Ceramic Blanket Related Searches
Ceramic Blanket Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Ceramic Blanket supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Ceramic Blanket firm in China.
What are the features of ceramic fiber module?
- Ceramic fiber, also called refractory fiber, is a refractory material with the lowest thermal conductivity and the best thermal insulation and energy-saving effect so far except nanometer materials. It is a good industrial furnace lining material with light weight, high heat resistance, good heat preservation effect, easy construction and other advantages. The high heat sensitive of ceramic fiber furnace lining can better adapt to the automatic control of heating furnace. The chemical performance of ceramic fiber lining is stable. Acid, alkali, as well as water, oil, steam are not eroded except phosphoric acid, hydrofluoric acid and strong alkali.s
What is the feature of ceramic fiber washer?
- Product features: ※ tough texture and resistance to wind erosion ※ no-gap furnace lining ※ low heat storage and heat loss ※ touch fire directly ※ fine construction and installation ※excellent resistance to heat shock ※ high compressive strength and long service life ※ effective sound absorption The application of products: Observing hole of industrial furnace and inserting hole of thermometer ※ Industrial kiln burner and furnace door ※ Non-ferrous metal melting trench, tank gasket and casting cap mouth ※ Mechanical and electrical equipment connected gaskets
What high temperature can the refractory ceramic fiber cloth tolerate?
- Ceramic fiber cloth has high temperature resistance, 1000℃ continuous operating temperature, low thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; excellent heat insulation performance, long service life; resistant to erosion of nonferrous metals such as aluminum and zinc, etc.; good low and high temperature strength; non-toxic, harmless, and no adverse effect on environment; easy construction and installation.s
What’s the density of ceramic fiber board?
- The density of fiberboard by wet molding process is 280-320kg/m3. The smaller one is called ceramic fiber felt in national standard, and its maximum density can be up to around 700 kg/m3.s
How to keep ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board is rigid and high temperature resistant ceramic fiber board, using injection fiber as the raw material of ceramic fiber board and adding a definite proportion of the binder and packing grade additives. It is fully dispersed into paste in the mud pits through beater. It is pumped into the forming pool and stirred by using compressed air. It is made by putting mould into the forming pool and making the fiber pulp adsorbed on the mould by using the principle of vacuum. Ceramic fiber board is characterized by low thermal conductivity, good high temperature stability, resistance to air flow scouring, uniform density, excellent thermal shock resistance, excellent chemical erosion resistance( except phosphoric acid, hydrofluoric acid and strong alkali) and easy installation. It has good heat insulation capacity, which contributes to reducing the energy cost and cycle time and protects the furnace shell from the influence of heat shocks. It can also be directly used as refractory materials.s
Who can tell me what the ceramic fiber density is?
- The density of ceramic fiber module is generally within the range of 200-220. The earliest produced ceramic fiber module is made from ceramic fiber injection blanket, for the fiber of injection blanket is fine and short, making the expansiveness of the module made out of it relatively stable. While in recent years, considering the cost of production, most ceramic fiber modules are made from thread throwing blanket for it has large tensile force. Select the density and thickness of the ceramic fiber module according to the furnace body temperature, the thermal state of modules and the thermal atmosphere inside the furnace. If it’s just used as insulating layer, the density of 200kg/m3 is suggested.s
What is the performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace?
- The performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace is fairly good and its raw material is ceramic fiber. Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industries as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ship, electronics and light industry. And it becomes increasingly widely used in top science and technology departments, like aviation and atomic energy, and full of development prospect.s
What’s the use of ceramic fiber resistance furnace?
- The series of box muffle maximum working temperature can be up to 1200℃, and it can be used in the field of laboratory rooms, industrial and mining enterprises, and research and development institutions for elemental analysis and determination, quenching, annealing, and tempering of the small-sized steel.s
What is Aluminum and how to clean Aluminum Sheet?
- Basic Science, 1.1Aluminium has the chemical symbol AL, it is a soft, white or silver coloured metal. It is non conductive of electricity, a soft, ductile or malleable metal so is ...
Is Wax Paper Safe in Food Wrapping?
- Waxed paper is usually used to wrap things to keep them moist and fresh. It is highly water resistant, moisture and grease proof. Before coating, the base paper should be checked t...
What is Polished Aluminium?
- After sandblasting aluminium, varying applications such as chemical polishing or electrolytic polishing will increase the shine and brightness of the finished product making it mor...
Is Tin Foil Safe in Food Ppreparation and Containers
- Tin foil is very thin silvery white, shiny sheet metal, in fact, tin foil is an aluminium foil.But colloquially known as tin foil in Hong Kong and many other countries. In fact, to...
Features of Aluminium Foil Bags
- Aluminium foil bags are made from a variety of plastic films in a composite bag machine and maybe used for packaging food, medicine industrial products, and other daily necessities...