IR led torch camera
H.264 video compression
Ideal for security & patrol applications
Audio and Video recording ir led torch camera
Heavy duty, real working flashlight
3 levels of flashlight brightness
Highly durable with aviation magnesium alloy housing
Records video with audio & takes photos day or night
Built-in 8GBmemory (Max.32GB)
USB compatible for easy transfer of data to PC
Ideal for security & patrol applications
Built-in Li-battery charger
3. Product Specification
1/4 inch Sony CMOS
Video Compression Format
Video Frame Rate
LED Work Time
Record Work Time
LED and Record Work Time
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:Just bought the small sun, LED flashlight, why the battery charge does not go in, charging, charger lights are not lit, regardless of the green light or red light is not bright
- Reject the goods and return them directly.
- Q:Why does my LED flashlight get a whole fever?
- Main causes of fever: LED flashlight is made of high power LED lamp. High power LED can emit strong light during the work time, but also fever soon, but because it is a LED chip using imported brands, it can resist high temperature, usually 100 degrees the temperature has been down no problem.
- Q:LED rechargeable flashlight can not charge, but plug in power can be bright, what is the reason?
- LED rechargeable flashlights can be recharged repeatedly using handheld electronic lighting tools. LED rechargeable flashlight consists of LED light source, shell, rechargeable battery, switch, circuit board and so on.
- Q:How does the LED flashlight determine the intensity of illumination?
- LED flashlight is a high brightness LED used as a light source. It has the advantages of high brightness and low energy consumption.
- Q:LED flashlight manufacturer, which is good in product quality?
- Sales network throughout the world more than 100 countries and regions, by the vast factories and mines, enterprises, outdoor sports, special types of work and family consumers. OEM services are more user-friendly.
- Q:What compulsory certification does it require to import LED flashlights in Europe?
- In addition, the country is not yet aware of the importance of this. But China's RoHS, the "management approach," introduced in March this year, will be introduced next March.
- Q:An ordinary LED flashlight, 3W, uses only 1.5V common batteries, and now uses 3.6V's lithium batteries,
- Must use, must be removed or short circuit to the original, but also the series resistance of 25 Ohm, although this effect is still not ideal, the use of lithium battery voltage decreased slightly, due to the resistance divider, LED not very bright. The best of the constant current circuit (resistance will dynamically adapt to changes). An electric charge of LED after work much longer.
- Q:How can a rechargeable flashlight LED light bulb be judged by a multimeter?
- Multimeter to diode file, do not know LED negative words, first use the pen LED measured at both ends, not light change, no light is bad.
- Q:DP long charge flashlight, LED-968 will not light, how to repair?
- A. charging power and socket installation shall comply with safety standard.B. products do not use when charging, to burn free LED bulbs or power supply internal charging components.C. flashlight, do not direct eye, so as not to affect vision. (children should be used under the guidance of adults)D. don't let this product get wet or wet.E. every time you charge, please keep away from flammable and explosive materials. The charge time shall not exceed 24 hours. (it's recommended to recharge during the day)
- Q:LED rechargeable flashlight, small table lamp
- The voltage between the 2V-2.6V is the lead-acid battery.Voltage at 3.6V-4. Between the 2V is the lithium battery.Generally speaking, charging more than time will cause serious damage to the battery, because the low charger does not automatically protect the battery. So, it's better to press the instructions.The light of the rechargeable flashlight sometimes shakes, probably due to poor contact between the switches and other parts. It can be checked by itself.The battery that has just been charged has the highest voltage, so the light is brighter, and as the energy consumption, the voltage will gradually decrease, so the lights will dim. In low level lamps without a stabilizer, dimming is normal.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range