Order On-line Tracking
ZWL-VI HARDENING ACCELERATING AND
ZWL-VI is a kind of water-reducing agent with hardening accelerating function. It is suit for nature curing concrete and products, road repair engineering.
ZWL-VI water-reducing agent is used in ready mix plants, job site plants, prestressed concrete plants, and concrete containing high volume fly-ash.
(1) Non-toxic, odorless, non-flammable and free steel-corrosion effect.
(2) Excellent water-reducing ability. ZWL-VI water-reducing agent can significantly reduce 8% ~15% mixing water in concrete.
(3) Enhance physical and mechanical properties of concrete.
ZWL-VI water-reducing agent is supplied as gray powder. The dosage is typically 2.0%~3.0%, the recommended dosage for GB8076 standard test is 2.5%.
The amount of ZWL-VI water-reducing agent used in concrete will be slightly adjusted depending upon job requirements, such as concrete strength, variations in cement, aggregate and other job site conditions. Experiments for appropriate dosage must be carried out when changing concrete mix proportion or materials.
Add ZWL-VI water-reducing agent together with cement into mixing machine.
Experiment should be done when ZWL-VI water-reducing agent used with other admixture.
(1) ZWL-VI water-reducing agent is available in 25kg or 50kg film-lined bags. Other special package can also be available
(2) Special measures should be taken to ensure entire package. Keep waterproof during transportation.
(3) Dry and well ventilated warehouse is needed for storage. Quality guarantee of ZWL-VI water-reducing agent is one year under normal conditions. If storage has surpassed the time, test must be done to confirm the validity.
(1) Once splashed into eyes and skin, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical treatment.
(2) Inedible. When eating by mistake, drink sufficient water to urge to vomiting, and then go to hospital.
(3) No littering. Caution should be taken to protect environment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|