Heat recovery fresh air unit,heat recovery unit
- Q:50 meters deep well with what water pump: home?
- What types of household water pump, self-priming pump, centrifugal pump, submersible pump, according to the size and utility of water pump, self suction pump is the advantage of direct water, normal household to 1500 watts can, but must keep the water clean, water there can be no silt or small sand. Centrifugal pump need drinking water, that is not self suction;But the advantage is a large amount of water. When used, the power will be reduced, because the use of centrifugal switch is automatically disconnected, energy savings can be used, the general household on these two, as for submersible pumps, home generally less than.
- Q:Suzuki 1982 DT8 Exhaust in barrel affect water pump?
- i agree with richard. get a hose attachment, a set of earmuffs and run it with them. you wont be able to see water exiting the prop shaft area with the motor in a bucket. hte indicator, where the motor normally pisses to show its pumping water, those sometimes get clogged and need cleared out. it is possilbe for the motor to suck air, or exhuast, instead of water, if a gasket is bad around the impeller. in addition to the gaskets normally changed, there are more gaskets underneath that. usually, those gaskets only go bad if the motor is overheated to the point that the old impeller housing shows signs of excessively high temps. if the old housing was half metled, id go ahead and pull it apart and change the other gaskets too. but the exhuast chooses to exit that port becuase its easier to go out there then through the water. and you see water exit with it, so you know it is pumping water up into the motor. i'll also point out this much. if you are unsure, take it to a proffessional. you can total your motor by operating it without a properly working cooling system. paying a pro to fix it right is much cheaper then a new motor.
- Q:What size water pump do i need?
- It all depends on the size hose you will be using. Anything under a 1 inch will not work well. The pumps you listed are not going to do the job. I can pee more than 5 gals in a minute...lol You need to look into pool pumps and a 3/4hp might do. You will have to reduse from 1 1/2 in to the one inch. Just don't use under one inch. Good luck!
- Q:What is a variable frequency water pump? What's the difference between a variable frequency pump and an ordinary pump?
- 1, frequency conversion water pump is based on ordinary water pump. The so-called common pump means without any automatic control device of the pump, only the pump head and the motor and a base. The power supply is switched on (default: 220/50Hz or domestic power single-phase three-phase 380V/50Hz) run off, stop. Ordinary pumps do not refer to a particular type of pump, can be centrifugal pumps, pipe pumps, vortex pumps, multi-stage pumps and other pumps commonly used.2, the variable frequency pump, is supplemented by a one-way valve, pressure tank, inverter, constant pressure water supply controller, sensor, valve or electrical components in general based on the composition of water pump with automatic function, and automatic constant pressure frequency conversion water supply device. The input power of frequency conversion water pump can be single phase 220V/50Hz or three-phase 380V/50Hz, but the motor of frequency conversion water pump is usually three-phase. The incoming line is a single-phase 220V variable frequency water pump. The motor is a three-phase 220V motor, the input line is three-phase 380V, and the pump motor is three-phase 380V.Two, the differenceAccording to the definition above, the difference between variable frequency water pump and ordinary water pump is obvious. The main differences: first, the frequency pump has automatic function and constant pressure; ordinary water pump does not; second, variable frequency water pump is a unit, the price is much more expensive than the ordinary water pump.
- Q:Location of fresh water pump on early 90's Jayco 2500 bumper pull trailer.?
- having had many travel trailers the water pump is usually in a cabinet or under a bed or couch with a lot of plastic water lines near where you screw the water hose into the side of the trailer. and they are usually a preset psi from the factory so that is usually nothing to have to worry about and most have an on off switch located in the traier by the kitchen sink.And if the hot water heater is no good look into a tankless water heater it will save you money in the long run but initially you have to have a vent installed up through the roof away from a roof air vent. Another suggestion everytime you move a travel trailer they get the crap pounded out of them and someone needs to go up on the roof with a ladder and/or a plank that goes across the width so there is no weight standing on a roof to make dents or pop seams. Use some plastic stuff like plasticote available at wal mart after you move the trailer and set it up go up and make sure to double coat any of the seams that need it. I crank the heat up inside the trailer and do a double coat the heat rising will put a skin on the plasticote in a few hours instead of 12 or more. and the double coat gets any cracks missed the first time around. After that check it once a year if the trailer stays there.
- Q:How long will a bad water pump last?
- This may sound crazy, but I drove my car for nearly 3 months with a failing water pump. Fortunately, I live in a very small town and would only drive a few miles at a time, but it was still a major hassle. I had to carry a huge thing of water and constantly refill it, along with several times of sitting on the side of the road, waiting for my engine to cool down. You have to be VERY careful not to blow a head gasket by overheating your car. I don't know how bad your water pump is, but my mine was literally dripping water out as I was filling it up. I think if you wait a week and are very careful, you should be fine. I know all car guys/gals are going to disagree, because it's not the proper answer, but it's the truth for me. Good luck
- Q:What kind of water pump should I get?
- As the water may contain foreign matter like sand, weeds , organics of other types you need a pump with a centrifugal impeller. depend on the height of lift, volume of flow and the head pressure needed to overcome friction loss will determine the size needed . A small sump pump type unit may work but they need to be immersed fully for cooling the motor.
- Q:2004 Grande Am water pump?
- better make sure it,s not the belt squealing and not the pump. usually when a water pump goes out they will leak. i would be checking the belt first.
- Q:The role of impeller in water pump
- The impeller is driven by electric motor rotation, the middle impeller creates a vacuum to vacuum at the inflow of water will be (on the surface water is continuously sucked into the impeller), then the water through the high-speed rotation of the impeller of the water discharge, play a promoting role in water.
- Q:97 Grand Prix Water Pump removal?
- you dont have to pull the power steeing pulley off...There three holes in the power steering pulley that allow access to two or possible three bolt that hold the pump to the bracket... Remove the belt, then get a deep either 13 mm or 10 mm socket and place it in one of the holes in the pulley...you will find that when you remove the bolts, the pump will slide out of the way.... Do not remove any powersteeing lines or any other item from the power steering pump..You will only be causing yourself more work..... The brillant engineers at GM left you an out...All you have to do is look...ha ha
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range