layers of ceramic fiber paper one. 2. The thickness of the ceramic fiber paper one is 0.2-1.0mm. The thickness of binder layer is 2 0.5-3.0mm. The fiber diameter of ceramic fiber raw material is 1-5μm and the fiber length is 10-100mm. Ceramic fiber laminated board made by using the practical new program, has high density, strong tensile and impact resistant capability, good friction resistance performance, and certain flexibility, which is especially suitable for the sealing of the high temperature parts, the repair of furnace gaps, the backing lining of refractory materials, etc.s
What is the standard of ceramic fiber?
- The standard of ceramic fiber: Temperature classification: ordinary aluminum silicate fiber board 1100℃, standard aluminum silicate fiber board 1260℃, high purity aluminum silicate fiber board 1260℃, high alumina aluminum silicate fiber board 1360℃ and zirconium containing aluminum silicate fiber board 1430℃.s
Who knows well about the production process of the ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber, a type of fibrous lightweight refractory, possesses so many advantages as light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, small specific heat and mechanical shock resistance. 1. Diameter of cellosilk: thread throwing fiber is thicker and its diameter is usually within the range of 3.0-5.0μm, while the injection silk fiber is usually 2.0-3.0μm; 2. Length of cellosilk: thread throwing fiber is longer and its length is usually within the range of 150-250mm, while the injection silk fiber is usually 100-200mm; 3. Thermal conductivity: the injection silk blanket is better than the thread throwing blanket for the former has finer fiber; 4. In terms of tensile strength and fracture resistance, the thread throwing blanket is superior to the injection silk blanket for the former has thicker fiber.s
What’s the use of ceramic fiber resistance furnace?
- Made by adopting the vacuum absorption of superior multicrystal mullite refractory fiber, the hearth has the characteristics of light weight, rapid temperature increase, energy conservation, timesaving, thermal shock and high temperature resistance, and good insulation, and is capable of meeting the needs of fast sintering. It can reduce more than 60% energy consumption. With double-layer furnace shell structure, advanced air heat insulation and heat-sensing techniques, exhaust temperature fans will be started automatically when the temperature of the furnace body surface goes up to 45℃, to make it fast cooling and insure the furnace shell not hot. By selecting qualitative materials and strictly implementing production and inspection techniques, all technical indexes of the hearth reaches or exceeds the standard of JB/T8195.7-2007.s
What is the raw material of ceramic fiber?
- With unique optical property, ceramic material can be used as solid state laser, optical fiber and optical memory. Transparent ceramics can be used for high pressure sodium lamp tube. Magnetic ceramics (ferrite: MgFe2O4、CuFe2O4、Fe3O4 ) will be widely used in audiotapes, records, transformer core and memory elements of large computers.s
What is Aluminum and how to clean Aluminum Sheet?
- Basic Science, 1.1Aluminium has the chemical symbol AL, it is a soft, white or silver coloured metal. It is non conductive of electricity, a soft, ductile or malleable metal so is ...
The Application of Aluminium Panel
- Aluminium veneer is the application of an external coating or other treatment to the aluminium product to improve its resistance to certain conditions, such as weather or to enhanc...
Aluminum Foils are the Best Material Used in Pizza Supplies
- Disposable pie pan pizza trays are made of aluminium foil as are disposable foil containers, aluminium foil boxes and aluminium lunch boxes Aluminium foil trays are suitable for sn...
Automotive Aluminum Plates Technology and Equipment
- Automotive aluminum production core technology is in a continuous annealing heat treatment and surface treatment, furnace, hot rolling mill, coiling machine, cold rolling mill and ...
The History of Polyester
- To most people polyester is a synthetic cloth made by spinning polyester yarn, used in the manufacture of clothing and often mixed with other yarns, most notably, cotton. And they ...