Order On-line Tracking
ZWL-VII HARDENING ACCELERATION ADMIXTURE
ZWL-VII hardening acceleration admixture is used in engineering constructed under low temperature, and the concrete engineering with high early strength request.
ZWL-VII hardening acceleration admixture is especially suit for winter precast and rural housing.
(1) ZWL-VII is gray powder, Non-toxic, odorless, non-flammable and free steel-corrosion effect.
(2) This product has excellent early strength and enhancement effects with cheaper price and easy to use
(3)In winter,use ZWL-VII can make the early strength of concrete increased significantly, shorten the construction period, increase the yield, improve templates and site turnover rate.
ZWL-VII hardening acceleration admixture is supplied as gray powder. The dosage is typically 2.0%~3.0% by cement weight, the recommended dosage for GB8076 standard test is 2.5%.
The amount of ZWL-VII hardening acceleration admixture used in concrete will be slightly adjusted depending upon job requirements, such as concrete strength, variations in cement, aggregate and other job site conditions. Experiments for appropriate dosage must be carried out when changing concrete mix proportion or materials.
Add ZWL-VII hardening acceleration admixture together with cement into mixing machine.
Experiment should be done when ZWL-VII hardening acceleration admixture used with other admixture.
(1) ZWL-VII hardening acceleration admixture is available in 25kg or 50kg film-lined bags. Other special package can also be available
(2) Special measures should be taken to ensure entire package. Keep waterproof during transportation.
(3) Dry and well ventilated warehouse is needed for storage. Quality guarantee of ZWL-VII hardening acceleration admixture is one year under normal conditions. If storage has surpassed the time, test must be done to confirm the validity.
(1) Once splashed into eyes and skin, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical treatment.
(2) Inedible. When eating by mistake, drink sufficient water to urge to vomiting, and then go to hospital.
(3) No littering. Caution should be taken to protect environment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|