Detailed Product Description
Z175F Diesel Engine
Max power (KW/HP)
oil-tank capacity (L)
double ball bearing
Centrifugal lubrication combined oil mist and splash
Overall dimensions(L×W×H) (mm)
- Q:What is the meaning of the rear of the car engine?
- Exhaust turbocharging system: This is what we usually the most common turbocharger, supercharger and engine without any mechanical contact, in fact, is an air compressor, compressed air to increase the intake air.
- Q:What is the new Toyota Reizhi 2.5v engine compression ratio?
- State four gearbox referred to as: 6 block from the number of gears: 6 gearbox type: hand
- Q:What country is the Volvo engine produced?
- Domestic Volvo cars are basically imported, the whole vehicle, including the engine is Sweden, power and performance are in line with the characteristics of Europe and the United States car, or a good car, is a little bit of oil
- Q:What's the difference between the engine 1.8T and the 1.8L?
- 1.8T is turbo charged. 1.8L is a regular type. A turbocharged engine is an engine that relies on a turbocharger to increase the intake of an engine. The turbocharger (Tubro) is actually an air compressor.
- Q:How do I read engine speed per unit RPM?
- RPM is the acronym for Revolutions per minute, translated as "RPM", that is, the speed per minute. The rest of the speed n is r/s (turn per second) and m/s (meters per second), etc.
- Q:What are the two major engines of the engine, the four major systems?
- (2) valve valve function is based on the work order and the work process of the engine, the timing of opening and closing the intake valve and exhaust valve, the combustible mixed gas or air into the cylinder, and the exhaust gas from the cylinder exhaust ventilationimplementation process. The gas distribution mechanism of most of the overhead valve type gas distribution mechanism in general, the valve group, valve group and valve driving group.
- Q:Why is a solid rocket engine smaller than a liquid one?
- The first question: at present the highest calorific value of fuel is hydrogen, and hydrogen into solid fuel is not practical. So the hydrogen fuel specific impulse over the current all kinds of fuel. The second question: can not. In order to ensure the maximum speed to the combustion of fuel, fuel and oxidizer must be mixed, can be mixed in liquid rocket engine combustion chamber but, the engine must be mixed combustion in solid surface. If the oxidant and fuel separation, will greatly limit the burning rate.
- Q:What should I do when the car engine is overheated?
- Open the engine cover, so that the engine idle operation, waiting for the engine temperature gradually returned to normal.
- Q:What are the hazards of carbon deposition on car engines?
- Affect the normal cooling of oil; easy to block the oil; affect the normal lubrication of the operating parts;
- Q:Passat, Teana, Reiz which car V6 engine is the best
- From the engine point of view, it looks like the Passat is better, and the gearbox is double clutch. But personally think that after the flooding, a little more comfortable, and relatively high potential late Reiz modified
Our company formed a reliable quality assurance system for product development. With the help of skillful staff, our company has always been supplying top grade products to many famous manufacturers worldwide.Our leaders, together with all staff, warmly welcome friends from home and abroad to discuss cooperation with us and create a glorious future together.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range