Quick Details for Zirconia/Alumina/Silicon Carbide Foam Ceramic Filter for Alumina casting
|Place of Origin:|
PU foam (polyurethane foam)
10 ppi to 60 ppi
Mend structure of crystalloid
Reduce foreign matter
Stable chemical property
Stable purifying efficiency
|polyurethane foam filter:|
|Packaging Details:||carton and pallet, or as customers' requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after receiving the downpayment|
Alumina ceramic foam filter
1.even aperture, high porosity, proper sinter
2.high strength of anti-flexing and anti-compression
Alumina ceramic foam filter
The product, adopted good portiforium foam and high purity ceramic , effectively removes non-metal solid mixture from aluminium and aluminium alloy fusant.
-Drop turbulent of molten steel and alloy
-Improve accepted rate of steel casting
-Reduce foreign matter of steel casting
-Drop twice oxide flaw
-Reduce second-face flaw after machine process
even aperture, high porosity, proper sinter, high strength of anti-flexing and anti-compression, effective filtering.
Form A Ceramic foam filter capability
Tortuous intensity in normal temperature
Pressure resistence intensity
in normal temperature
in high temperature
Form B 25ppi capability of typical pouring of ceramic foam filter
Maximum metal volume of pouring
Optimum volume of pouring
Typical capacity of filtering
Welcome to visit our factory~
- Q:The ceramic filter plate is broken. What will happen to the vacuum pump?
- That's a good question. I hope my answer will help you.Ceramic filter ceramic plate broken, nothing more than ceramic plate plug and ceramic plate rupture, you should be the problem of ceramic plate rupture.
- Q:What is the working pressure of the ceramic filter?
- Vacuum pressure or suction is the vacuum of the equipment, the size of the vacuum directly affects the effect of ceramic filter board suction (yield and water content). The vacuum system of ceramic filter consists of vacuum pumps, tanks, distribution device, ceramic filter plate and a connecting pipe is composed of ceramic filter, the vacuum pump is generally 2BV series water circulation pump, the vacuum pump vacuum limit is -0.097MPa, using a vacuum pump for a long time or vacuum system has poor sealing performance may cause a certain degree of vacuum distortion, so the ceramic filter vacuum is generally difficult to achieve in the -0.097MPa, -0.08 ~ 0.097MPa, which indicates that the vacuum degree is good, such as the vacuum degree is not up to -0.07MPa or less, the vacuum system may be an exception.
- Q:Does the ceramic factory use hydrochloric acid?
- For the use of a long time, the method 1, the effect is still no significant improvement, that is how to plug the ceramic filter plate regeneration? The ceramic filter plate with uneven or non sucking slurry can be removed, and oxalic acid or other acid liquid with certain concentration and certain temperature can be taken together to dredge the microporous of the ceramic filter plate. (do not recommend sulphuric acid)
- Q:What are the materials that make up the ceramic mold?
- At present, the commercialized porous ceramic membranes are mainly composed of 3 types: flat plate, tubular and multi channel. Flat film is mainly used for small-scale industrial production and laboratory research. The tubular membrane is combined with rice to form a heat exchanger similar to a column tube heat exchanger, which can increase the loading capacity of the membrane, but is gradually withdrawn from industrial application due to its strength problem. The size of the applied ceramic membrane usually adopts a multi channel configuration, that is, a plurality of channels are distributed on a circular cross-section, and the number of general channels is 7, 19 and 37. The main business of the inorganic ceramic membrane preparation technology: using solid particle sintering preparation carrier and microfiltration membrane by sol-gel method in the preparation of ultrafiltration membrane: glass membrane by phase separation method: using special technology (such as chemical vapor deposition, electroless plating, etc.) the preparation of microporous membrane or dense membrane. Its basic theory involves colloid and surface chemistry, material chemistry, solid state ion science, material processing and so on.
- Q:Microporous ceramic filter plate cleaning
- In order to avoid the possibility of plugging, ceramic filter plates with suitable aperture range of different manufacturers can be selected.
- Q:Can the ceramic plate filter the hot air?
- Ceramic filter is a new and efficient dehydration equipment. If users find the ceramic filter board surface suction effect is poor, or even do not suck slurry, we should promptly investigate the causes, so as not to affect production efficiency. I hope the following analysis will help you. First, the reasons for the ceramic filter.
- Q:What filter material are placed in the aquarium filter?
- Generally let off the filter cotton and ceramic rings, there are biochemical balls, coral bone, stone, activated carbon and so onConditional: filter cotton, ceramic ring, biochemical ball, coral bone, stone, activated carbon
- Q:What are the poor filtration effects of vacuum disc filters?
- The spindle speed is slow, the formation time of growth in the area of vacuum filter cake, production capacity increased gradually, but because the unit time of grout thickness and spindle speed slow is proportional to, so the ceramic filter capacity in a range of showing the highest.On the other hand, as the spindle speed slows down, the thickness of the slurry is thickened, and the moisture of the concentrate is also affected. For viscous material, ceramic filter with ceramic plate to work as filter media, when the cake is formed gradually into the porous filter medium filter cake itself, and the cake is not easy to form a viscous material, forming a dry cake appearance does not slow, the spindle speed is easy to reduce the water content of concentrate. Similarly, the spindle speed is accelerated, the cake formation time in the vacuum zone is shortened, and the slurry thickness is reduced, and the material can be improved for the easy molding material. But the spindle speed is too fast to be cleaned after each cycle of the ceramic plate. As for the viscous material, the cake is difficult to form after the spindle speed increases, and it will affect the capacity. Therefore, the use of ceramic filter should focus on the inherent nature of the concentrate to explore the best spindle speed.
- Q:How can I avoid the backwash pressure in the production of ceramic filter?
- The backwashing system of ceramic filter is usually made up of water inlet, water inlet, pressure gauge, water filter and filtered water pressure gauge, and then connected to the inside of ceramic filter. Such as the discovery of ceramic filter recoil pressure became smaller or even no recoil pressure, you can carefully observe the surface of the ceramic filter plate is wet or ceramic filter plate wear without water injection at the discharge point, investigation and the reasons for the following aspects:Is the water inlet pressure or normal?How about the sealing performance of the water filter? Does the filter element need to be replaced?Is the recoil system piping (metal pipe, ceramic filter plate, connecting pipe, etc.) broken, leaking or dripping?Is the distributor valve properly installed and is it worn?Are there any cracks in the ceramic filter plate?Is the pressure gauge broken?The most likely reason is 1, 2, two, the best water should not be too dirty, filter should be replaced regularly. I hope the answer can help you.
- Q:The vacuum of ceramic filter is not enough
- The vacuum degree of ceramic filter is about -0.08MPa, if the ceramic filter is less than 0.06MPa, the vacuum is not enough. If the vacuum of ceramic filter is not enough, it will influence the suction effect of ceramic filter (mainly the thickness of filter cake and water content of filter cake).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range