Yuchai YC6A (120-150kW) Series Engines for Generators
· P fuel injection pump and P injector improve combustion and fuel consumption
· Yuchai sealing technology in piston ring and valve oil seal reduces the lube oil consumption
· Operator and nature friendly with low noise and vibration
· High fuel efficiency and low maintenance cost
· Reliable cold starts at -25℃ and applicable altitude at ≤2500m without derating
· Major overhaul period is more than 12000 hours
Vertical, in-line, 6-cylinder, Water-cooled, 4-stroke
Turbocharged and air to air inter-cooled
Bore ×Stroke (mm)
Prime power/Speed (kW/r/min)
Standby power/Speed (kW/r/min)
Fuel consumption g/(kW·h)
Oil capacity (L)
Oil consumption g/(kW·h)
Noise Lw dB(A)
Applicable altitude (m)
Engine dimension (L×W×H) (mm)
1380 ×800 ×1120
Dry weight (kg)
- Q:What contributions did the people of Mesopotamia make to effect our civilization?
- Early in Mesopotamia's history (around the mid-4th millennium BC) cuneiform script was invented for the Sumerian language. Cuneiform literally means wedge-shaped, due to the triangular tip of the stylus used for impressing signs on wet clay. The standardized form of each cuneiform sign appears to have been developed from pictograms. The earliest texts (7 archaic tablets) come from the E Temple dedicated to the goddess Inanna at Uruk, from a building labeled as Temple C by its excavators. Many Babylonian literary works are still studied today. One of the most famous of these was the Epic of Gilgamesh, in twelve books, translated from the original Sumerian by a certain Sin-liqe-unninni, and arranged upon an astronomical principle. Each division contains the story of a single adventure in the career of Gilgamesh. Mesopotamian mathematics and science was based on a sexagesimal (base 60) numeral system. This is the source of the 60-minute hour, the 24-hour day, and the 360-degree circle. The Sumerian calendar was based on the seven-day week. This form of mathematics was instrumental in early map-making. The Babylonians also had theorems on how to measure the area of several shapes and solids. They measured the circumference of a circle as three times the diameter and the area as one-twelfth the square of the circumference, which would be correct if pi were fixed at 3. The volume of a cylinder was taken as the product of the area of the base and the height; however, the volume of the frustum of a cone or a square pyramid was incorrectly taken as the product of the height and half the sum of the bases. Also, there was a recent discovery in which a tablet used pi as 25/8 (3.125 instead of 3.14159~). The Babylonians are also known for the Babylonian mile, which was a measure of distance equal to about seven modern miles (11 km). This measurement for distances eventually was converted to a time-mile used for measuring the travel of the Sun, therefore, representing time.
- Q:What is the name of this construction site machine?
- is it this one its called uammer excavator
- Q:how do I remove the tracks from a john deere 690E-LC excavator?
- Information is below.
- Q:Can someone translate this from swedish?
- Q:can you give me a job?
- Hi, okorder.com/
- Q:What the first thing you do when you arrive home from work?
- Check the mail ♥
- Q:How are wheeled excavators steered?
- Often times they articulate in the middle. In other words the vehicle is actually 2 half's. Each half joined in the middle,hydraulics actuating the articulation, thereby steering the vehicle.
- Q:Which excavator is China's first rank?
- Ranked first in my heart is a Carter brand excavator!!See small dig new can save 14% of the fuel consumption than before in the Carter web!!This is certainly number one!
- Q:Why do we have to experience a faltering of our faith? How can we avoid a dark night of the soul?
- A dark night of the soul is an experience where our felt-sense of God dries up and disappear. At the level of feeling, thought and imagination, we are unable to conjure up any sense of security or warm feelings of God in our lives. We should expect this in our lives; Jesus experienced dark nights of the soul. Just before he died on the cross he cried out in anguish, expressing feelings of being abandoned by God. But inside this seeming agnosticism, something beyond his feelings and imagination held him steady and enabled him to give himself over in trust to Someone whom he could no longer imagine existing. This wasn't doubt; it was real Faith. Faith begins exactly where atheism assumes it ends. Understood correctly, a dark night is not a failure in faith but a failure in our imagination. Have you read the memoirs of Mother Teresa? She too struggled painfully to feel God's presence in her life. She was an extraordinary woman, a spiritual athlete, someone who had given her entire freedom to God; might we not expect this to happen to her? Wouldn't you expect her to experience a dark night of the soul?
- Q:What are Trades that don't require manual labor?
- Operator i.e. driving back hoes, cranes, excavators, dozers, skitters, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range