Auto Door Weatherstripping Seals
Auto Door Weatherstripping Seals Related Searches
Auto Door Weatherstripping Seals Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Auto Door Weatherstripping Seals supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Auto Door Weatherstripping Seals firm in China.
What is ceramic fiber felt?
- Ceramic fiber felt is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.s
What’s the principle of ceramic fiber casing production?
- Mainly referring to the traditional textile production process, and by spinning the aluminum silicate refractory fiber into yarn, using the glass fiber or heat-resistant steel wire as reinforced material, adopting special textile technology and equipment, ceramic fiber casing is thus braided. 1. It is a sort of new thermal insulation refractory and inorganic material. It can be permanently used at high temperature of 1000℃. Containing a certain amount of adhesive material, it is usually burned at lower temperature with no effect on its insulating property. It keeps good mechanical strength even after heating. 2. Ceramic fiber casing has the characteristics of light weight, high temperature resistance, thermal insulation, acid and alkali resistance, innocuity, higher tensile strength and good toughness. 3. Compared with glass fiber sleeve, it has superior electrical insulating property even under high temperature conditions. 4. Ceramic fiber casing possesses good dielectric property, chemical resistance, excellent flexibility and elasticity.s
What is the density of ceramic fiber modules? The best insulation effect
- Ceramic fiber module density in 200-220, the first production of ceramic fiber module is generally made of ceramic fiber blown blanket, fiber blown blanket fine short, ceramic fiber module is made out of the expansion is relatively stable, but in recent years because of the cost of production, the majority of ceramic fiber module are thrown silk do relatively, the tensile force is big, according to your own combustion atmosphere of furnace temperature and heating module and intracranial, select the density and thickness of the ceramic fiber module.s
What are the specifications of ceramic fiber thermal insulation pipe?
- ф22mm ф27mm ф34mm ф42mm ф48mm ф60mm ф76mm ф89mm ф114mm ф140mm ф168mm ф219mm ф273mm ф325mm ф377mm ф426mm ф480mm ф530mm ф630m All of these specifications belongs to the international standard pipe diameter. Thermal insulation pipe is used for the transportation of liquid, gas and other medium. And it is often used in the pipe thermal insulation projects in petroleum, chemical industry, military, central heating, central air-conditioner, and municipal administration, etc.s
Characteristics of profiled fiber
- It is widely used in the weaving, weaving and carpet industries. Our main production of textile and knitwear with profiled fiber, such as the production of fine linen, silk, imitation corrugated thin silk, imitation imitation silk and wool tweed etc..s
What’s soluble ceramic fiber?
- It’s alkali earth ceramic fiber with main components of SiO2, MgO, and CaO. With certain solubility in the human body fluid to be less harmful to human health, it is called soluble ceramic fiber. The introduction of such components as MgO, CaO, etc. in the soluble ceramic fiber, on one hand, is conducive to extending the viscosity range of and conditions for the fiber forming, enhancing the chance of fiber forming and the flexibility of fibers. On the other hand, it produces low melting compounds like CaO•SiO2, CaO ·Mgo·2SiO2 etc, decreasing the heat resistance of the fiber. Therefore, the ordinary soluble fiber belongs to inferior ceramic fiber, and its product is mainly used as backing material for the industrial furnace. To realize the improvement of heat resistance of soluble fiber, the method of adding ZrO2 into it is adopted, increasing the viscosity of glass phase and inhibiting the growth rate of grains after the fiber is heated and crystallized.s
Ceramic fiber blanket afraid of water?
- Hydrophobic ceramic fiber blanket is non absorbent, and if you use ceramic fiber blanket in water environment, it is recommended to use hydrophobic ceramic fiber blanket, do not use conventional ceramic fiber blanket.s
Is high density ceramic fiber board environmentally friendly?
- High density ceramic fiber board is much environmentally friendly. It is cost-effective, reliable in quality and economical in price. It adopts pure material, can stand the test of time and won’t be eliminated easily.s
Brief Introduction of Aluminium Coil
- Aluminium coil is rolled after casting in a machine, pulled or bent in the process for metal products.Aluminium coil is widely used in electronics, packaging, construction and mach...
The Application of Aluminium Panel
- Aluminium veneer is the application of an external coating or other treatment to the aluminium product to improve its resistance to certain conditions, such as weather or to enhanc...
Corrugated Aluminum Sheet
- The features of corrugated aluminum sheet is light weight (only steel 3/10), silver white and other colors, both decorative effect, but also a strong ability to reflect sunlight. I...
The History of Polyester
- To most people polyester is a synthetic cloth made by spinning polyester yarn, used in the manufacture of clothing and often mixed with other yarns, most notably, cotton. And they ...
Main Chatacters of Aluminum Foil Pans
- Aluminium plate is a more widely used in tableware. The thickness of the foil container is generally between 0.04mm ~ 0.20mm, it can be divided into two kinds of wrinkle wrinkle-fr...