African Sculptures Related Searches
African Sculptures Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional African Sculptures supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest African Sculptures firm in China.
Latch type disc scaffolding accessories are national patent products?
- The utility model is mainly used for a light frame and a background frame of a large-scale concert Pankou, type multifunctional scaffold, the scaffold socket diameter of 133mm and thickness of 10mm disc, 8 hole disc, adopting 48*3.2mm, Q345A pipe master component, the vertical rod is in the pipe length of every 0.60m welding on a disc, rail connection using this novel and beautiful disk. The bottom with the connecting sleeve. The cross bar is made of a plug with a plug welded on both ends of the steel pipe.s
What are the requirements for the sampling inspection of scaffolding?
- Quality specification for the cantilever support1 the material of the suspension bearing frame should have the certificate of quality and quality inspection report;2 the height and length of the weld shall meet the design requirements, and shall not have any defects such as welding cracks, structural deformation, corrosion and so on;3 the production quality of the suspension frame shall be in conformity with the provisions of appendix D table D.1.s
I would like to ask how much scaffolding steel prices
- 10, the scaffolding removed, should first check to connect with the building, and will remain on the scaffold material, clean, and other debris from the top down, according to the first after the demolition, demolition of first order after installation, demolition materials should be passed down or lifted onto the ground, step one clear. Not allowed to use the method of step down, it is strictly prohibited to throw down or push (pull) down the demolition method.11, take off scaffolding, should be set up warning area, and sent a special alert. In case of more than six winds and bad weather, the scaffolding should be stopped.s
How much is the amount of material used to build a square meter double row scaffold? Urgent!
- The following is a quote fragment: who knows how to use a square meter of the main raw material of double row scaffoldings
The construction scheme of high rise and external cantilever scaffold!
- Quality standard for 3 foot hand frame fittings(1) steel pipe: steel pipe is generally used outside the 48mm, the wall thickness of 3.5mm steel welded pipe No. 3,The chemical composition and mechanical properties can meet the national standard "carbon structural steel" (GB / T700). The vertical rod, longitudinal rod (rod) tube length is 4~6m, horizontal bar (small bar) is generally 1.2.3m. steel pipe should be coated with anti rust paint.s
Is my scaffold piercing infected?
- it sounds like it's just irritated, if it's infected it will be secreting puss. Have you tried to soak it in the rock salt solution? Soak two cotton balls and put one on each side on the piercing and keep it there for 10 minutes a day. And make sure the antiseptic spray has zero alcohol in it because that can irritate it and prolong healing. Try this for a few days and if it's not getting better then go see your doctor.s
What is a bowl buckle scaffold?
- Compared with other types of scaffolding, bowl buckle type multifunctional scaffolding is a new scaffold with broad development prospects.s
21M high full scaffold erection scheme
- 2 even wall pieces must be removed with the scaffolding layer by layer, is strictly prohibited even after the first wall of the whole layer or several layers removed and then removed the scaffolding; demolition should not exceed the height of the 2 step, such as the height difference is greater than the step, should be added to strengthen the wall;3 when the scaffolding removed to the lower part of the last long rod height (about 6.5m), should be in the appropriate position to set up temporary support reinforcement, and then dismantle the wall;4 when the scaffold is divided into sections and sub sections to be removed, the two ends of the scaffold without dismantling should be added with the wall and the transverse reinforcement.s
what is basalt used for
- What are composite doors？Basalt is a kind of high-quality traffic building stone.Especially in the construction of highway, railway, port, airport runway,it is one of the best co...
what is the difference between quartz and granite
- What is the difference between quartz and granite？The quartz stone is made of quartz and resin.The hardness reaches 7 degrees, while the granite is composed of marble powder and ...
The classification of hinge installation method
- According to the base, the door cover hinge position, can have many different cross classification, according to the spatial features using hinge into four categories, how to use h...
What's the thickness of insulated plasterboard
- Description:Insulated Plasterboard is a building material made of gypsum as the main raw material. It is a kind of material that has the character of light weight, high strength, t...
what color is granite
- Granite is a relatively hard stone, so it is often used to make the floor or furniture,the color of granite in different places is not the same.What color is granite？Let's ge...