Yuchai YC4A/4D (24-64kW) Series Engines for Generators
· Enhanced fuel injection pump improves fuel consumption
· Yuchai sealing technology in piston ring and valve oil seal reduces the lube oil consumption
· Operator and nature friendly with low noise and vibration
· High fuel efficiency and low maintenance cost
· Reliable cold starts at -25℃ and applicable altitude at ≤2500m without derating
· Major overhaul period is more than 12000 hours
Vertical, in-line, 6-cylinder, Water-cooled, 4-stroke
Turbocharged and air to air inter-cooled
Bore ×Stroke (mm)
Prime power/Speed (kW/r/min)
Standby power/Speed (kW/r/min)
Fuel consumption g/(kW·h)
Oil capacity (L)
Oil consumption g/(kW·h)
Noise Lw dB(A)
Applicable altitude (m)
Engine dimension (L×W×H) (mm)
1100 ×750 ×1080
1100 ×750 ×960
Dry weight (kg)
- Q:Ten points! What is it meant by 'on' in on machine operator.... here?
- Whoever wrote that meant in, not on. So that choice reads: How interested are you in machine operator coaching/assistance. Hope that helps.
- Q:how long would it take for a vacuum excavator to remove 20 cubic yards of soft clay soil?
- I'n not sure the dirt doesn't have to be there. They backfilled it to support the walls. I'n not sure the block wall can hold the dirt back without the fill in the middle. You need an engineer to tell you that removing that dirt won't make the house fall down. really. Block walls have almost no strength.
- Q:If atheists are smarter then theists, then why cant an atheist build a pyramid like the Egyptians did?
- Oh yes, clearly, with the advantages of modern surveying techniques, masonry materials, excavators, cranes, and WHEELS, a group of atheist architects and engineers today could not construct a building in a simple geometric shape.
- Q:What exactly does "mining technology" mean?
- First of all, the excavator is a machine name, the technology that is related to the excavator operating skills. Which is strong, that is, the institute or technical school that needs to be expressed, the school teaching skills are rich enough.
- Q:The hero League digger listens, will the enemy show it on the map?
- On the big map, the enemy movement will have obvious ripples, and it will not appear on the minimap.If the enemy to escape to the excavator, into, you will hear a very clear sound, like terror footsteps, so when the excavator on the mobile side if you can find the enemy immediately. Play with the excavator, you must bring headphones.It is worth noting that, if the enemy is stationary, you can not hear, such as the enemy 3 BUFF blue eyes sweep ambush, you can not face the grass so dangerous, but to find the angle shrink gun (by the shrink gun in the enemy will be exposed to the blue grass field) watch Party A. Generally, the enemy who hears the enemy is sure to hit the ground gun in a locked position, and when he is not sure, he will plug into the eye and shrink the cannon. It's very difficult to hide.
- Q:Cod zombies moon helppppppp xD?
- Gravity and Air will return to the Bio Dome once power is on. The only way to get rid of gravity is to allow the excavator to breach the Bio Dome. Once this happens, a PES will be required from then on out in the Bio Dome. Same if the excavator breaches tunnel 6 and 11. Once an excavator has breached any of these three areas. The only way to raise that excavator is to hack its terminal in the Receiving Area.
- Q:What do excavators usually do?
- All those who used to use a lot of manpower were replaced by excavators. Because the use of excavators is much cheaper than using labor. A medium-sized excavator's workload is equivalent to about 300 of the manpower per day. 300 people *60 yuan / day =18000 yuan / day, and excavator work day will not pay more than 2000 yuan.
- Q:How much dirt will my 1 ton truck haul? I think we have been hauling 5 tons on it.?
- Your truck has two ratings (that you can find in the manual or on the company website - Google the model and information for older trucks) one is payload, the other is the gross vehicle weight rating. They are based on the equipment level on that SPECIFIC truck. The optional equipment can make that differ by well over a thousand pounds. So without that specific information it is impossible to give an answer that is anywhere near accurate.
- Q:Best Place to Buy A Semi-Inground Pool From in Northwest Indiana?
- it extremely is in simple terms an opinion in keeping with my very very own journey. i don't know if an in floor pool is an investment consistent with se. i know that that's a reasonably super cost to maintain up with the chemical factors and maintenance. i've got had an in floor, gunite (cement and plaster) pool for the final two decades. We have been given it whilst the babies have been little and it have been given distinctive use and enjoyment. Then there grew to become right into a lull and now my grandson loves it and it is used plenty lower back. From what i've got heard, a pool would not upload to the value of a house--even though it could in AZ the place you are able to in all probability use all of it year. Get a pool if that's what your loved ones needs. i can't remark on the prefab swimming pools. communicate on your pals that have them. have relaxing.
- Q:Lol what did the vanity digger play wild Lord?
- What is vanity digger? The new excavator? Don't tell me it's an empty predator, master W, vice Q and E will do, vice Q will hurt high, and vice E will be mobile
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range