Ceramic Blanket Related Searches
Ceramic Blanket Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Ceramic Blanket supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Ceramic Blanket firm in China.
Who can tell me what the ceramic fiber density is?
- Density of ceramic fiber products: 1. The density of aluminum silicate wool board by means of wet process production is 192kg/m3 ; 2. The density of aluminum silicate cotton blanket by means of dry process production is 128kg/m3 ;s
What’s the use of ceramic fiber resistance furnace?
- The maximum working temperature of ceramic fiber resistance furnace can reach 1200℃. It can be used in the field of laboratory rooms, industrial and mining enterprises, and research and development institutions for elemental analysis and determination, quenching, annealing, and tempering of the small-sized steel. The resistance furnace is equipped with a temperature controller and a thermocouple used for temperature measurement. With complete supplies from manufacturers, the purposes of index regulation and electric furnace control can be realized.s
What is the difference between nanometer ceramic board and ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic silicon fiber board, made by burning long fiber silicon dioxide, clay, talcum powder and colored glaze under 1150 degree, is a revolutionary high-tech building material in the 21st century. Ceramic fiber board, also called aluminum silicate fiber board, is a kind of refractory material. It still keeps good mechanical strength even after heating. Compared with fiber blanket and fiber felt, it is rigid and a fiber thermal insulation product with supporting strength.s
What are the raw materials for making ceramic fibers?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous lightweight refractory material, has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity and heat resistance of small and mechanical shock and other interests, so in the machinery, metallurgy and chemical industry, petroleum, ceramics, glass, electronics etc. have been widely used.s
Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board and ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic silicon fiber board by long fiber silica, clay, talc, glaze etc. after 1150 degrees high temperature sintering, twenty-first Century revolutionary high-tech building materials. Characteristics: flexibility, high toughness, high strength, anti wind pressure; with homogeneous magnetized light ceramic surface, disposable, pores, anti pollution, is not easy to dust, mildew, antibacterial, deodorant, anti slip, no static, not fear of chemical erosion, such as acid, alkali, or even sulfate; fire, smoke, high temperature resistance, easy processing, cutting a hole.s
What is the difference between thermal insulation cotton and thermal insulation sand?
- Thermal insulation cotton: moisture-proof panel composite on line, because it has a large number of small air voids, so that it plays the role of thermal insulation, sound absorption, noise reduction and safety protection, and is the best material for building thermal insulation, sound absorption and quenching. Suitable for a wide range of temperature, from -40 to 105 degrees Celsius, and anti-aging properties, durable. The flame retardant effect reaches the national B1 standard.s
What's the function of ceramic fiber rope?
- It can be widely applied in industries such as electric power, papermaking, food, pharmacy, etc. and the sealing of boiler door, machine, pump and valve with high temperature and high pressure. It is suitable for medium such as clean liquid or slurry, salt water, emulsion, grease, hydrocarbon, solvent, pulp, etc.s
What is the performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace?
- The performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace is fairly good and its raw material is ceramic fiber. Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industries as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ship, electronics and light industry. And it becomes increasingly widely used in top science and technology departments, like aviation and atomic energy, and full of development prospect.s
What is Aluminium Foil Paper and its Main Industial areas
- Aluminium foil products are used in the manufacturing industrial as a protective packaging for raw materials household goods and construction. The initial development of Langfang D...
What the Hheck is: Polyester Cloth
- What the heck is: Polyester ClothAnother article in our: “What the heck is” series, brought to you by OKOrder.com, China's leading B2B E-commerce platform.What is it?Polyes...
Brief Introduction of Aluminium Coil
- Aluminium coil is rolled after casting in a machine, pulled or bent in the process for metal products.Aluminium coil is widely used in electronics, packaging, construction and mach...
Industrial uses of Gold Aluminium Foil
- Is a high-grade aluminium foil packaging material which can replace a large area of standard, hot silver stamped foil. When printed it has a magnificent gold lustre and appeal whic...
What is Polished Aluminium?
- After sandblasting aluminium, varying applications such as chemical polishing or electrolytic polishing will increase the shine and brightness of the finished product making it mor...