Order On-line Tracking
Zircon Sand and Zircon Powder High Performafce for Refractory Use
1.Structure of Zircon Sand and Zircon Powder
We are offer zircon sand With Below Mention Descriptions: ZrO2 65 - 67 %. We are offer zircon sand With Below Mention Descriptions: ZrO2 65 - 67 %. Zircon is a remarkable mineral, if only for its almost ubiquitous presence in the crust of Earth. It occurs in igneous rocks as primary crystallization products, in metamorphic rocks and in sedimentary rocks as detrital grains.
Further, the mineral due to hardness, durability and chemical inertness, zircon persists in sedimentary deposits and is a common constituent of most sands.
2.Main Features of Zircon Sand and Zircon Powder
3.Main usage of Zircon Sand and Zircon Powder
1. The 80-120M zircon sand is used in investment casting, the processing is called dipping.
2. It can enhance the shell`s thickness.
3. It is specialize used in inner layer being mixed with silica sol.
4. Zircon Sand and Zircon Powder Images
5. Zircon Sand and Zircon Powder Specification
Zr Content (ZrO2)
Fe Content (Fe2O3)
Ti Content (TiO2)
6.FAQ of Zircon Sand and Zircon Powder
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|