Order On-line Tracking
ZWL ANTI-FREEZING ADMIXTURE
ZWL anti-freezing admixture is used in the engineering constructed under low temperature.
ZWL anti-freezing admixture is suit for normal concrete, pumping concrete, reinforced concrete and prestressed reinforced concrete.
ZWL anti-freezing admixture is suit for the concrete constructed in winter with 28d compressive strength less than 40MPa.
(1) A kind of compound admixture, slightly soluble in water, low chlorine and free corrosion effect.
(2) Qualified for CCC certification in
(3) Excellent water-reducing ability. ZWL anti-freezing admixture can reduce 5% ~12% mixing water in concrete.
(4) Enhance early strength of concrete under low temperature.
(5)Main constitute of ZWL anti-freezing admixture are hardening admixture and nitrite.
ZWL anti-freezing admixture is supplied as gray powder. ZWL anti-freezing admixture has normal type and high performance type. The dosage is typically 2.0%~5.0%. Recommended dosage for Chinese standard test is 3.0%.
The amount of ZWL anti-freezing admixture used in concrete will be slightly adjusted depending upon job requirements, such as concrete strength, variations in cement, aggregate and other job site conditions. Experiments for appropriate dosage must be carried out when changing concrete mix proportion or materials.
Add ZWL anti-freezing admixture together with cement into mixing machine.
Concrete with ZWL anti-freezing admixture should cure and keep temperature using special methods, such as covering with plastic film and straw bags.
(1) ZWL anti-freezing admixture is available in 50kg film-lined bags.
(2) Special measures should be taken to ensure entire package. Keep waterproof during transportation.
(3) Special warehouse is needed for storage because of slightly toxicity. Quality guarantee of ZWL anti-freezing admixture is one year under normal conditions. If storage has surpassed the time, test must be done to confirm the validity.
(1) Once splashed into eyes and skin, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical treatment.
(2) Inedible. When eating by mistake, drink sufficient water to urge to vomiting, and then go to hospital.
(3) No littering. Caution should be taken to protect environment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|