Ceramic Blanket Related Searches
Ceramic Blanket Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Ceramic Blanket supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Ceramic Blanket firm in China.
What's the function of ceramic fiber rope?
- It can be widely applied in industries such as electric power, papermaking, food, pharmacy, etc. and the sealing of boiler door, machine, pump and valve with high temperature and high pressure. It is suitable for medium such as clean liquid or slurry, salt water, emulsion, grease, hydrocarbon, solvent, pulp, etc.s
What are the specifications of ceramic fiber thermal insulation pipe?
- 32×50×1000 89×50×1000 48×50×1000 76×50×1000s
What are the advantages of ceramic fiber blanket relative to rock wool?
- Rock wool: can only be used as a low temperature insulation material, in the building exterior wall insulation can be widely applied.s
Ceramic fiber blanket will not expand when heated?
- HLGX ceramic fiber blanket itself is composed of many micron diameter ceramic fiber perplexing interweaved, i.e. HLGX ceramic fiber blanket, whether it is the standard grade HLGX-212, grade HLGX-512 or containing zirconium maximum temperature of 1400 DEG C, they are porous materials with high porosity is more than 90%, so hot after contracting Huolong ceramic fiber blanket heating or expansion will be the equivalent pore off, will not be too obvious. This is from an experimental point of view.s
Ceramic fiber blanket and ceramic fiber blanket rejection blowing spray what difference
- The same kind of resistance to temperature is the same. In the aspect of shrinkage, the spinning is stronger than the blowing. Imagine cotton. The fibers are long and the fibers are short. Wire rejection is recommended.s
Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board and ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board is aluminum silicate fiber board, a refractory material. Even after heating, good mechanical strength is maintained. The product is a fibrous insulation product that is rigid and has a supporting strength compared to fiber blankets. Features: ceramic fiber board has excellent quality, toughness and strength, besides, it has excellent resistance to wind erosion. The utility model has the advantages of no heat expansion, light weight, convenient construction, and arbitrary shearing and bending. The utility model is an ideal energy-saving material for kilns, pipes and other heat preservation equipment.s
What industries is ceramic fiber material applicable to?
- Ceramic fiber material is applicable to the following industries: 1. Electrical equipment industry: wood-burning stoves, electric and heat insulation materials of electrical heating equipment, and sealing gaskets of all sorts of electrical components; 2. Glass and ceramic industries: industrial furnaces, the furnace body sealing, and molten and hot bending glass demoulding; 3. Petrochemical industry: thermal insulation of transmission lines and high-temperature pipelines. All these industries need to use the ceramic fiber material.s
What is the raw material of ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industry as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc. Besides the good quality of fibrous ceramic fiber cotton, the product made out of ceramic fiber board is very hard and resistant to wind erosion. Ceramic fiber backing board is light, easy to work, and it won’t expand after being heated. It can be sheared and curved optionally. Thus, it is an ideal energy-conservation material for furnace, pipeline, and other thermal insulation equipment. The application of making ceramic fiber modules: Thread throwing blanket is better than injection blanket because of its thick and long fiber. In the folding process of making modules, injection fiber blanket is easy to break up and tear up while thread throwing fiber blanket can be folded tightly and not easy to break up. The quality of modules will directly affect the quality of furnace lining.s
What is Aluminium Foil Machine
- An aluminium foil sealing machine uses the principle of electromagnetic induction so that aluminium foil on the bottle will instantly generate heat, and then fused on the bottle, t...
Thickness of Aluminium Foil
- Aluminium foil is produced by rolling, the same process as for sheet aluminium but to a thinner tolerance. Because aluminium is a soft, ductile metal with silver-white shine and is...
Substantial Growth in Automotive Applications of Aluminum Sheet
- New research shows that the future of automotive aluminum sheet demand will grow at an unprecedented rate. 2014 and 2015 is considered to be an turning point that steering the auto...
Aluminum Foils are the Best Material Used in Pizza Supplies
- Disposable pie pan pizza trays are made of aluminium foil as are disposable foil containers, aluminium foil boxes and aluminium lunch boxes Aluminium foil trays are suitable for sn...
What is Polished Aluminium?
- After sandblasting aluminium, varying applications such as chemical polishing or electrolytic polishing will increase the shine and brightness of the finished product making it mor...