Product Name: ZE180LC Excavator
Water cooling, 4-cylinder, in line, turbocharging,air-air intercooler
Bucket Digging Force
Arm Digging Force
0.65 - 1m3
Fuel Tank Capacity
Rear Slew Radius
Operating Weight & Ground Pressure
Why choose us?
CNBM International is a state company, now is one of the largest state-owned group cooperation in China! All the equipment such as tower cranes, produced by CNBM are compliant with the national level quality.
Our engineers will at your services 24hours to solve all your tower crane installation and other questions. Our goal is to provide the best professional services.
CNBM International’s tower crane have strict quality control, only the best quality products can pass the test.
We have professional sales team to guarantee your reply within 12hours to save your precious time.
5 After sales
If the tower crane has any problems, we will solve your problems in first time.
•It adopts originally imported Cummins 4B3.9-c engine which features Tier 2 standards, energy saving, environmental care, and convenient service and maintenance;
•It adopts radial seal air filter with pre-filter which effectively prolongs engine life, with fuel filling pump and pressure transmitter as standard device for higher fuel economy.
•It adopts originally imported hydraulic parts, which features stable and reliable quality, high efficiency, and big digging force;
•It adopts new type cab and seats, brand-new interior, and new air conditioning system with automatic adjustment function for comfortable operation;
•New generation electric control system: large color display capable of real time monitoring of machine operation condition, self-diagnosis and recording, electric throttle, and multiple work modes.
•Multiple kinds of buckets and optional parts like dozer blades, breakers, scarifiers, electromagnetic suction cups, quick couplers, etc. are available for digging, landfill, breaking, and grading operations.
•The multifunctional GPS can achieve remote control and data transfer so that the real time machine conditions can be known.
- Q:why does a front loader washing machine save water?
- The macheine does not have to fill up with water like a traditional top loading macheine. The clothes tumble much like in a dryer. You will use up to 40% less water than a comparable top load machine. They also clean better because of the tumble action, water will pass through the clothes considerably more often than top load machines. Clothes will come out cleaner, and will last longer as there is less wear and tear on them I think most if not all side loaders have an Energy Star rating. The Energy Star label - conferred by the U.S. Department of Energy and the Environmental Protection Agency - indicates that a washing machine uses 35 percent to 50 percent less water and 50 percent less energy than a non-labeled machine. That makes the machine better for the environment and saves you money
- Q:Problem with my Top loader washing machine?
- Very tricky. Is your machine still under warranty? It's best to get a technician down as they may have to dismantle the drum in order to remove the clothes. -
- Q:Question about the Debian win32-loader?
- Debian win-32 loader is similar to Wubi but not identical however Wubi is listed under similar projects
- Q:does anyone out there have a front loader washing machine?
- I have a front loader washing machine. The cycle I use takes around 90 minutes. They are quieter than a top loader machine, they are more gentle on the clothes because of the tumble action compared to agitating action and use less water but depending on where you live they can be more expensive. I would not go back to using a top loader machine.
- Q:Ruger Blackhawk speed loader....?
- Honestly, I have never heard of that. Maybe someone who does cowboy competitions can add in. The best I could suggest is getting a Bianchi speed strip, but I wouldn't imagine that would add a significant amount of time (seconds) to just loading from a belt/box.
- Q:Ubuntu GRUB boot loader?
- If you're new to it, contact a near LUG, and ask someone to assist you if possible. That's always better. Installing grub is easy, just get the packages installed. Then open the grub shell and identify the disk you've installed it to, for this task you can use the find command [try with /boot/grub/stage1 or /grub/stage1], and use the root command to tell grub where it's files are (the argument is the result of the previous command, (hdX,Y)). Finally, you can use setup (hdX) to write to the disk's master boot record. That's all...
- Q:The working principle of Loaders
- Mechanical system: mainly including walking device, steering mechanism and working device. Hydraulic system: the system's function is to the engine's mechanical energy to fuel as the medium, the use of oil pump into hydraulic energy, and then transferred to the cylinder, oil, motor, etc. into mechanical energy. Control system: the control system is the engine, hydraulic pumps, multi-channel reversing valve and executive components of the control system.
- Q:should i use a dozer or track loader to dig a pond?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axMOk You don't have to use a rubber liner, it's just what most people do. You'll need something to contain the water though. My neighbor picked up some roofing tar paper at an auction and used that to line his pond. If you don't line the pond, the water won't stay in it. It may take awhile for the water to evaporate and/or be absorbed into the ground, but if you have a really dry summer, it won't take as long as you think and you'll be filling the pond all the time with the garden hose. Also, by not containing the water, you run the risk of erosion, which could cause the pond to cave in on itself at some point. Not fun. Anything that you can find that is waterproof and will contain water will do the trick. You can use a child's swimming pool, rubbery tarps, roofing tar paper, pieced together sheet metal, etc. The possibilities are endless, but I would highly recommend using some sort of liner to contain the water so you aren't constantly having to add water in the case of a dry summer and to avoid any type of erosion issues. Good luck, hope this helps!
- Q:988h Cat.loader, what size is it ?
- The 988H produces 475 net horsepower (354 kW) and carries an operating load of 25,000 pounds (11 340 kg). Rock and dirt buckets for the 988H range in capacity from 8.2 to 9.2 cubic yards (6.3 to 7.0 cubic meters). The highly productive loader is well suited for quarry applications, large earthmoving jobs, bulk materials handling and small mining operations.
- Q:Essentials of ground handling for loaders.
- The ground is actually very simple, as long as the bucket flat, throttle stabilize, there is due to the inertia of car bucket in a flat in the process of slowly sinking, as long as you get the good control is not what problem! The main thing is that the big arm and small arm should be well matched!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range