Order On-line Tracking
ZWL-G superplasticizer is used in concrete in industrial and civil buildings, hydraulic engineering, transport system, port engineering, and municipal engineering.
ZWL-G superplasticizer is used in ready mix plants, job site plants and concrete pavers, for normal weight and light concrete, in precast and prestressed concrete plants.
ZWL-G superplasticizer is especially for concrete with 28d compressive strength less than 80MPa.
ZWL-G superplasticizer can be used in pumping self-compacting concrete, steam curing concrete, and self-leveling grouting materials.
(1) A kind of amino-sulfonate superplasticize, non-toxic, odorless, non-flammable, and free steel-corrosion effect.
(2) Excellent water-reducing ability. ZWL-G superplasticizer can significantly reduce 14% ~25% mixing water in concrete.
(3) Enhance physical and mechanical properties of concrete.
(4) Improve workability, reduce cement content.
(5) Excellent compatibility with other type water-reducing admixture.
ZWL-G superplasticizer is supplied as brown liquid. The dosage of ZWL-G superplasticizer for normal strength and high strength concrete is typically 0.4%~1.5% and 1.5%~2.5% respectively, the recommended dosage for GB8076 standard test is 1.5%.
The amount of ZWL-G superplasticizer used in concrete will be slightly adjusted depending upon job requirements, such as concrete strength, variations in cement, aggregate and other job site conditions. Experiments for appropriate dosage must be carried out when changing concrete mix proportion or materials.
ZWL-G superplasticizer can be compound with naphthalene water-reducing admixture. Experiment must be done when ZWL-G superplasticizer is used together with other admixtures.
(1) ZWL-G superplasticizer is available in sealed plastic or iron drums. Other special package can also be available according to prior consultation.
(2) Dry and well ventilated warehouse is needed for storage. Quality guarantee of ZWL-G superplasticizer is six months under normal conditions. If storage has surpassed the time, test must be done to confirm the validity.
(1) Once splashed into eyes and skin, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical treatment.
(2) Inedible. When eating by mistake, drink sufficient water to urge to vomiting, and then go to hospital.
(3) No littering. Caution should be taken to protect environment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|