Order On-line Tracking
ZWL CEMENT GRINDING AID
ZWL cement grinding aid is used in cement production enterprise and cement grinding station.
ZWL cement grinding aid is suit for grinding cement and slag powder.
(1) Green and environment-friendly, non-toxic, odorless, non-flammable, free steel-corrosion effect, and free side effect on cement.
(2) Increase mill output, reduce unite power input and grinding costs. ZWL cement grinding aid can significantly improve dispersion and fluidity of materials; effectively eliminate attraction of cement grains.
(3) Optimize the particle size distribution of cement, reduce cement content. ZWL cement grinding aid can effectively improve micro-environment of cement hydration, increase strength.
(4) Increase dosage of mineral admixture, improve utilization value.
(5) Excellent compatibility with Portland cement and mineral admixture.
ZWL cement grinding aid is supplied as aqueous liquid. The dosage of ZWL cement grinding aid is typically 0.10%~0.20% by mass of cement.
The amount of ZWL cement grinding aid used in grinding will be slightly adjusted depending upon job requirements. Experiments for appropriate dosage must be carried out when changing materials or grinding equipment.
ZWL cement grinding aid is ready-to-use as received.
ZWL cement grinding aid can be added into mill by charging equipment directly.
(1) ZWL cement grinding aid is available in sealed plastic or iron drums. Other special package can also be available according to prior consultation.
(2) Dry and well ventilated warehouse is needed for storage. Quality guarantee of ZWL cement grinding aid is one year under normal conditions. If storage has surpassed the time, test must be done to confirm the validity.
(1) Once splashed into eyes and skin, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical treatment.
(2) Inedible. When eating by mistake, drink sufficient water to urge to vomiting, and then go to hospital.
(3) No littering. Caution should be taken to protect environment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|