Detailed Product Description
Z175F Diesel Engine
Max power (KW/HP)
oil-tank capacity (L)
double ball bearing
Centrifugal lubrication combined oil mist and splash
Overall dimensions(L×W×H) (mm)
- Q:Now, is the Thai engine MITSUBISHI?
- Wrong, not MITSUBISHI, the old MITSUBISHI, the engine name is Dongan, 4G13 and 4G15 two series
- Q:How about the mechanical efficiency of the turbofan engine?
- , The gasoline engine is a piston engine, the piston engine can only output shaft power, which means that it can only drive the propeller to do the work, the use of propeller, then the aircraft is beyond the speed of sound, and the turbine engine can output thrust, all with the turbine
- Q:What is the aircraft engine surge
- Surging is an abnormal working condition of the engine, which is caused by excessive air flow and compressor speed in the compressor.
- Q:What is a turbocharged engine?
- First, the intake of the turbine chamber is connected to the exhaust manifold of the engine, and the exhaust port is attached to the exhaust pipe. Then the intake port of the supercharger is connected to the air cleaner duct and the exhaust port is attached to the intake manifold,
- Q:L4 engine and V6 engine performance relative to what is the difference?
- The more the cylinder, the greater the horsepower of the engine, the V-type motor function than the straight type of more efficient.
- Q:How many kinds of lubrication are there in an automobile engine?
- (1) pressure lubrication: use the oil pump, will have a certain pressure of lubricating oil continuously sent to the friction surface. Forming an oil film with a certain thickness and able to withstand a certain mechanical load without rupture, as far as possible two friction: wipe parts completely separated, to achieve reliable lubrication.
- Q:What are the countries in the world that can independently manufacture their own turbo engines?
- Turbine propeller engines are now used to make propeller fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters.
- Q:What is the driving function of the brake and the engine? What do they mean?
- 4) auxiliary braking system - the car often traveling in the mountains and car some special purpose, in order to improve traffic safety and reduce wear and brake recession driving braking system performance, with a stable speed in the downhill. That's what you call the engine brake, also known as the engine anti - prop.
- Q:The high-end car's engine is made of aluminum or cast iron
- Now, the aluminum engine has been used in a large number of models, in foreign countries, Rover's k series engine, BMW M52 inline six-cylinder engine, Nissan's VQ engine, Jaguar-AJ-V8 engine, Mercedes-Benz V6 and V8
- Q:The difference between a car engine and an engine
- Someone called the engine engine, in fact, the engine power output is a set of equipment, including gear, engine and transmission shafts, visible engine is only one part of the engine, but the core part is the engine, so the engine is called the engine too.
Our company formed a reliable quality assurance system for product development. With the help of skillful staff, our company has always been supplying top grade products to many famous manufacturers worldwide.Our leaders, together with all staff, warmly welcome friends from home and abroad to discuss cooperation with us and create a glorious future together.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range