Ceramic Blanket Related Searches
Ceramic Blanket Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Ceramic Blanket supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Ceramic Blanket firm in China.
What is the price of ceramic fiber fire-resistant cloth?
- Fire resistance rolling shutter door includes steel fire resistant shutter and infinite machine fireproof fabric. Steel fire resistant shutter is 400-450 yuan/m2 while infinite machine fireproof fabric is about 300 yuan/m2.s
What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- The main function of ceramic fiber is resistant to fire and high temperature, fireproof, thermal insulation. Its maximum applicable temperature is 1260℃. The general thickness is 1.5-5mm. The width is 1 meter or below the specification. Long-term applicable temperature is 1100℃. Asbestos cloth is used as binding up thermal insulation material for various equipment and heat conductivity system. Asbestos cloth is interweaved with quality asbestos yarn and applicable to thermal insulation equipment as heat insulation material or can be made into other asbestos products.s
Who knows the advantages of the far infrared ceramic fiber?
- 1. It has high efficiency and is energy saving, no smoke, no open flame. The thermal efficiency is as high as 70.1%, which increases 40% Ethan compared with the national standard. 2. It is environmental, healthy and doesn’t smoke lung. Ceramic environmental protection material, flameless combustion mode and efficient infrared thermal conversion effectively inhibit the generation and discharge of carbon monoxide and helium oxide and eliminate hazard threating human health. It doesn’t fume pot and lung; 3. It is time saving and high efficiency. The average temperature of infrared combustion surface is as high as 1100℃. The thermal radiation of infrared is penetrating, which can quickly heat the heated objects; 4. It is safe and durable, with high temperature resistance, no oxidation, no rust, no deformation, thermal cracking resistance, no clean. Using high-tech ceramic chip and combining with high-tech flexible packaging paste technique, its average service life can reach more than eight years.s
What’s the price of refractory ceramic fiber blanket?
- The price of ceramic fiber blanket varies from place to place. It is advised to have a look at local market.s
Is high density ceramic fiber board environmentally friendly?
- Density board is also called fiberboard. It is artificial plate made from raw material of wood fibers or other plant fibers adding urea formaldehyde resin or other applicable binders. According to the difference of density, it can be classified into three types: high density board, medium density board and low density board. Soft, impact resistant and easy to reprocess, density board is a kind of good material for furniture producing at abroad.s
What is the material of ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industry as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc.s
What is the price of high alumina ceramic fiber cotton?
- High alumina ceramic fiber cotton is quite good in quality. High temperature resistant and insulated acupuncture blanket belongs to fireproof and fire-fighting material.s
What degree can the high temperature ceramic fiber paper tolerate?
- It depends on what material used in ceramic fiber gasket. It usually refers to a high-temperature gasket made by ceramic fiber paper. It is usually divided into standard type and high alumina type. Temperature resistance of standard type is 1260 degree and the long-term temperature in use is 1000 degree, while the long-term temperature in use of high alumina type is 1200 degree.s
Main Chatacters of Aluminum Foil Pans
- Aluminium plate is a more widely used in tableware. The thickness of the foil container is generally between 0.04mm ~ 0.20mm, it can be divided into two kinds of wrinkle wrinkle-fr...
Is Tin Foil Safe in Food Ppreparation and Containers
- Tin foil is very thin silvery white, shiny sheet metal, in fact, tin foil is an aluminium foil.But colloquially known as tin foil in Hong Kong and many other countries. In fact, to...
Features and Industrial Uses of Coloured Aluminium Foil
- Because of its excellent characteristics aluminium foil is, widely used in industry producing food, beverages, cigarettes, pharmaceuticals, photographic plate, household items, and...
The Advantages of Aluminum Foil Used in Cooking
- Aluminium foil used in cooking is itself non toxic. But it is worth noting that the practice of wrapping some meats on the barbecue in aluminium foil to prevent burning or overcook...
The History of Polyester
- To most people polyester is a synthetic cloth made by spinning polyester yarn, used in the manufacture of clothing and often mixed with other yarns, most notably, cotton. And they ...