Yuchai YC6A Series Marine Engines
· ω-type combustion chamber technology and low inertia mini aperture injector improve fuel efficiency
· Yuchai sealing technology in piston ring and valve oil seal reduces the lube oil consumption
· High fuel efficiency and low maintenance cost
· Compact size facilitates installation, maintenance and repair
· Operator and nature friendly with low noise, rapid start ability and low emissions
· Major overhaul period is more than 10000 hours
· First choice for patrol boat and yacht as the rated speed could reach 2800rpm
YC6A TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Vertical in-line, 6-cylinder, 4-stroke, direct injection, water-cooled
Bore ×Stroke (mm)
Turbocharged & inter-cooled
Rated power/Speed (kW(hp)/r/min)
Fuel consumption g/(kW·h)
Oil consumption g/(kW·h)
Counterclockwise ( facing flywheel )
Dry weight (kg)
Engine dimension (L×W×H) (mm)
1433 × 899 × 976
1415 × 910 × 1075
ZC, ZY, CCS, IMO
- Q:why dose it take archaeologist many years to excavate a site?
- Basically they have to work by hand. Going into a site, they do not know exactly where the artifacts will be...how deep, how close together etc. Also, the objects they seek can be very small. Using mechanical tools (excavators for example) can damage or destroy artifacts. They also want to map the locations of things they find, to see if there is a pattern...for example, finding a fire remnant and bones that show charring might indicate a kitchen given one pattern, or a massacre site given another. The closer they get to an object, the smaller the brush and the more delicate the handwork. There are other issues...the deeper one digs, the more you have to shore up the sides or widen them to avoid cave-ins...there are safety concerns. Also, most sites are not wasteland and they are tying them up from other uses, so permissions and agreements have to be obtained and kept. Many interesting sites have people living over them at the surface who would not appreciate having their house or business collapse because of an overzealous dig.
- Q:What's the difference between backhoe and backhoe?
- Do you usually see at the construction site of the Carter machine is backhoe excavator shovel, very rare, similar to the ordinary loaders, backhoe bucket and arm are arranged in turn is a shovel...
- Q:Use of excavators
- (5) replacement of the devices can be poured, weight, installation, piling, rammed earth etc..
- Q:CAN I USE CLAY IN A LEOPARD GECKOS ENCLOSURE?
- If it's a lower price, I suspect you can get the kind of clay used to make pottery. I'd hesitate to use clay from your yard. If you do, sterilize it well, and then make sure it has approximately the structural properties of the excavator clay. Though I suspect clay is *much* safer for leos than sand.
- Q:What's the average price, per square foot, to have a foundation dug out?
- There is no such thing. Get a bid from an excavator. The price will reflect, among other things, how long it will take to do your job, which will depend on how deep, where you want the dirt put and what the ground is like.
- Q:this is an odd question?
- ok the person who anwsered above about the whole buddist thing had a really creepy anwser
- Q:Disconnect to another panel?
- Sorry, I'd like to help you but your question is too confusing. The way I read it is, the sub panel main disconnect is near or at the service entrance, which is 50 feet away. That's fine. You want to put in a transfer switch so you can transfer the power from the service to a generator to feed the panel. Nothing wrong with that, so long as you put the transfer switch between the panel disconnect and the panel. Distance does not enter the picture. I hope that helps.
- Q:help me on call of duty zombies?
- I agree with the previous answers. You need to use the Hacker Tool to stop the excavators from coming down...
- Q:Leopard Gecko Breeding?
- In a 15 - 20 gallon tank you should be able to put about 2 - 3 geckos in there but you do not want to put 2 males or they will fight each other. As for the breeding if you are a beginner I would definitely wait and do some more research, talk to veterinarians or anything close to a herpetologist.
- Q:how long approx to dig 24'x12x8 hole with mini excavator?
- If you are a first time operator, you CAN'T make a hole that size, regardless of how you attempt to shore it. Keep your cell phone handy so you can call for help from UNDER the excavator inside the hole.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range