Order On-line Tracking
This superplasticizer is used in concrete in industrial and civil buildings, hydraulic engineering, transport system, port engineering, and municipal engineering.
This superplasticizer is used in ready mix plants, job site plants and concrete pavers, for normal weight and light concrete, in precast and prestressed concrete plants.
(1) A kind of aliphatic superplasticizer, non-toxic, odorless, non-flammable, and free steel-corrosion effect.
(2) Excellent water-reducing ability. ZWL-F superplasticizer can significantly reduce 14% ~25% mixing water in concrete.
(3) Enhance physical and mechanical properties of concrete.
ZWL-F superplasticizer is supplied as aqueous brownish-red liquid. The dosage of ZWL-F superplasticizer for normal strength and high strength concrete is typically 0.6%~1.8% and 1.8%~2.5% respectively, the recommended dosage for GB8076 standard test is 1.8%.
ZWL-F superplasticizer can be compound with naphthalene water-reducing admixture. Experiment must be done when ZWL-F superplasticizer is used together with other admixtures.
(1) ZWL-F superplasticizer is available in sealed plastic or iron drums. Other special package can also be available according to prior consultation.
(2) Dry and well ventilated warehouse is needed for storage. Quality guarantee of ZWL-F superplasticizer is six months under normal conditions. If storage has surpassed the time, test must be done to confirm the validity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|